- Baby Owl #395 in In this series. ©2008 KeROBinson ORIGINAL PAINTING and has a slight texture. SFA is Small Format Art under 14. Check out my other
- Gilmore Girls fans will remember the Max Medinas marriage proposal to Lorelai at the end of the first season when he delivered her 1,000 yellow
- People also likedPale Blue Grosgrain Bow Hair Clip (7cm) for Girl by Peach Ribbons. Discover more beautiful designer Hair Accessories for kids online at Childrensalon.com.
- People also likedHand-Smocked Blue Tartan Silk Dress for Girl by Annafie. Discover more beautiful designer Dresses for kids online at Childrensalon.com.
- People also likedOur Baby Elephant Trinket Box is full of exquisite detail. Sparkling jewels and bright colors coat the surface of our miniature jewelry box. The top of trinket box lifts open and holds shut with magnetic closures. Dimensions: 2.5"W x 1.5"D x 3"H
Ooak Fairy baby in snuggle pod Faerie art doll
To most of us, the faeries reveal themselves in mysterious ways. A glancing light that we see out of the corner of our eye, the subtle movement of a leaf or twig that stops by the time we turn to look...we’ve sensed the presence of the faeries, but we haven’t been able to see one. A few people over the ages - a very few people - have been luckier, to them the faeries have opened the wonders of their world, the magical colours, the enchantments, the strange and marvellous creatures who share faeryland. What this listing really holds of course, is something more than words and pictures. It is your own journey to Faerie. Gaze deeply into this little scene,and you will begin to hear the creak of the bough, the rustle of the leaves, the flurry of small wings, and the chatter of voices in a tongue unknown to mortal ears. A lovely little sleeping faerie babe to bring you good cheer and happiness, small enough to stand on any shelf and watch over you, and strong enough to become your treasured family heirloom! This little glimpse of faeryland measures 18 cms x 12.5cms x 27 cms (7” x 5” x 10.5”). He is a polymer clay creation with a soft body filled with micro glass beads, that flops and moulds into your hands. He is wearing his very own hand knitted suit, and matching hat. He has soft floaty feather down hair and eyelashes, and is so safe and secure in his “leaf pod” carrier that hangs from a strong metal ‘tree’ bough. He can be lifted out of his ivy leaf pod for cuddles and because he is so soft and floppy you can arrange him in several poses. I want every creation to leave my studio looking as close as can be to a real living person. Each of my models has been made using no moulds whatsoever and meticulously hand painted to bring the most amazing realistic skin tones possible. I only use the highest quality acrylic artist pigments or Genesis Heat Set paints that will withstand the test of time. I use high grade Polymer Clay which is strong and durable, strong enough to last a lifetime! No detail has been overlooked and no expense spared, my creations are so special to me and I put endless time and love into them, and would never sell a product that was not top quality. I spend hour upon hour on every creation until is is perfect and has that “living glow”. No two models are ever the same, as every one is unique to themselves, and every one-of-a-kind sculpture will be bringing with them their own numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity. Postage is FREE to the buyer, I always use DHL Worldwide, and postage and insurance is included to try and ensure you receive your order as quickly and safely as possible. You will be provided with a tracking number for you to follow the progress of your new purchase. To see more photographs and see examples of my previous works, please visit my website: windowofthesoul.co.uk
- Like it to get in stock alerts