I am not a tip-girl but I wanted to share with all of you this amazing recipe I found yesterday, it's amazing!! I swear you will like it if you are an Oreo fan like me :) and it's also very quick and easy!
* Ingredients for 1 glass of milkshake:
- 1 mini-oreo pack (8-10 mini-oreos)
- 50 grs. of sugar
- 400 grs. of cream
- 200 ml. of milk
*Ingredients for decoration:
- 1-2 Mini-Oreos
- Mix the mini-Oreos and the sugar in a glass and grind it for 10 secs in max speed.
- Add the milk and the cream and whip all up for 30 secs in medium speed.
- Serve it with some cream on top and put 1-2 mini-oreos to decorate it.
- I used a blender/mixer, but you can mush up the oreos manually, it's a little bit slower but it works too.
- If you do not want to use so much cream you can change the quantities: 200 grs. of cream and 400 ml of milk, but it will be a little more liquid than usual.
- You can use skim milk and low fat cream, I used them and it is the same.
- You can use 4-5 normal size Oreos instead of 8-10 mini.
- You can add 1-2 spoons of Nesquik or cocoa to make it sweeter.
- Some people add salt to make the taste stronger, I did not try it but if you do just tell me! :)
- Drink it with a friend, it tastes better!
I hope you liked it AND sorry for the spelling mistakes!! ^^