- "for running away with an English settler" — @airlebee
Cropped bomber jacket in coffee from Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony. This wool coat features a geometric print throughout, folded collar, and a concealed zip and button down front. Has two front flap pockets, contrast print long sleeves with zipper cuffs, and an upper back panel.
- "for making the wilderness just a little groovier" — @airlebee
Design by Singgih Kartono. Handcrafted in Indonesia for Areaware. Along with the tuning capabilities of standard radios, the eco-friendly Magno Wooden radios offer a naturally styled and oh-so-cool face for playing MP3 players and iPods at home. Singgih Kartono chooses wood for his radios not just based on aesthetics but on his appreciation of wood's simplicity and organic vitality. The natural acoustical properties of the woods also provide clear sound quality in this award winning sound device. The Magno features wooden dials and antenna topper. Includes plug-in's for external antennae (AM/FM with shortwave reception) and music port connector for iPod/MP3 players. Available in Large (shown here), Micro, Small and Medium sizes. The Magno series is included in the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Triennial: 'Why Design Now' in 2010. It has been awarded the Brit Insurance Design Award 2009, London; the Design Plus Award 2009, Frankfurt; the Good Design Award 2008, Tokyo; the Design for Asia (DFA) 2008, Hong Kong; the Indonesia Good Design Selection Awards 2006, Jakarta and the International Design Resource Award (IDRA) 1997, Seattle. Material(s): Made from new growth wood. For every tree that is used in production, a new one is planted. Dimensions: 7.5"H x 12.5"W x 4.25"D.
- Handmade glass beads, silk cord. Leather backing. Length 4" Medium to heavy weight. Clip-on.
- "for stepping on wet pine needles" — @airlebee
Giustino by See by Chloé. A heeled hiker boot with a soft knitted wool ankle and leather laces.
- "for impressing boys from the pacific northwest <3" — @airlebee
Limited edition lace up sneaker. Leather upper, with pendleton wool at heel. Rubber sole, eva insole. Designed by taka hayashi.
- "for sandwiches" — @airlebee
- "not for sandwiches" — @airlebee
Classic Southwestern motifs style a wool weekend bag trimmed in logo-stamped leather and outfitted with an adjustable clip-on shoulder strap for traveling ease. Two-way zip closure. Exterior zip pockets; luggage tag. Interior zip, wall and cell phone pockets. Protective metal feet. Wool/leather. By Pendleton; imported. The Rail.
- "for over the hills and through the woods to grandmothers house we go" — @airlebee
Wildfox – Daisy Smile, womens yellow slubbed jersey sweatshirt with a wide crew neckline and worn finish. The sweatshirt features long sleeves and a Daisy Smile print. Wildfox at Coggles.com 47% Rayon, 47% polyester, 6% spandex
- "for the chief's daughter" — @airlebee
Black merino wool cape with all-over multicoloured Navajo pattern by Pendleton for Opening Ceremony . Round neck. Bat wing sleeves. True to size fit. Hemline finishes at the hips. 100% merino wool
- "Caption:" — @airlebee
Bolongaro Trevor – Celestial, womens digitally printed silk scarf with a celestial Bolongaro Trevor Supernova design. Measures L138 x W133cms Bolongaro Trevor at Coggles.com 100% Silk Haboutai
- "for hippie yuppy who insists on taking an iPad hiking" — @airlebee
A rustic print wraps an iPad case cut from soft wool. Lined. By Pendleton; imported. Wool. The Rail.
- Dori Csengeri’s work embodies everything we love at Charm & Chain. Each piece is bold yet feminine, colorful, well crafted, and memorable. Dori’s pieces are unique in that they are based around leather-backed hand embroidery, complimented by a wide array of materials such as bohemian and crystal beads, cabochons, fine stones, shell, wood, and metal – with most items featuring multiple elements. Handmade glass beads, silk cord. Leather backing. Length: 1.75" Width: 1" Post.
- "for walking, but just around the riverbend" — @airlebee
Let the flora and fauna of the forest influence your fashion, and flaunt these platforms by London-based Miss L Fire ! This bold brand’s designs venture into the golden age of Hollywood glamour for inspiration, resulting in striking shoes like these natural beauties. A mahogany-hued sole, chestnut suede upper, snake-shaped buckle, and leather lily accent keep this look rooted in stunning style. Plant them alongside a sage dress, golden accessories, and a stone-shaded bag for a touch of evergreen elegance. Leather upper and lining. Man-made sole. Wooden balance. Platform measures 1.5 inches. Heel measures 4.75 inches. Adjustable ankle strap. Imported.
- "for marshmallows... obviously." — @airlebee
- "for impressing scruffy, muscular lumberjacks" — @airlebee
Plain weave, Laced closure, Rugged sole, Belt detailing, Logo details Composition: Leather, Textile fibers
- "for when it huffs and it puffs and it blows your house down" — @airlebee
Blanket coat Oversize collar Contrast multi stripes Wrap style Drop shoulders Belted Hook and eye fastening. 70% wool, 30% nylon Dry clean only.
- "for pairing with the cured meats and cheeses in your picnic basket, you classy lady you" — @airlebee
- "these are coasters." — @airlebee
Glazed explosions of shimmering color, like supernovas on a delicate, dainty scale. Minneapolis potter Kerry Brooks makes each set by hand in her studio; variations from set to set are natural and make each set delightfully unique. Set of four. Clay, glass, glaze. Hand wash. 4" square. Handmade in USA.
- "for stylish dinner parties in log cabins" — @airlebee
A tempting mix of leather, suede and shearling add warmth to Lucky Brand's cool silhouette. Pair these rugged booties with abbreviated hemlines in cozy wools. Leather and suede upper, genuine shearling lining, rubber sole. Imported. Lace-up, foldover top cuff, stud detail. 4 1/2" heel, 1 1/2" platform. Full and half sizes.
- This giclée reproduction of Herman Miller Summer Picnic August 5, 1977 by Stephen Frykholm is printed on archival paper using rich, archival ink. Please note that prints are produced on order, requiring three to five days beyond standard shipping times for delivery.
- "for not giving a shit about being muddy" — @airlebee
Two-tone color rainboot, waterproof essential with goldtone hardware. This boot screams equestrian-inspired look. Intricate stitching and a classic "H" emblem on the top of the shaft. This boot is a must have! Shaft, 15�" Leg circumference, 16"
- "for being wild and free" — @airlebee
A casual pullover with raglan sleeve in tri blend jesrey fabric. Featuring the print: SAD HORSE 50% Polyester,25% Cotton,25% Viscose. Machine Wash at 30degrees .
- "my favorite part of lord of the rings movies are the forests... shout out to New Zealand" — @airlebee
- "for when you're 'tail needs a little decoration. Eeyore." — @airlebee
Arranging the perfect picnic basket is a fine art, and boy, have you got it figured out! Dressed to the retro nines in an A-line halter, T-straps, pearl earrings, and this darling duo of woven, brick red bows, you lay brie and fig jam into your gingham-trimmed basket. Last, you add chocolate-covered strawberries, which are the ideal sweet touch to your alimentary arrangements, just like these hair clips as featured in People Style Watch are the ideal sweet touch to your adorable outfit! Metal and man-made materials. Measures approximately 2.5 inches in width,1.5 inches in length. Imported.
- "for stargazing" — @airlebee
Rustic, warm and robust blanket woven for us in Ireland. All European wool. Fringed at each end. Dry clean. 100% pure new wool. Approx. 137 x 182cm. UK Made. UK Raw Materials.
- "for snuggling in a truck" — @airlebee
A bright green blanket in 100% wool offers a luxurious backdrop for your next picnic or sporting event. Complete with a leather carrier for easy transport. Made in Italy.