- Similar itemBrand from China: Dabuwawa. Color: Brown, Materials: Shell: 69.9%Polyester + 30.1%Polyamide; Fur: 100%Acrylic; Lining: 93.9%Polyester + 6.1%Spandex, Size: S : Total Length: 86cm, Bust: 88cm, Waist: 68cm, Shoulder Width: 38cm, Sleeve Length: 60cm, Sleeve Biceps: 30cm, Cuff: 26cm, M : Total Length: 87cm, Bust: 92cm, Waist: 72cm, Shoulder Width: 39cm, Sleeve Length: 60cm, Sleeve Biceps: 31cm, Cuff: 27cm, L : Total Length: 88cm, Bust: 96cm, Waist: 76cm, Shoulder Width: 40cm, Sleeve Length: 61cm, Sleeve Biceps: 33cm, Cuff: 28cm, XL: Total Length: 89cm, Bust: 100cm, Waist: 80cm, Shoulder Width: 41cm, Sleeve Length: 61cm, Sleeve Biceps: 34cm, Cuff: 29cm, Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- Similar itemTurquoise suede pump from Sergio Rossi featuring a key-hole cut peep toe, a suede covered stiletto heel and tall platform and a nude leather sole with a gold-tone metallic designer detail.
- Similar itemGold tonal silk and leather embroidered clutch from Judith Leiber Vintage featuring a top clasp fastening, multiple interior compartments, an embroidered design, an internal mirror, a gold-tone logo plaque and an optional chain strap. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemThis red sculpted cocktail dress from Marchesa features an asymmetric one-shoulder silhouette with hand-draped rose detail, a ruffle peplum waist, and sculpted envelope-style back. Back zip. 100% silk woven. Fully lined. Made in USA. Shoes are for styling purposes only.
- Similar itemBlack suede peep toe pumps from Casadei featuring an almond toe, a brand embossed insole, a slip-on style, a platform sole and a high stiletto heel. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyLeopard-Print Linen Cocoon CoatDetailsLeopard-print linen with tonal topstitching.Stand collar; hidden zip front.Epaulets atop dropped shoulders.Bracelet sleeves.Patch pockets at chest.Cocoon silhouette.Hem hits past hips.Imported.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Valentino's iconic 'Rockstud' bags are a fashion mainstay. With statement Kilim-inspired embroidery, ruby bead embellishments, and the brand's signature gold pyramid studs, this versatile leather clutch mixes femininity and attitude to perfection. Detachable wrist strap. Magnetic fastening. Leather lining, three internal compartments, zipped pocket. Calf leather. Height 16cm-6.25" x Width 28cm-11" x Depth 5cm-2"
- Similar itemCrafted for an elegant silhouette this red silk drape dress by Giambattista Valli is a masterclass in contemporary poise and form. Made from a luxurious combination of wool and silk this bold-hued dress will instantly enrich your sartorial palette for the AW12 season and beyond; pair it with floral-print high-heels for an ultra-feminine ensemble.
- Christian LouboutinTechnicatina Peep-Toe Combo PumpDetailsChristian Louboutin mixed-media pump.Patent upper with metallic gloss leather and clear PVC trim.4 1/2" covered heel with 1/2" platform; 4" equivalent.Peep toe.Dipped collar.Leather lining and padded insole.Signature red leather sole."Technicatina" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.