- Similar itemGreen merino sweater from Dondup featuring a round neck, long sleeves, ribbed cuffs and a raised front hem.
- Similar itemMoto-inspired jacket with a tweed body with quilted faux leather accents. Structured seaming provides a fitted silhouette. Asymmetrical front-zip closure. Notched collar. Zip hand pockets. Adjustable buckle-tabs at sides. Fully lined. 45% acrylic, 23% polyester, 20% wool, 10% rayon, 2% metallic; Faux leather: 100% polyurethane; Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 23 in ; Sleeve Length: 33 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Ankle-high grained leather boots in beige. Hand painted floral pattern throughout in tones of green, brown, and yellow. Almond open toe. Tonal tie detail at front collar. Stiletto heel and platform in brown and black mock horn. Black leather sole. Tonal stitching. Approx. 4" heel. Leather. Made in Italy.
- Olivier Rousteing loves to fuse elements of the past into his energetic designs. This calf hair mini skirt is emblazoned with the original leopard print from Balmain's archives. Supple leather godets add movement, while gold bead embellishments emphasize the A-line shape. Wear it with a fitted top and sandals.
- Giuseppe ZanottiSuede Buckled Open-Toe Cage Bootie, BlackDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti redefines the cage bootie with geometric cutouts that work all the right angles. Suede upper with silver hardware. Strappy cage-style vamp with cutouts. Triple-buckle detail at outside ankle. Round peep-toe. Back zip for ease of dress. Leather lining and sole. 5" covered heel; 1/2" platform. 4 1/2" pitch equivalent. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemTheyskens' Theory gold Jelsor jacket. Tweed. Gold chain-trimmed zipped pockets, fully lined. Exposed zip fastening through front. 42% viscose, 27% polyester, 20% nylon, 10% virgin wool, 1% cotton; lining: 92% silk, 8% spandex. Dry clean. Designer color: Dark Gold. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Tailored for a slim fit. Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemOlive silk 'Danielle' blouse from Diane Von Furstenberg featuring a v-neck, chest flap pockets with gold-tone hardware, long sleeves and rolled and button cuffs.
- Similar itemGold 'Debbie' lurex mini skirt from Acne featuring a tie fastening waistband, a layered design, a ribbed and gathered hem and a slim fit.
- Similar itemFaith Connexion gold skirt. Jacquard. Slit pockets, fully lined. Zip fastening along back. Fabric1: 52% polyester, 24% wool, 24% acrylic; fabric2: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane; lining: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mini-length, sits at the waist. Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric. Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up.