- Similar itemFrom the Vega Collection, a show-stopping 42” round cocktail table of curved slatted metal with a smoked-glass top. Its flat stainless-steel frame features a bright polished-brass-plated finish.
- Material: French cow skin. Dimensions: H35xW40xD40cm. Colours & patterns can vary from piece to piece. Filled with high density foam for comfort & support. Black & white zebra print design. Professional cleaning only. Vacuum in the direction of the hair. Avoid placing in direct sunlight.
- There's something so unmistakably modern yet rustic in the use of cowhide upholstery. This brown and white square ottoman is a perfect example. It would be great at the ranch, in the lodge or even in the SoHo loft. 18.5 inches high x 16 inches wide x 16 inches deep. Constructed out of wood and leather. Finished in brown and white cow hide. Weight: 20 lbs.
- Industrial and rustic elements come together in this feminine, organic fixture that would be perfect on its own or in a pair hanging in a lodge or loft. Frosted glass is gently 'folded' over the light bulb, which dangles from a figure eight of iron. 17 inches high x 6 inches wide x 8 inches deep. Constructed from wrought iron and frost clear ice glass.
- Similar itemCaster Table by Commonhouse Furniture. A cocktail table with big wheels to roll out of the way when you want to play and slim pockets for magazines and remotes in your day to Day. Materials: Solid wood species walnut, cherry, maple, ebonized oak, or white Oak. Natural low sheen lacquer, water resistant Finish. Aluminum swivel casters with Breaks. Dimensions: 48W x 24D x 13H" 8"Casters. The word common, as used by my grandmother, has an entirely different meaning from what is found in the Dictionary. She uses the word to describe a person whose character is the perfect balance of simplicity, familiarity, and Goodness. I set out to translate the idea of “common” into modern Furniture. What I arrived at is an elegant collection of pieces that represent those three ideals through form, construction, and Material. Simple is purposeful forms that let the materials, structure, and joinery serve as the decorative Elements. Familiar is utilizing the materials and construction methods of traditional furniture in an updated Aesthetic. Good is never having to buy the same thing Twice.
- Similar itemThe pieced light and dark silver resin finish on the round Adeline cocktail table creates a glamorous mosaic-like effect. This handcrafted Oly Studio piece adds subtle dimension to a living space or sitting area. Hardwood base with silver resin finish. Available in 2 sizes. Handcrafted with natural and expected variations. Small: 30" Dia. x 17"H. Medium: 36" Dia. x 17"H.
- Similar itemDark grey upholstery with soft, subtle texture beautifully tailors Rochelle's timeless mid-century lines. Crisp self-welting outlines plush cushioned seat. Tapered hardwood legs in smoke complete the modern, elegant look. After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order. Certified kiln-dried hardwood. Sinuous wire suspension. Cushion is soy-based polyfoam with fiber wrapped in downproof ticking. 100% polyester upholstery. Self-welting. Legs have smoke stain. Made in North Carolina, USA.
- Wrought iron is expertly forged into natural, rustic branches in this dramatic wall sconce. Lighting (or should we say artwork?) like this instantly adds depth and dimension to your country cottage or western style décor. 14 inches high x 13 inches wide x 7 inches deep. Constructed from wrought iron. Rustic iron finish. Features two lights side by side. Coordinating chandelier available.
- Inspired by nature and created by Dessau Home, this pair of wall sconces takes the organic branch form and gives it a glamorous makeover by covering it in gold leaf. Each flower holds a taper candle aloft, providing atmospheric illumination and looking gorgeous even when unlit. A single songbird perches on each piece. Set of two sconces. Brass. Each sconce holds three taper candles. 6" W x 6" D x 24" H.