Hello friends. Pahahaha I can imagine myself in a dark room sitting in one of them swively office chairs and then you all run in to the room and the door locks behind you and then I slowly turn around and say 'Hello friends' and then you're trapped in the room and wow I have been watching too much X-Men.
So the Olympics is over which sucks because nothing good is on TV any more and we are back to speculating over the Eurozone crisis. And yesterday's closing ceremony was rubbish so I didn't bother watching it and just switched over to The Mentalist and OMG HE HAD A YELLOW LAMBORGHINI MURCIELLAGO WHICH IS LIKE THE CAR OF MY DREAMS AND HE DROVE IT OFF A CLIFF AND I JUST SAT THERE LIKE :'O Oh and guys, Victoria Beckham is an idiot http://bit.ly/QVhp95
I actually really loved watching the Olympics and I sorta feel sad now that they're gone. Hehe I have a few commemorative gifs.
http://bit.ly/oKuyOh - Why do all the best gifs have to have Michael Phelps in them :( But seriously, I lost it when Bush was in the crowd. Ahahhahaa this is hilarious. And it's fake guys dw ahaha.
http://bit.ly/ToTb6O - The guy's reaction makes this. You know I honestly cannot work out whether Bolt is genuinely a really nice guy or just really obnoxious. I'm slightly veering towards obnoxious...
http://bit.ly/OeC59W - GUYS ISN'T THIS LIKE SO COOL!!! It's basically this photo technique called tilt shift and it does something like zoom and focus or whatever (I'm no camera expert) and it makes the photo seem like it's really small and made with toy figurines but that pic is actually real :D
Oh and isn't it awesome how a black muslim guy name Mohammad is currently the face of British pride :D And his reaction to winning gold is basically me and my sister when we found out we had another top set http://bit.ly/MXsql2
ONLY ONE WEEK TILL EID OMG I'M EXCITED ASBDHHBFSHB I NEED TO GO AND BUY SHOES AND STUFF OMG. I know I've been going on about Eid in like every set now but it's like Christmas ok and I remember last year Harrods had their Christmas decorations up in August (wth?) so I don't think there is anything wrong with me fangirling for like a month :D I'm wearing this white dress that has lots of embroidery and sequins and stuff on the front. It actually has so much that the front of the dress is heavier than the back which makes it very weird to wear :/ Tbh I don't like it incredibly much because it's like so fancy and extravagant and I normally stick to more simple yet stylish outfits rather than omg-look-at-me-outfits but someone gave it to me and it was quite expensive (ridiculously expensive) so I have to wear it. Everyone likes it except for me. Ah well.
I think I shall do a tag now.
I was tagged by @patpatkay and guys she is like one of the awesomest people you will ever meet and she is hilarious and just so asdfghj amazing and you should all go follow her like right now because she just hit 1000 followers which is awesome.
I was tagged in this gorgeous set http://polyv.re/MWtzQ1 and you basically have to write 10 things that you love. Woohoo.
1. The words 'elephantine' and 'lardaceous' because they mean fat. Also the word 'backpfeifengesicht' because it means a person who needs to be slapped. I can think of a fair few people. And the word 'franch' which means to eat greedily or at great speed which is me every day at 8:30pm. Basically I just love this blog otherwordly.tumblr.com
2. Samosas and kebabs. Nuff said. Actually that's why my username is hijabikebabi because hijabi because I am a hijabi (duh) and kebab because I love kebabs and I added the little i so that it rhymes :D I don't even think I pronounce half of the people's names on here properly. So if you're wondering, it is pronounced like this:
hi as in hit me
ja as in Jar Jar Binks
bi as in omg I'm a bee
ke as in ketchup
babi as in barbie but without the r
And I'm hoping you all remember how to pronounce Maleeha right... Also I hate it when I type my name and Word decides to squiggly underline it. I SPELT MY NAME RIGHT OK JUST COZ WORD IS A WHITE PEOPLE'S PROGRAM AND I'M BROWN.
3. This crocheted cardigan that I bought from Gap the other day
4. TDKR if it wasn't already obvious. http://bit.ly/MWiqwk Also, I have one of those terrorist scarves that the guy in the background is wearing. I hope @tell-me-more remembers exactly which terrorist scarf I'm talking about...
5. Cauliflower and okra and aubergine and spinach and turnip and lentils. My mum cooks a lot of vegetables ok. Oh and curry.
6. The scent of rain on dry earth which is called 'petrichor'.
7. As you can probably tell, I love knowing random words and trivia because knowledge is power and power is awesome. Also, because, ya know, knowing random stuff is cool.
8. This twitter account that I am kinda jealous of twitter http://twitter.com/ponderingllama because they are hilarious and if I ever had a twitter, it would be this. But with capital letters and full stops and correct punctuation.
9. I love reading a book really really fast because it's so good and you need to find out what happens and then you finally finish and then you just sit there for a moment because you are overcome with feelings of woah and then you grab your phone and ring up your friend who has also read the book and for the next five minutes you just go like omg that part when that happened and your friend knows exactly what you're talking about and you talk all over each other and the whole conversation sounds like omgiloveditomgomgomogitwasjustaaahineedthenextbookomg and then you hang up and then you text them telling them about something you forgot to mention and then you just sit there for a little while longer because that book was so awesome. I love that.
10. I am totally in love with the song Everybody Talks by Neon Trees and I heard it on someone's playlist on tumblr a while back but I never even knew who it was by and now a lot of people have that as their song of the day and I was like OMG THIS IS THAT SONG and then I stalked Neon Trees for a while and I'm addicted :D
11. YOU. Because you actually read what I wrote and I love you for that. And lately, people have been telling me that /I/ have inspired them to write descriptions and stuff and that is so crazy and overwhelming and makes me want to go sit in the corner and feel overwhelmed because really I'm just a kid on the internet telling you random thoughts and apparently inspiring people and it's just crazy. Crazy, crazy, crazy.
12. JB http://bit.ly/NgeCno (that's Johnny Bravo, not Justin Beiber btw) ( I never know how to spell Bieber, is it Bei or Bie) (Who actually even cares, I don't like him) (And I'm jealous of his cars) (I deserve those cars, not him) (Because I inspire people on the internet) (Apparently) (How do I know this isn't just all a sick joke and you guys are holograms and I'm actually talking to robots) (Again with the too much X-Men thing)
13. I like doing '10 things' tags and actually doing 13 tags. I am a rebel child.
Woah that was fun. So now I tag some awesome people :D Don't feel obliged to do this but I know that most of you will so yay :D
@tell-me-more @lenasupernatural @lachompi09 @robot-in-a-box @sa4lyf @evanabosh @luxecouture @diegolohve @ashley-rebecca @istylista and anyone else who read all that.
So this is uber long but what did you guys expect anyway. Also I just came out of the shower and I got shampoo in my eyes so now they are crazy red like a zombie or something. It looks kinda hilarious :D
Bye for now guys, but, I'LL BE BACK. Ahahaha I re-watched Terminator the other day :D