- Similar itemFolk chic tank with a classic bustier construction, ditsy floral printed woven body, lightly padded cups, sweetheart neckline, front button faux placket, ruffled hem, adjustable spaghetti shoulder straps, and a smocked back. Model is 5’9" and wears a size small. 100% Cotton. Hand Wash. Imported.
- Similar itemFitted, flared and a total weekend must, these far-out GENETIC denim jeans boast a slight bell bottom for a right-now take on a time-honored silhouette. Cotton/elastomultiester/elastane. Machine wash. Made in USA. Zip fly with button closure, five-pocket silhouette, mid-rise. Contrast stitching, gold-tone logo hardware, whiskered, faded. 8" Rise, 35" inseam, 21.25" leg opening.
- Similar itemV-neck color block cami with thin spaghetti shoulder straps. Fully Lined. Fabrication: 100% Silk. Dry Clean Only. Fits true to size, take normal size. Length 26"
- Jacques LevineEvie Leopard-Print Satin Slide SandalDetailsJacques Levine leopard-print satin slide.1/2" micro-wedge heel.Buckle details at double-band vamp.Textured golden metal midsole.Piped metallic leather trim.Cushioned leather insole.Stamped rubber outsole."Evie" is imported.Designer About Jacques Levine:The rich history of Jacques Levine begins in 1936 when Falk Levine, credited with the creation of the mule, opened a small factory in Middletown, New York. His son, Jacques expanded the brand by adding dress shoes and global sourcing to ensure the finest craftsmanship. In the 1970's, Harold Levine helmed the company and added another innovation to the Levine name-the espadrille flat. Today Jacques Levine is under the direction of fourth-generation family member Sam Calviano, who continues the tradition of tasteful, elegant shoes with a focus on quality and fit.
- Similar itemFrom the runway. Cropped, bustier-style cami in a structured cotton twill with an irregularly pleated peplum. V-neck. Molded cups. Delicate, adjustable straps. Delicate, concealed back zip. Raw-effect hemline. Color: Cellophane. 100% cotton.
- Channeling vintage-era vibes, Free People's seventies-inspired jeans flaunt a tailored fit with a high-volume flare leg--all in a love-worn wash worthy of the decade. Cotton/polyester/spandex. Machine wash. Imported. Zip fly with button closure, front flap pockets, rear patch pockets. Contrast stitching, blue logo hardware, faded, whiskered, high-rise. 10.25" Rise, 34" inseam, 24" leg opening.
- Similar itemSoft cotton blend jersey, Long and lean fit, Scoop neck, Allover embroidered detail, Ruffled hem. Female, size Small in Fox Run. Made from cotton/nylon. Fox Run.
- Visconti Du ReauCayman Two-Tone Metallic Corded Slide SandalDetailsVisconti Du Reau two-tone metallic leather slide sandal.Thin, piped straps form double-banded vamp.1/2" flat stacked heel.Open toe secured by toe ring.Leather footbed and sole."Cayman" is made in Italy.Designer About Visconti Du Reau: The Florence-based design duo Patricia du Reau and Marina Visconti developed their passion for shoes into the luxury footwear line Visconti Du Reau. Not just any shoes, but a collection of chic, lightweight sandals with trendy colors and contemporary designs. All products are made in Italy with fine materials and unique details for a fun take on classic summer looks.
- Similar itemFaded GOLDSIGN flare jeans in a soft, worn in wash. Whiskering and shredded spots lend a favorite denim feel. 5 pocket styling. Button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Stretch denim. 98% cotton/2% polyurethane. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 8.5in / 21.5cm Inseam: 36in / 91.5cm Leg opening: 20in / 51cm. Available sizes: 24