Shop this look
- Design by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950. Reissued in 2014.By Herman Miller.More than 60 years after its first debut, the Upholstered Fiberglass Armchair with Rocker Base has returned with a new, more eco-friendly presence. When Charles & Ray Eames designed their first Molded Fiberglass Shell Chairs in 1950, they designed more than a chair. They designed a full experience: chairs that would be welcoming, versatile and would stand the test of time. Unveiled at NeoCon 2013, the highly anticipated, revamped Eames Fiberglass Chairs are produced in a new material, from a proprietary process that works for the planet while honoring the legacy of the original Eames' designs. The Upholstered Armchair with Rocker Base is offered in a new fiberglass finish featuring the same surface striation that has attracted avid vintage collectors for decades. It is available in reformulated color pigments reproducing the series' original color options from the 1950s, and can be upholstered in a selection of finely tailored Hopsak fabrics designed by Alexander Girard. Product Features: Seat and back are formed of a single piece of molded fiberglass with arms and waterfall edges Offered with Trivalent Chrome, White, or Black base with rockers made from solid Maple, White Ash, or Walnut Updated design now layers on supportive foam padding using a safer, greener adhesive that allows for easier disassembly when the chair is ready to be reupholstered or recycled Available in a range of fiberglass Color, contrasting Edge Trim and Hopsak fabric options Produced with a fully revamped manufacturing process that translates to a fiberglass material constructed in a less volatile, monomer-free "dry bind" process Fiberglass features vintage reformulated color pigments and surface striation indicative of the material Chairs up to 98% recyclable at the end of their useful life All chairs can be recycled through the Herman Miller Take Back Program Backed by Herman Miller's 5 Year Warranty GREENGUARD? Gold Certified
- Similar itemDesign by Edgar BlazonaMade in U.S.A. by True Modern. With wide arms, plush cushions, and a modern design, The Hamlin Chair is an idea addition to your home. This over-sized sofa has a medium density cushion which allows you to comfortably lounge in its modern shape. The down feather filed kidney shaped back pillow create a soft, cozy, and inviting everyday sofa. The stitching on the entire sofa is done with a classic baseball stitch. This same stitch is used to create an intricate cross pattern for both the back pillows and the entire back rest. Works great in the home and could also be used in a commercial environment where durability is needed. The legs are made of a brushed nickel steel tube that will withstand the wear and tear of everyday use. Available in a variety of striking colors, select the perfect hue for your living space.
- Similar itemPaying particular attention to how people use lounge seating, Cini Boeri designed her third lounge collection for Knoll to deliver multiple sitting zones, bench-like support near the seat front, and relaxed comfort as one moves into the piece. The collection harmonizes generous proportions and sleek lines to deliver a modern solution for today's more expansive interiors. The lounge chair is supported on a metal chassis with optional casters for easy movement and increased flexibility. Features: Designed by Cini Boeri, 2008. Materials: Seat cushion is highly-resilient polyurethane open-cell Cal 117 foam. Frame is formed steel tubing with dark grey powder coat finish. Upholstery must be railroaded due to large proportions of the Lounge Chair. Single needle topstitching is used with textile applications. Double needle topstitching is used with leather applications. Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers. Available with 4 standard legs or two front legs and two casters in the back. Optional throw pillows are offered in large and small sizes in a variety of KnollTextiles. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for low-emitting products. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 83W x 43.63D x 30.44H. Arm Height: 22.31. Seat Height: 16.38. This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- Similar itemDesign by Edgar BlazonaMade in U.S.A. by True Modern. Lounge in luxury with the Hamlin Chaise. Ideal for a relaxation area to curl up onto, this piece exudes comfort. This over-sized sofa has a medium density cushion which allows you to comfortably lounge in its modern shape. The down feather filed kidney shaped back pillow create a soft, cozy, and inviting everyday sofa. The stitching on the entire chaise is done with a classic baseball stitch. This same stitch is used to create an intricate cross pattern for both the back pillows and the entire back rest. Works great in the home and could also be used in a commercial environment where durability is needed. The legs are made of a brushed nickel steel tube that will withstand the wear and tear of everyday use. Available in a variety of striking colors, select the perfect hue for your living space. Available in a variety of striking colors, select the perfect hue for your living space. With wide arms, plush cushions, and a modern design, the Hamlin Chaise is an idea addition to your home.
- Similar itemGive any room some retro inspiration with this fabric-upholstered rocker chair. The solid wood frame offers years of durable use,finished in a rich walnut color.
- This striking and dramatic sofa recalls the style of French interior designer, Jean Michel Frank. Upholstered in rich black leather, the sofa is outlined in slate-grey brushed metal. Antique mirrored glass is inset between the geometric metal components. Large panes of antique mirrored glass cover the sides of the sofa making a sleek, unexpected statement. Interior arms are upholstered. 26 inches high x 86 inches wide x 35 inches deep. Constructed from leather, metal and glass. Finished in brushed metal and antique glass.
- Similar itemDefined by a low profile, boldly outlined architectural surrounds and soft interior cushions, the D’Urso Residential Lounge Collection delivers casual modern comfort to any home and is especially well suited to today’s more expansive interiors. Features: Designed by Joseph Paul D'Urso, 2008. Materials: Frame is constructed of plywood with sinuous spring seat suspension and matrix back suspension. Seat cushion is constructed of highly resilient polyurethane foam and polyester fiber, wrapped in polyester fiber batting. Back cushion is constructed with a soft polyurethane foam core and polyester fiber fill. Leather applications will have single needle topstitch for arms, double needle topstitch for seat and back cushions, and single blind stitch for vertical seams of seat cushion. Non-directional textiles with railroad application will have single needle topstitch for arms and double needle topstitch for seat and back cushions. Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers with split upholstery option. Legs are 4" steel with 1.25 inches diameter with polished chrome finish and black nylon glides, or 4" turned solid oak with natural, medium walnut or ebonized finish and white nylon glides. Available with optional side cushion constructed of 10/90 down with a down proof ticking. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 90W x 40.5D x 28.5H. Seat Height: 15.375. Arm Height: 20.375. This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- Similar itemCozy and spacious,this rocker recliner features plush cushioning throughout,full-reclining mechanism,and pocketed coil cushion seating for lasting support,durability and comfort. Its covered in fabric upholstery with a mossy oak camouflage print.
- 36.5 inches high x 25 inches wide x 31 inches deep; Seat height: 17 inches; Seat depth: 20 inches. Constructed from fabric and wood using rubber webbing construction. Exposed wood base finished in mocha standard; Cushion finished in luxe fiber; (1) 11" x 20" feather down blend kidney pillow-knife edge weltless pillow included. Fabric shown: Upholstered in a grey polyester blend; COM, additional fabric, and additional finish options are available;
- Sophisticated in silver grey, this stately seat rises to any occasion. With a high back and deep cushioned seat, this warm, welcoming armchair is luxurious in the living room, library or sitting room. Dark mocha exposed legs complement the soft steel-colored upholstery. 46.5 inches high x 32 inches wide x 37 inches deep; Seat height: 19 inches; Arm height: 22.5 inches; Seat depth: 18 inches. Constructed from fabric and wood using sinuous spring construction. Wood finished in mocha standard; Cushion finished in luxe down; (1) 12" x 23" feather down blend kidney pillow-knife edge with welt pillow included - Pillow fabric will match chair fabric. Fabric shown: Upholstered in a dark grey polyester blend; COM, additional fabric, and additional finish options are available;
- Similar itemThis set of two rocker arm chairs feature classic mid-century looks. These chairs are crafted of ABS with stainless steel legs and are perfect for any home or office.
- The sleek lines of a modern wingback chair are translated from a single seat to a sofa in this inspired Hollywood regency piece. Luxe Belgian linen upholstery is paired with exposed wood framing in a rich, dark copper noir finish to create a subdued, elegant seat for you and yours. The highest level of craftsmanship ensures this sofa will anchor your trendy, contemporary living room for years to come. COM fabric available - please contact us for details. 8-10 weeks made to order. 39.5 inches high x 84 inches wide x 35.75 inches deep. Seat height: 18.5 inches; seat depth: 22 inches; arm height: 25.75 inches. Made from sustainably harvested maple and birch woods in the USA, Lacey Act compliant finished in copper noir finish. This sofa may be purchased as is in light Belgian linen, or we may upholster with your own material; 12 yards required- please contact us for pricing and lead time. 8 way, hand tied, steel coil spring system insures and even comfortable seat. To promote rigidity and spring support, tempered steel ribbons are added across the seat bottom.