- There a few things a woman can't live without. These lovely satin pumps from Christian Dior should be on the top ten. Shiny satin upper. Rounded peep toe. Pleated crossover details at vamp. Leather interior lining with lightly cushioned insole. Leather sole. 5½'' Covered heel. 1'' Front platform. All measurements are approximate. Fabric / Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemPetite, portable and party-perfect. Made of soft Italian suede with a turn-lock closure, our Brushed Metallic Adalyn Clutch is a marvel at multi-tasking: a detachable chain strap lends the option of carrying it in hand, cross-body or simply over the shoulder. It’s ideal for evenings out. Metallic suede. Fold-over closure with turn-lock. 22" (55.8 cm) removable woven chain and leather cross-body strap. Interior zipper pocket. Height: 5.2" (13 cm) Length: 9.6" (24 cm) Depth: .5" (1 cm)
- Double platforms- one hidden and the other exposed- pull double duty for this Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe pump in cheery coral. The additional height elongates the leg while the covered platform helps to maintain a sleek silhouette. Suede upper with tonal topstitch trim. 5 1/2" covered heel, 1 1/4" double platform. 4 1/4" equivalent. Signature snipped peep toe. Leather lining. Leather sole. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Similar itemA shimmering touch: The Ellie Quilted Envelope Clutch features a unique stitched square pattern on metallic-flecked leather, creating a glitter-like effect. Finished with a gold logo bar for some signature polish, the chic, compact design can add a hint of glamour to any look. Quilted metallic leather. Fold-over flap with concealed magnetic snap and logo bar. Interior slit pocket. 3 card slots and one zipper pocket. Height: 6" (15.5 cm) Length: 10" (26 cm)
- These perfectly proportioned peep toe pumps with an understated platform and skinny heel are a classic choice for the modern bride. Heel measures 100mm/3.9 with a 10mm/0.4 platform.
- Similar itemCrackled, gold tone foil brings glamorous sparkle to this leather Loeffler Randall clutch. The shellacked push lock opens to reveal a lined, divided pocket interior. One side has a smaller pocket, and the other has a bill slot and 4 card slots. Thin curb chain strap. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 19oz / 0.54kg. Imported, China. Measurements Height: 6.75in / 17cm Length: 10.75in / 27cm Depth: 1.5in / 4cm Strap drop: 22.75in / 58cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemGold leather 'Milla' clutch from Jimmy Choo featuring a foldover top with snap closure, gold-tone hardware, multiple interior card slots, an internal zipped pocket, a metallic sheen and an optional chain strap.
- Similar itemGet ready to shine in our "Very Riche Strass." Covered in hand-placed Swarovski crystals, this enchanting peep toe pump will dazzle and delight with each and every step you take. Color : Crystal. Material : Strass. Heel height : 120mm. Front platform : 20mm.
- Judith Leiber CoutureSmooth Rectangle Crystal Peacock Clutch, Jet Black MultiDetailsAustrian crystal-beaded Judith Leiber clutch bag. Peacock pattern front with contrast crystal. Framed hard shell case; golden hardware. Crystal-embellished slide-lock closure. Removable chain strap tucks inside; 9" strap. Inside, metallic lambskin lining and Judith Leiber logo plate. 4"H x 7 1/4"W x 1"D. Bag weighs approx. 1 lb. 4 oz. Made in Italy. Designer About Judith Leiber Couture: Begun in 1963, Judith Leiber is an American luxury brand that is synonymous with elegance, style, and sophistication. Each product is executed with meticulous attention to detail and flawless handcraftsmanship. Miniaudieres from the collection are part of the permanent design collections at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, The Smithsonian Institute in Washington, The Houston Museum of Fine Arts and the Los Angeles Museum of Art. Adding to Hollywood's nearly 50-year love affair with the brand, nearly every First Lady dating back to 1953 has carried custom-made Judith Leiber bags to the U.S. Presidential Inauguration ceremonies. Judith Leiber is truly an iconic American brand.