- Similar itemFitted, flared and a total weekend must, these far-out GENETIC denim jeans boast a slight bell bottom for a right-now take on a time-honored silhouette. Cotton/elastomultiester/elastane. Machine wash. Made in USA. Zip fly with button closure, five-pocket silhouette, mid-rise. Contrast stitching, gold-tone logo hardware, whiskered, faded. 8" Rise, 35" inseam, 21.25" leg opening.
- Similar itemShow it off alone or layered with other DANNIJO pieces. Oxidized silver plated cuff. Measures approximately .75" wide. Made with Swarovski Crystals. Handmade in New York.
- Similar itemClassic, cable knit fisherman sweater in a super soft wool-cashmere blend. Scoop neck. Dropped shoulders. Long, widely ribbed knit sleeves. Ribbed knit neck, cuffs & hem. Boxy, relaxed fit. Color: Grey. 80% wool, 20% cashmere.
- Similar itemYou'll have to fend off the fashion crown when you don this sexy and sleek Fendi boots. Soft leather upper. Round toe. Vertical raised seaming. 2½'' Mini wedge heel. Leather lining. Logo plate at back. Shaft measures 15'' tall and 15'' around widest point. Rubber sole. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Halston HeritageWool-Cashmere Blend Colorblock Sweater, Heather Gray/CamelDetailsHalston Heritage wool-cashmere blend colorblock sweater.Approx. measurements: 25 1/2"L from shoulder to hem, 25"L sleeves.Ribbed round neckline.Long sleeves with banded cuffs.Exposed seams at shoulders.Semi-fitted silhouette.Straight banded hem.Pullover style.Wool/cashmere; dry clean.Imported.Designer About Halston Heritage:The Halston Heritage label takes the best of 1970s disco glam and merges it with a modern sensibility for chic retro looks that are perfectly in the now. The line, an offshoot of legendary American design house Halston, was introduced in 2009.
- Similar itemFryePaige Antique Leather Wedge Boot, SlateDetailsBurnished antique leather.Round toe.Layered vamp.Knee-high shaft with side pull tabs.4" covered wedge heel.Stacked sole and platform."Paige" is imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemClassic boho chic. Bold and beautiful, the Doma cuff is perfect for everyday. Oxidized silver plated cuff. Measures approximately 3" wide. Malleable. Handmade in New York.
- Frame Denim Redchurch St (light blue) stretch cotton twill Forever Karlie flared jeans. Five-pocket styling, belt loops, pleating at front, whiskering at front hips and legs, contrast topstitching 9.5" rise, 40" inseam, 24.5" leg opening. Zip fly and button closure. Available in Redchurch St (light blue) Cotton/polyester/LYCRA® Machine wash. Made in U.S.
- Similar itemFaded GOLDSIGN flare jeans in a soft, worn in wash. Whiskering and shredded spots lend a favorite denim feel. 5 pocket styling. Button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Stretch denim. 98% cotton/2% polyurethane. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 8.5in / 21.5cm Inseam: 36in / 91.5cm Leg opening: 20in / 51cm. Available sizes: 24,25