Shop this look
- Similar itemDesign by Milo Baughman.Made in the U.S.A. by Thayer Coggin.The Design Classic T Lounge Chair possesses the familiar feel of a classic club chair, imparted with clean modern lines and the sophisticated style of designer Milo Baughman. A minimal metal frame boasts sleek lines and crisp angles, wrapping around the lounge's exuberant padded seat and merging into a 'T' shape at the back. Its fully hand-upholstered backrest and armrests offer structural support on three sides, creating a barrier that contains its cozy and comfortable appeal. Enjoy this timeless Thayer Coggin piece for many years to come in a choice of hand-upholstered fabric or leather options to suit the style of your home.
- Similar itemSimple at first glance, the Skygarden Pendant Lamp by designer Marcel Wanders for FLOS reveals itself to be intricate and surprising when viewed from directly underneath. The outside of Skygarden is a minimal half-sphere, but inside a white plaster photo-etched floral frieze is hiding��a modern interpretation of luxurious chateau ceilings. The pendant�s soft light is diffused by an inner glass sphere with aluminum filigree detail.
- Similar itemThe Cargo Cluster Pendant from Davey Lighting is inspired by the traditional cluster pendants found on ships. The interior of the handspun galvanized aluminum shade is met with a lamp holder cluster for six bulbs, providing strong directional lighting that is reflected by the interior reflector. The pendant features a galvanized protective guard and is supported by an industrial chain that recalls the origin of the pendant light. This distinctive light can be used over a rustic farm table in a dining room, or as a stunning contrast in more modern interior spaces. Each Cargo Cluster Pendant Light is manufactured in England.
- NEW IN SHOWROOMS The Hartford Lounge Chair is the result of an iterative process consisting of charting, mocking up, and reworking seating angles and 'human factors' variables is, stated simply - a comfortable chair. Aesthetically consistent, this chair successfully expands the Moser Lounge vocabulary using the Hartford language. From a design perspective, the Hartford Lounge Chair is of a similar architecture to the Fahmida Chair or the Ellipse Lounge but has a unique perspective on the archetype. The chair relies heavily on CNC shaping to achieve its complex parts and align it aesthetically with the rest of the collection. The back leg starts as a severe steam bending, and the other parts start as solid wood "blanks", i.e. blocks of solid wood. Then each part, with the exception of the front seat rail and the back slats, is machined with a 5-axis CNC machine to achieve the intended geometry before assembly, final shaping, and sanding and finishing. The result is both hi tech and lo tech, traditional and modern - in short, very Moser. The comfort of the chair is achieved with a simple foam back topped with dacron then wrapped, resting on a seat cushion comprised of foam and dacron - both the back cushion and seat cushion sit atop atop a substrate. The substrate is wrapped in the same leather or fabric. The Hartford Lounge Chair can be made in most American hardwoods including walnut (shown), cherry, and maple. It comes with one lumbar pillow and can be upholstered in your choice of leather or fabric. Like any Moser furniture, this piece is guaranteed for life. We are confident that our innovative joinery and continued commitment to upholstery development has only raised the bar for Moser quality.
- Similar itemThe contemporary Gustav leather chair strikes a statement-making pose in the mod interior. Edged in nailhead trim, the posh seat's retro silhouette curves into scintillating style. Shown in Capri Indigo LL. Available in a variety of fabric and finish options. Customizable nailhead trim. Hand crafted in the USA using sustainable materials. Kiln-dried frames made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water-based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Cushion cores made from at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients. Leather swatches are available on loan by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. 30"W x 35"D x 39"H. Seat: 21"D x 19"H. Arm: 27"H. In-Arm: 21"W.
- Similar itemA practical lamp with strong character, Thomas Bernstrand's Studio pendant light is a study in reducing the archetypal industrial lamp to its essence. Realized in cast aluminum that has been sandblasted and powder coated giving the appearance of cast iron, the pendant light reflects the contemporaneous tendency to interpret classic designs with a modern approach. With the Studio pendant light, thoughts of the modern industrial era are combined with the latest materials creating an independent look that attracts attention in private as well as public spaces. The lamp provides light that shines directly downward on to the table surface. Available in a range of four colors - black, white, grey and dusty red - the designer has succeeded at updating a classic lamp for today's interiors.
- Inspired by the retro modern design, the Ramon Lounge Accent Chair is specially designed for pure comfort. The chair explicitly denotes mid-century modern style fused with superior comfort. The Ramon chair comes in a double cushion seat which is made of high quality fabric. This tub chair allows you to relax comfortably while you rifling through pages of your favorite magazine. Constructed of solid birch wood frame and upholstered in blue polyester fabric over the padded foam, the loung chair features a cut-out back, infusing a geometric and funky modern design look. Made in China, the chair will arrive fully assembled. Chair Type: Accent Chairs, Arm Chairs, Lounge Chairs Style: Mid-Century, Modern Assembly: Assembled Chair Back Height: Low Back Color: Blue Mid-century modern fabric upholstered accent chair Materials: Plastic legs, high density foam, fabric, wood Quantity: One (1) armchair Dimensions (overall): 25.59 inches high x 28.35 inches wide x 26.77 inches long Seat height: 15.75 inches Seat dimensions: 18.5 inches wide x 20.5 inches deep The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Color: Blue.
- Similar itemDesigned by Cristophe Mathieu for Marset in 2008, the Discoc� pendant is a light source that is sculptural and artful whether or not it is illuminated. The lamp provides direct downward light, and the round discs create a dramatic play of light and shadow within the pendant. Featuring 35 petal-like discs made of molded ABS, the Discoc� pendant is a statement lighting source that has been used in commercial and residential settings alike. Available in several different sizes, the Discoc� can complement a large or small room, or can be grouped together to create a graphic display.
- Similar itemDesign by Pearson Lloyd, 2007.By Coalesse.A refined, welcoming lounger for spaces from the living room to the modern workspace, the Bob Lounge Chair with Headrest showcases a dignified profile. Its smooth seat surface, flared arms and matte polished aluminum pedestal base give Bob its ultra clean lines. The headrest offers additional support and a taller overall profile. Select from a broad palette of colors in wool or leather. Also available without Headrest. Product Features: Matte polished aluminum swivel 4-star base SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold Certified Level™ 1 certified 98% Recyclable / 21% Recycled Content
- Similar itemThe Ronde Pendant, Oliver Schick's first piece for Gubi, references the traditional pendant lamp and the heyday of 1970s lighting design. A unique detail is the opening on the top with an overhanging collar that resembles a vase or an amphora. The mainly downwards directed light also spreads out of the spout-like opening and casts a smooth light gradient onto the wire and ceiling. The hand-turned aluminum lamp shade with an ultra-matte lacquer almost looks as if it were made of ceramics. DIMENSIONS: Diam. 15.7".
- Similar itemDesign by LBL Lighting, 2015.The Sphere Line-Voltage Pendant Light contains echoes of large white glass globes common in 1950's d?cor and are present in this modern yet miniature LED interpretation. Featuring a unique crisscross patterned die cast aluminum heat sink and an optional warm color dimming LED module, which gradually changes color from 3000K to 2200K to mimic a halogen lamp.Each pendant includes 6 feet of field-cuttable cord. Rubberized Black includes Black cloth cord; Rubberized White includes White cloth cord; Satin Nickel includes Clear cord. Choose between 3000K or Warm Color Dimming 3000K-2200K LED modules. Dimmable with a low-voltage electronic dimmer.
- Similar itemDesign by Vincent Van Duysen for Geiger.By Herman Miller.Blending the warmth of finely crafted wood furniture with an architect's eye for clean lines and painstaking form, the Brabo™ Club Chair exhibits a strong presence and meticulous styling. The lounge chair is constructed in solid ash or walnut wood that is exposed as a frame around plush upholstered seating and metal base accents, making it beautiful from every angle. With this first design commission for an American company, Belgian architect Vincent Van Duysen created a sophisticated collection of lounge seating in Brabo™. Named after a Dutch folk hero celebrated in Van Duysen's hometown of Antwerp, the Brabo Lounge Collection combines its fine wooden frame with a metal base and leather-wrapped arms to create a timeless collection of seating elements. The Brabo Club Chair is produced sustainably at a plant that uses water-based stains and sealers, low VOC finishes, and wood harvested from sustainably managed forests. Product Features: Produced sustainably at a plant that uses water-based stains and sealers, low VOC finishes, and wood harvested from sustainably managed forests Solid ash frame is available in ash and walnut finishes Seating offered in a range of upholstery and leather options, with leather arm slings in several colors Metal base is available in several finishes Backed by Herman Miller's 12 Year Warranty: View Here
- Similar itemThe Hedra™ Armchair takes its name from ancient Greece, where "Hedra" means "face of a geometric solid." This fascinating armchair features a silhouette which looks different from each of its six "faces." The distinctive angular shell includes two wood side panels that are independent of one another, wrapped around a soft interior that is padded with high-resilience foam and upholstered in a wide range of fabrics or leathers. A wide and low armrest creates a comfortable seating position while supporting the lower back. "Throughout history the classic cigar chair has remained virtually unchanged. The Hedra™ Armchair is something that I envisioned would be in a modern designed cigar lounge with interiors to follow suit." - Nolen Niu