- Similar itemMICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote Bag, VanillaDetailsVanilla PVC with gray MK logo print and luggage leather trim. Golden hardware. Top handles; 4 3/4' drop. Frame top with MK logo-engraved lock detail. Hanging luggage tag. Inside, one zip pocket, three open pockets, and one cell pocket. Protective feet on bottom. 13"H x 14"W x 6 1/4" D. Imported Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- Similar itemSaint James has been spinning some of the world's finest knits out of their Normandy, France-based factory since 1889, but they're most famous for their sailor stripes (favored by style icons from Andy Warhol and Picasso to the iconic Coco Chanel). Crafted from airy cotton, this easy tee features a roomy body and a slim sleeve. Loose fit. Body length: 23 3/4". Cotton. Machine wash. USA.
- Similar itemThe designer's signature cross-over jeans. Slouchy, relaxed jeans with an asymmetric cross-over front panel, slight drop crotch & tapered leg. 1.25" waistband with belt loops. Zip-up fly with asymmetric panel overlay, embossed button closure & top-stitch detail. Pleat details at front. 5 pocket styling with pocket studs. Seamed back yoke. Distressed details at back pockets & hem. Low rise. Sits at hips. Slouchy waist with tapered leg. 28" inseam. Color: Vintage Dark. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Made in Italy. Also available in Waxed Black.
- Similar itemComposition: Leather. Details: sueded, no appliqués, solid color, open toe, leather sole, covered heel. Measurements: Heel height: 4.1 inches Platform height: 0.78 inches.
- Similar itemComposition: Soft leather. Details: sueded, no appliqués, two-tone pattern, magnetic closure, open toe, leather sole, covered heel, mary jane. Measurements: Heel height: 4.68 inches Platform height: 1.17 inches.
- Similar itemBoxy, boatneck top in a nautical striped, thick & soft cotton. Boatneck. Long, sleeves. Seam detail at back. Allover nautical stripe. Length hits at hip. Relaxed, boxy fit. Color: White & Navy. 100% cotton. Also available in Blue/White , Navy/Red & Black Stripe.
- Similar itemThe designer's signature relaxed skinny jean updated in a vintage-washed, Japanese denim. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. Zip-up fly with button closure. Classic 5 pocket styling. Signature undone topstitched detail at right front pocket. Distressed detailing. Embossed gold metal button & brass pocket studs. Sits low on hips. Overall, relaxed slouch. Tapered ankle with gathered, tuck detail at back. 9" rise. 28" inseam. Color: Japanese Indigo. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Made in Italy. Also available in Faded Blue & Selvedge Blue.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Large Hamilton Grommet Tote BagDetailsBlack leather with allover golden grommet detail.Golden hardware.Top handles; 4 3/4" drop.Chain and leather shoulder strap.Frame top with logo-engraved lock detail.Hanging key.Inside, one zip pocket, three open pockets, and one cell pocket.Protective feet on bottom.13"H x 14"W x 6 1/4"D.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- Love MoschinoPebbled Leather North-South Tote Bag, BlackDetailsLove Moschino pebbled leather North-South tote bag with golden hardware.Rolled tote handles with 6" drop; logo snap details at handle base.Recessed zip top closure.Interior, fabric lining; one slip and one zip pocket.Exterior, flap-top front pocket with logo embossed heart slide-lock.Logo plate with red heart at back; metal feet protect bag.12"H x 15"W x 6"D; bag weighs 2.16 lbs.Imported.Designer About Love Moschino:With impeccable tailoring and exquisite design, Franco Moschino made a statement in fashion since the beginning of his namesake line in 1983. Blending his wit-filled humor into apparel gave the fashion set a new perspective on expressing themselves through clothes. Collaborating with Rosella Jardini, the two created ready-to-wear clothes for women, men, and children renowned by all. Branching into new lines, Love Moschino showcases playfully designed dresses and sleek handbags in timeless silhouettes with a nod to the tongue-in-cheek personality of Mr. Moschino.