*Top Sets for 31st May*
1. Woohoo for a summer set :D I just thought it had been a while since I posted a bright set so... here it is :)
2. Also, I love Audrey Hepburn and the fact that she's in this set makes this set 10 times better.
3. On a duller note, I'm not sure I like the hashtag feature. I much preferred the old tags and it seems too much like Twitter rather than Polyvore. Aand as @polyvore seem pretty set on using the hash-tags, then I think they should at least do it right and add a hash-tag category in the search bar?
4. One new feature that I do like however, is the fact that you can attach sets and items to comments now even though I'm not really sure what I would use it for...
5. This sounds like a repeat to my last description about how I am now AGAIN late to replying to comments on my previous set and I think I should give up the idea of me replying all together now because it has been over 2 weeks and I doubt many of you would appreciate a reply now. Honestly, I am very very sorry and /do/ appreciate all the comments a great deal :) Hope you are all having a happy Thursday, will talk to you all soon again hopefully and WILL try to reply any comments left on this set ASAP =)