- Similar itemMoschinoBorsa Metallic Woven PVC Tote Bag, Gold/BeigeDetailsMetallic PVC woven tote bag.Faux-leather (polyurethane) handle; 8" drop.Golden hardware; "Love Moschino" logo detail.Snap top closure.Inside, canvas lining with middle zip pouch and pocket.14"H x 15 1/4"W x 6"D.Weighs approx. 2.9 lbs."Borsa" is imported.Designer About Moschino:With impeccable tailoring and exquisite design, Franco Moschino made a statement in fashion since the beginning of his namesake line in 1983. Blending his wit-filled humor into apparel gave the fashion set a new perspective on expressing themselves through clothes. Collaborating with Rosella Jardini, the two created ready-to-wear apparel for women, men, and children renowned by all. From playfully designed dresses to standout accessories, Moschino embodies tongue-in-cheek fashion infused with enviable artistic craftsmanship.
- Similar itemEveryone we ask says your ambition is unrivaled, and your fashion sense matches in classiness! Offer some added excitement to your enterprising personality when you rev up your off-hours outfits with these glittering gold flats! A day-brightening and stylish option for beneath the hem of your boot-cut jeans, tie-neck blouse, and black leather satchel, this update to the classic flat will enhance the energetic way you welcome a project or challenge on the weekend, the same as you do in the office! Luxe Real Go-Glitter Flat in Gold embellished with Glitter for Casual, Prom, Party, Cocktail, Holiday Party occasions.
- Similar itemWhite and black cotton-blend layered skirt from Moschino featuring a high rise, a front button fastening, front flap pockets, a pleated design, a long length and a straight hem. This item fits true to size. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. From 1990.
- Similar itemSimple and sophisticated, this blouse from DKNYC is the perfect addition to your professional staples. Crafted with cap sleeves, a back zipper placket and draped detailing, pair this piece with a pencil skirt and heels for the perfect, office look. Scoop neckline. Cap sleeves. Draped detailing. Back zipper placket. 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported.
- Stuart WeitzmanStringtip Woven Leather Ballet Flat, NeutralDetailsWoven vachetta leather upper. Smooth leather-trimmed collar.Blunt cap toe with bow detail.Ultrasuede lining and padded insole.Leather outsole.1/4" flat stacked heel."Stringtip" is made in Spain.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar itemMiami Vice never had it so good. This adorable vintage skirt features pleat detail, pockets, and back hook/bar closure. Unlined. Waist: 27"/69cm. Length: 22"/56cm. Circa: 80s. Label: Unmarked. Marked Size: Unmarked. Estimated Size: S/M. Color: Beige. Fabric: Silk. Condition: Good vintage condition.
- Similar itemLightweight & delicate, button front silk-cotton shirt with tonal grosgrain ribbon pleats on collar. Pointed collar has grosgrain ribbon pleats stitched on top. Long, pleated button cuff sleeves. Patch pocket at chest. Pleated back yoke. Tab detail at back neck. Curved hem. Color: Putty. 52% silk, 48% cotton. Made in the UK.
- Similar itemBe the envy of the beach set! Large tote perfect for carrying towels, toys, lotions and electronics. Also a fantastic option for everyday, casual use. Large tote bag. Magnetic snap closure. Fully lined. Interior zipper pocket. Two interior slide pockets. W: 14" x H:17" x D:6" Drop: 5.5" Rafia tote with leather insets. Made in China.
- Similar itemOff white silk and wool 70s pinstriped skirt from Céline Vintage featuring a high waist, a flared pleated design and a cream and gold-tone chain waist belt. This item fits large, please select the next size down. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.