- Similar itemSwords (ソード, Soodo?)! are recurring weapons in the series, appearing in every game to date. The...
- Similar itemWoven by hand from natural sea grass, these baskets infuse any space with warmth and texture. High sides and leather-lashed handles make them versatile for storage of anything from towels in the bathroom to kindling on the hearth. We love to use them as cachepots to dress up potted plants. Crafted from natural sea grass, hand woven around a strong rattan frame. Thick, coiled handles are accented with decorative leather stitching. Sealed and protected with a clear lacquer topcoat.
- One of the fastest-growing plants around, water hyacinth is known to completely cover lakes and ponds if left to grow wild. Thankfully, our artisans tame and transform it into the durable, hand-woven storage solutions that make up our Bryant Collection. Use the handy chalkboard label to keep track of what’s inside—books, magazines, you name it. Details & Dimensions: Natural. 20.10"W x 12.20"D x 16.10"H. Water hyacinth, iron, engineered wood. Hand-woven. Clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- No item description
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemTextured and rustic, the Woven Banana Leaf Basket has a twisting weave of real banana leaves in a rectangular shape, with tone-on-tone natural coloring. The storage item creates the perfect way to organize items that you don’t necessarily want on display, while bringing warmth and casual ambiance to a space. With these features, the basket will create a comfortable mood: Rectangular banana leaf basket, woven in two tones with handle spaces. Woven with real twisted banana leaves.
- Nestle magazines, linens, towels or pillows in an artisan-crafted storage solution, hand-woven in great chunky coils from water hyacinth stems, a natural, bountiful resource. Thick rope strands loop at the each end to form handles, adding to the rustic feel.
- No item description
- Similar itemReplicas of the weapons used in the Peter Jackson films of The Lord of the Rings, such as the swords Anduril, Arwens sword Hadhafang, the bow and knives of Legolas, Frodos and Bibos sword Sting and Saurons helmet.