EDIT: 2 & 5 remain:
Accents in no particular order: Boston Irish & Californian Flat American (if there is such a thing)
1. Winner! franny_glass / Pulp Fiction
Don't you just love it when you come back from the bathroom and find your food waiting for you?
2. There's nothing tragic about being 50, not unless you try to be 25.
3. Winner! giddyhill /American Beauty
I want to look good naked!
4. Winner! KeeperOfTheArt / Amelie
At least you'll never be a vegetable - even artichokes have hearts.
5. Well, I'm the guy that tells you there are guys you can hit and there's guys you can't. Now, that's not quite a guy you can't hit, but it's almost a guy you can't hit. So I'm gonna make a f**in' ruling on this right now. You don't f**in' hit him. You understand?
6. Winner! franny_glass / To Kill a Mockingbird
Well, judgin' from his tracks, he's about six and a half feet tall. He eats raw squirrels and all the cats he can catch. There's a long, jagged scar that runs all the way across his face. His teeth are yella and rotten. His eyes are popped. And he drools most of the time.
7. Winner! Apokalipstick / Monty P and the Holy Grail
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.
8. Winner! muffin <3 / The Wizard of Oz
As Coroner I must aver, I thoroughly examined her, and she's not only merely dead, she's really most sincerely dead.
9. Winner! Apokalipstick / The Big Lebowski
No, Donny, these men are nihilists. There's nothing to be afraid of.
10. Winner! franny_glass / Cool Hand Luke
What we got here is... failure to communicate.
11. Winner! core / Trainspotting
I don't feel the sickness yet, but it's in the post. That's for sure.
12. Winner! Lauren_K / In Bruges
I was on a very strong horse tranquilizer today; Wasn't waving hello to anybody. Except... maybe to a horse.
13. Winner! KeeperOfTheArt / Let the Right One In
I'm twelve. But I've been twelve for a long time.
14. Winner! sarahsaurus / Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Look, I didn't write the gay handbook. If you got a problem with it, take it up with Liberace's ghost.
15. Winner! core / Annie Hall
I don't want to move to a city where the only cultural advantage is being able to make a right turn on a red light.