- Burberry's trench coat is \"as iconic as the inclement weather it protects against.\" Made in Yorkshire, England, the label's 'Kensington' style is tailored from durable cotton-gabardine in a flattering slim fit. It features all the heritage-inspired details of the original, including epaulettes, a storm flap and D-rings – first introduced for the military during World War I. Shown here with: Marc Jacobs Top, Dion Lee Top, Gucci Jeans, DORATEYMUR Ankle boots, Eddie Borgo Ring, Arme De L'Amour Ring, Maria Black Ring, IAM by Ileana Makri Cuff.. Part of the Burberry Heritage collection.. Midnight-blue cotton-gabardine.. Button fastenings through double-breasted front.. 100% cotton; trim: 100% leather (Calf); buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); body lining: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% viscose.. Dry clean.
- Similar itemStylishly distressed and detailed in a mid blue wash, these ankle-grazing skinnies from Seven for all Mankind are an effortless cool choice for casual. We love how their cropped length is perfect for showcasing footwear * Mid blue distressed denim, classic five-pocket style, fly and button closure, belt loops * Extra slim fit * Team with a draped tee and bright white sneakers
- Take a classic turtleneck, a rich cotton/nylon/acrylic/wool blend and add flattering, hip-covering tunic length and chevron cables. The result? A sweater to win winter in, that's what.
- Similar itemAdd of the moment edge to any ensemble with Dsquared2's cropped distressed denim * Classic five-pocket styling, distressed details, faded denim, low-rise, cropped * Slim silhouette * Team with a classic sleeveless top and strappy stiletto heels
- Similar itemHigh-shine and high impact, these jet black patent leather 'Taylor' boots from Marc Jacobs are packed with youthful attitude - silver-tone hardware keeps them sleek * Black patent leather, round toe, lace up front with buckle-fastening straps, leather insole and sole * Small, low heel
- Similar itemBlue virgin wool turtleneck jumper from Antonio Marras. Size: L. Gender: Female.
- J.W.Anderson plays with proportion this season, crafting this navy pea coat to an exaggerated silhouette. It's tailored in Italy from a heavyweight wool-blend note how it shrugs effortlessly off the shoulders and is detailed with oversized notch lapels and a double-breasted button fastening. Layer it with a pair of the designer's wide-leg jeans, adding statement heels to complete a directional look.
- Similar itemInspired by Japan, 3.1 Phillip Lim's Fall '16 collection embraced the \"beauty of fractured design.\" Cut from soft wool-blend, this structured peacoat is detailed with whipstitching and faux patent-leather trims. We like how the anchor-embossed buttons add a subtle nautical feel. Shown here with: Frame Shirt, Joseph Pants, Proenza Schouler Clutch, Jil Sander Sneakers, Sophie Buhai Ring, Sophie Buhai Earrings.. Midnight-blue wool-blend.. Button fastenings through double-breasted front.. 75% wool, 25% polyamide; trim1: 69% cotton, 31% polyurethane; trim2: 100% acrylic; lining: 100% viscose.. Dry clean.
- Chanel Patent leather and net Ankle boots with gold leather toes, back zipper.Size 6.5/36.54" heel (100mm)Leather soleLeather liningBlack patent leather/netMade in ItalyRuns true to sizeCHANEL Dust Bag, Original Box.