- Black cotton and silk-blend briefs. Multicolored days of the week and floral embroidery at front, elasticated ruffled lace trim. Come in a light-pink designer-stamped presentation drawer box. 80% cotton, 20 % silk; trim: 52% polyester, 31% cotton, 11% silk, 3% elastane, 3% polyamide. Hand wash
- Similar itemPebbled leather with canvas fabric lining and silver-tone hardware. Made in China. Measures approx 7.5"W x 5.5"H x 3"D. Chain link shoulder strap. Fold-over flap top with magnetic slide-lock closure. Two interior compartments, six card slots, zip closure divider and pocket.
- St. John CollectionTweed Knit Jacket with Pockets, PeachDetailsTweed. Spread collar. Crystal buttons. Hidden front closure. Long sleeves. Button patch pockets. Rayon/wool/linen/silk/polyamide/nylon. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About St. John: St. John is an American luxury house that was founded in 1962 on the premise of a simple, yet elegant knit dress. Over the years, the brand has evolved, but the basis for the collection remains the same today as it did from the very start - updated classics, timeless and elegant clothing that appeals to women around the world.
- Similar itemAdjustable shoulder straps. Hook back closure. Internal concealed boning. Tulle lining in back panel for better support. Removable internal padding in smaller sizes. Double layer muslin on cups for push-up effect.
- Similar itemWith just enough space to fit your essentials (phone, wallet, keys, sunglasses and lip gloss), this compact bag is a chic sidekick that transitions seamlessly from the office to the after-party. The ladylike quilted texture is perfectly balanced by the edgy leather-and-chain strap, which can be adjusted to wear it crossbody or on your shoulder. The flap opening gives you easy access to your belongings. 8½"W X 6"H X 2½"D. 12" Shoulder strap drop. Genuine quilted leather. Interior pocket. Magnetic snap flap closure. Custom black hardware. Exclusive herringbone print lining + matching dust bag.
- Carolina HerreraBoxy Open-Front Tweed Cropped Jacket, Canvas/Charcoal DetailsCarolina Herrera tweed jacket. Notched collar. Open front with contrast grosgrain trim. Half sleeves. Boxy silhouette. Cropped mid-waist. Wool/mohair/alpaca/polyester/nylon/cotton/silk. Dry clean only. Made in Italy. Designer About Carolina Herrera: The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady.
- Similar itemLa PerlaSophia Satin Trim Lace Thong, BlackDetailsLa Perla filigree lace thong with satin trim at waist. Low rise sits across hips. Thong back. Polyester; nylon/spandex contrast. Made in Italy. Designer About La Perla: In 1954, artisan Ada Masotti opened a small shop of handcrafted corsetry in Bologna, Italy, named La Perla. Over the years, La Perla has evolved into a leading international brand of ultra-luxe lingerie, nightwear, swimwear, and loungewear.
- Corset like boning and underwire cups lend sexy structure to this L'Agent by Agent Provocateur camisole, crafted in a mix of lace and mesh. Hook and eye closures and adjustable straps. 4 garter clips. Sheer. Fabric: Lace / mesh. 70% polyamide/14% polyester/13% elastane/3% polyurethane. Hand wash. Imported, China. Panties sold separately. Stockings sold separately. MEASUREMENTS Length: 18in / 45.5cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 32B,32C,32D,34B,34C,34D,36B,36C,36D
- ChantelleOpera Lace Bustier-Style CamisoleDetailsSemisheer lace. Bow detail at center chest. Underwire cups with removable padding. Adjustable spaghetti shoulder straps. Boning for corseted effect. Polyamide/polyester/spandex. Imported; designed in France. Designer About Chantelle: For more than 130 years, French label Chantelle has been making fine lingerie with a je ne sais quoi that embodies Parisian style. Glamorous, sophisticated, and decidedly chic, Chantelle lingerie is designed with painstaking attention to fit, couture-quality fabrics, and alluring details.