Sale / PriceAll
- Red and Gold Color Infusion Owl FigurineThis Red and Gold Color Infusion Owl Figurine will add an adorable, decorative touch to any spot in your home. You'll love its polished finish and rich colors. Figurine measures 6L x 5W x 8.25H in. Crafted of ceramic. Owl shape. Polished, mottled foil hues of red, gold, and brown. Stands on its own. Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Ren Wil STA409 Emerald Park Set of (3) Three 10" Tall Decorative OwlFree Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49!This set of three owl statues perch inquisitively on your desktop, adding wide-eyed expression to your workspace. The Scandinavian-inspired design of each bird in see no evil, speak no evil and hear no evil positions turn any shelf or table into a small, modern aviary. A matte white finish on resin mimics the look of painted porcelain. Features: Durable resin construction provides years of charming appeal Dimensions: Height: 10" Width: 5" Length: 6" Product Weight: 16 lbs
- Sterling Silver Barn Owl Family FigurinesMiniature figurines are the result of an in-depth study of real animals, conveying a high level of quality and art value. Handmade in Italy of sterling silver and hand-enameled bodies. Finished with a protective lacquer to prevent tarnishing. Largest owl measures 1 ¾" h x ¾" w. Medium owl measures 1 ½" h x ½" w. Small owl measures 1 ¼" h x ½" w. Item #: SAT459-ST.
- Vintage Tonala Pottery Owl by Jorge WilmontA gorgeous Mid-Century large glazed pottery owl attributed to one of the most distinguished artisans of Mexico, Jorge Wilmont, who has been credited with the introduction of stoneware and other high fire techniques to the country. This owl figurine is glazed in earth tones with a beautiful bird detail on the front and flowers on the back. Marked with an underlined "W."
- Herend Owl of Egypt Figurine, Sapphire Multi-ColorIn 1874, a Herend artist picked up his tools to try to mimic a Chinese plate's fish scale design and the illustrious fishnet pattern was born. Handmade and handpainted in Hungary with 24k platinum accents. Measures 1 ¼" w x 2 ¼" d x 3 ¼" h. Item #: VHB1-15866000 Catalog HotKey: AM216.
- Swarovski Crystal "Owl" FigurineInspired by nature, this "Owl" figurine from Swarovski makes an ideal gift for bird lovers and crystal collectors. It is crafted in fully faceted clear crystal with a Desert Glow coating on the ears and beak. Decoration object is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 15. Measures 1 7/16" x 2 7/16" x 1 5/16". Free shipping
- West Elm Figurative Scented Candle, OwlIn a gleaming gold finish, this charming candle looks as good on a shelf as it does when lit. Better yet, once the candle is gone, give its ceramic container a second life as a pencil holder or a catchall for rings and accessories. 3.5"diam. x 4"h. 10.1 oz. Ceramic holder with all-over gold electroplating. Scented wax. See Details + Dimensions for fragrance notes. Burn time up to 55 hours. Made in the USA.
- Swarovski "Owl Couple" FigurineOwl couple is in faceted clear crystal with eyes featured in light topaz crystal with jet crystal pupils. This precious pair is perched on a faceted matte clear crystal branch. A special moment in nature is captured beautifully by Swarovski designer Anton Hirzinger. These two graceful birds lean affectionately towards each other, expressing harmony and togetherness. Made in Austria. Measures 3 1/4"H x 2 5/16"D. Free shipping.
- Austrian Bronze Owl on Two Books, Large FigurineThis stately work of art, handmade exclusively for Scully & Scully, weighs over nine pounds! It is individually cast from a sand mold used only once, then sculpted and handpainted with up to fourteen applications of pigment. 6 ¼”W x 4 ¾”d x 6 ½”h. Item #: BF2007A Catalog HotKey: N1035.
- Herend Indian Owl Figurine, Multi-ColorIn 1874, a Herend artist picked up his tools to try to mimic a Chinese plate's fish scale design and the illustrious fishnet pattern was born. Handmade and handpainted in Hungary with 24k gold accents. Measures 3 ½" w x 3 ¾" d x 2 ¾" h. Item #: VHV15868000 Catalog HotKey: AM217.
- Vintage Ceramic Cobalt & Brown Baby OwlThe cutest little baby owl ever! His big round eyes will make you smile. And his big feet......He is perfect with the exception of some dust which I overlooked when I took the pics. Will make a great gift for the collector of owls, as this one is very unique indeed...
- Bitossi Ceramiche Fat Owl figurine - Rimini blueThe Fat Owl figurine boasts quite a unique colour - Rimini Blue - a timeless iconic success of Bitossi's. Its decoration is 'woven' in ceramic by the skilled hand of designer Aldo Londi, creating a unique fascination. The wide range of products and sizes offers multiple options. Each piece of this collection is handcrafted by master ceramists. Also decorations are hand painted, piece by piece, with top quality glazing and fire cooking. Minor flaws are evidences of the handmade production and are therefore proof of the authenticity of each item. This object comes with a warranty certificate stating its uniqueness.
- Signed Curtis Jere Bronze Owl SculptureWhimsical table top sculpture of a perched copper owl with enameled eyes on a cast bronze branch. Decorated with a couple sprigs of foliage emanating from a naturalistic quartz base. Signed and dated '69. Approximate height 12.5", width 12", depth 4.5".
- NOVICA Handmade Turquoise Ceramic Owl Figurines (set of 3)Save $9 on Your First Purchase!Three petite turquoise blue ceramic owls recommend that we see no evil hear no evil and speak no evil . Believed to have originated in ancient Japan the old saw inspires a charming accent in this trio of statuettes. The figurines are crafted by hand and given the look of treasured antiques with the application of an earthy brown glaze.
- Swarovski Crystal "In Love - Victor & Victoria" Purple, Yellow Crystal Figurine Set: Two OwlsWe are in love! From Swarovski and designed by Verena Castelein, these quirky owl figurines come as a pair and make the perfect couple. "Victori and Victoria" sparkle in purple and yellow crystal and feature jet-colored stones for their adoring eyes. A romantic gift for a friend or loved one. Decoration object. Not a toy. Not suitable for children under 15. Each measures 1 1/4" x 7/8" x 3/4".
- IMAX Home 50329-4 Enchanted Owls - Set of 4 N/A Home Decor Statues &Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49!Bright finishes add whimsy to this set of four Enchanted owls enhanced with white crackle glaze accents. Specifications: Height: 9.75" Width: 5.5" Depth: 7" Product Weight: 2.8 lbs Material: Ceramic Number of Pieces: 4
- Deco Breeze Owl Figurine FanOur owl figurine fan has an adorable cast-metal design that you're sure to love. 2 speed motor 30 watts some assembly required 13.5x8.25" high quality cast metal construction always unplug the appliance from the power supply before servicing clean parts with a duster, soft cloth or compressed air canister warning: do not use cleaning solutions or abrasive material as it may damage the finish or components of the fan imported
- NOVICA Bronze Copper Onyx Antiqued Decorative Vase from PeruSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Featuring designs and motifs reminiscent of the Huari civilization this copper and bronze decorative vase depicts a man with two owls perched on his shoulders. The Huari were an ancient people whose culture derived influences from Nazca Huarpa and Tihuanaco cultures presented here in this antiqued vase by Peru's Ana Maria Enciso. Blue and black stones of onyx are featured on the figure's stomach and accent the eyes of the owls.
- Van Briggle Pottery OwlVan Briggle pottery owl from the Van Briggle Pottery in Colorado Springs, CO. Vintage. Mint condition. Brown. Bottom is signed with the Pottery's logo of conjoined A's inside a box, "Van Briggle," "Colo Spgs," and the finisher's mark "ECB" for finishing artist Elaine Burgess. There are a couple of pinpoint black marks that appear to have occurred with production.
- Christopher Radko Golden St. Nicholas Heirloom StatueFree-standing Santa figure. Face, hands, and boots sculpted in the USA. Hair and beard made from New Zealand lamb's wool. Golden metal cage housing a hand-carved and -painted winter owl in one arm and a decorative wood carved golden staff in the other. 25T. Imported.
- Rustic Wire Metal Owl Sculpure Figure Retro Shelf Home Decor Distressed Bird Kitchen DecorThis is the most adorable owl sculpture... It is made of metal, this plump little guy has a wire body with metal wings and face. It has touches of antique white and colored patina. This measures approx. 9 1/2' tall x 7' in diameter in the widest area perfect for that shabby chic decor..this would look great in just about any decor ! When purchasing multiple items please contact us for combined shipping thank you so much for looking at our shop....please check out our other items..... We will be adding new items regularly..... Follow us on facebook
- Swarovski Crystal "Owl" Small FigurineA Swarovski Crystal figurine. Owl in faceted clear crystal with eyes featured in light topaz crystal with jet crystal pupils sits perched on a faceted matte clear crystal branch. Inspired by the success of Swarovski's miniature owl launched in 1979, Swarovski designer Anton Hirzinger has created another mini masterpiece. Made in Austria. Measures 1 1/2"H x 1 1/16"D. Free shipping.
- Christopher Radko Golden St. Nicholas Heirloom Statue$50 off $200 Select Regular-Price Purchases with code DEC50Free-standing Santa figure. Face, hands, and boots sculpted in the USA. Hair and beard made from New Zealand lamb's wool. Golden metal cage housing a hand-carved and -painted winter owl in one arm and a decorative wood carved golden staff in the other. 25T. Imported.
- Lladro "Lucky Owl" Porcelain FigurineA grandiose owl, considered by some cultures around the world to bring good luck. Handcrafted from fine porcelain and painted by skilled artisans in Valencia, Spain. Kiln fired to achieve a flawless finish. Complete with wooden stand. Measures 4"H. Free shipping. Item is safely and securely packaged.
- Vintage Hand-Carved Marble Owl SculptureVintage hand-carved marble owl sculpture. Made in Italy. The owl is an iconic figure from the mid-century. This hand carved marble owl is a beautiful blend of tan, ivory, and grey tones. He has round black eyes, not sure what they are made of. It is in excellent condition, no chips, cracks, or scratches. It is very heavy and shines nicely! No wear from handling. This owl would make a fantastic gift to the Mid-century Modern lover!
- Little Owl PaperweightThe rust, cobalt blue and gold colors so prized in the Royal Crown Derby “Imari” patterns appear here in porcelain figurines from England. Each has a stopper so it can be filled with sand for use as a paperweight. 3"W x 2 ¾"d x 3"h Item #: RCD06430PAPBOX Catalog HotKey: L1119.
- IMAX Home 69230-3 Wise Owls - Set of 3 N/A Home Decor Statues &Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49!The owls in this set of three ceramic statuary are full of wisdom, whimsy and charm. Makes a great gift! Specifications: Height: 6.5" Width: 4.5" Depth: 3.75" Product Weight: 3.4 lbs Material: Ceramic Number of Pieces: 3
- Daybreak Owl Paperweight (Red Flower)The rust, cobalt blue and gold colors so prized in the Royal Crown Derby "Imari" patterns appear here in handmade porcelain figurines from England. Each has a stopper, so that it can be filled with sand to serve as a paperweight. Daybreak Owl 3 ½" x 3" x 5 ¼"h Item #: RCD61312 Catalog HotKey: AB259.
- NOVICA Collectible Hand Carved Wood Figurine SculptureSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Illustrious guardian of the night this owl stares into the distance with big round eyes. The kadam wood statuette is carved by hand with an amazing care for every feathery detail. From India's Dayal J. Daryanani the statuette features an aged polished finish.
- Owl Winnie the Pooh Quote on Mint FriendshipOwl figurine with winnie the pooh quote on mint , friendship. 'if there ever comes a day when we cant be together keep me in your heart, ill stay there for ever' winnie the pooh this fellow is 4.25' tall and 3' wide ,he is glazed with a beautiful shiny sky blue glaze. I make these owl in a three stage processes, first i slip cast the owl in a mold, once it's dry i fire it to bisque then decorate it with glaze and fire once again to a higher temp so the glaze will mature . Once it cools down i decorate the owl again with decals and fire again this time the temp is lower so the iron in the decal ink will fuse into the glaze and become part of it. This is a great processes for me , one i can use a mold and still creat a special and unique piece. Measuring 4.25' tall and 3' wide. Visit the store for more pottery:
- Herend Reserve Collection Brown Barred Owl FigurineIn 1874, a Herend artist picked up his tools to try to mimic a Chinese plate's fish scale design and the illustrious fishnet pattern was born. From the Reserve Collection, the owl is painted in a rich palette of brown, green, and gold. The owl's soulful eyes and multiple color variations reflect the full breadth of Herend's creativity. Handmade and handpainted in Hungary with 24k gold accents. Limited Edition of 150 Measures 3 ¼" l x 7 ½" h. Item #: VHSP9205903 Catalog HotKey: AM479.
- Herend Reserve Collection Gray Barred Owl FigurineIn 1874, a Herend artist picked up his tools to try to mimic a Chinese plate's fish scale design and the illustrious fishnet pattern was born. Handmade and handpainted in Hungary with 24k gold accents. Limited Edition of 150 Measures 6 ½" l x 6" h. Item #: VHSP8905902000 Catalog HotKey: AM480.
- Signed Vintage Crystal Owl by GoebelGorgeous vintage crystal owl by German figurine company Goebel. 1980s era. This is a hard to find clear cut crystal version of their frosted glass. Weighty and throws beautiful prisms when put near the light. Perfect for fall decorating. Etched "Goebel" on the bottom.
- NOVICA Ceramic Sculpture of an Owl Hand Painted from GuatemalaSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Roberto Perez is an artisan from Guatemala who enjoys adding cultural themes to his sculptures. He designs this ceramic sculpture of an owl which is believed to bring good luck. The colorful bird is crafted from local terracotta and elaborated with intricate hand-painted designs in cobalt mahogany and sage. He signs the figurine as Mayan-Ke.
- Herend Acropolis Owl Figurine, Butterscotch Multi-ColorIn 1874, a Herend artist picked up his tools to try to mimic a Chinese plate's fish scale design and the illustrious fishnet pattern was born. Handmade and handpainted in Hungary with 24k gold accents. Measures 4 ¼" w x 1 ½" d x 2 ¾" h. Item #: VHORC215867000 Catalog HotKey: AM218.
- Dale Tiffany AS12050 2-Piece Owl Figurines with Hand Blown Art GlassFree Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49!Dale Tiffany AS12050 2-Piece Owl Figurines with Hand Blown Art Glass Add sophistication to your home with this attractive 2-Piece Owl Figurines with Hand Blown Art Glass. This figurine by Dale Tiffany features a beautiful Glass finish and is a great way to decorate your home with style. Dale Tiffany AS12050 Features: Hand Blown Art Glass Dale Tiffany AS12050 Dimensions: Height: 4.75" Length: 4" Width: 4"
- Original A. Jamieson 1820 Celestial Map, Plate 10An absolutely stunning rare original hand colored Celestial chart map by Alexander Jamieson. Published February 1. 1922 by G&WB Whittakers T.Cadell & N. Hailes London. Made using copper plate engraving in laid paper. Plate X (10) Chart has been professionally mounted and framed. The frame is very intricate with gold scroll detail. Measures 18" X 16" X 1". Jamieson’s Celestial Atlas was an attempt to produce a British version of the highly popular atlases of Jean Fortin in France and Johann Bode in Germany, and it followed the same plan as those. Twenty six plates cover the sky down to declinations between –37° and –42° (the southern limit varies from chart to chart, the most southerly of all being on Chart 27). Two more plates are complete celestial hemispheres, another shows only the brightest stars in the northern hemisphere to aid direction-finding, and the last contains diagrams of the Moon, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn. Jamieson explains in the Preface that he had originally planned much larger charts, but had to reduce them in size because of cost. As published, they are the same size as the charts in the atlases of Fortin and Bode, i.e. approximately 9 inches wide by 7 inches high (22.5 by 17.5 cm) with slight variations from plate to plate. Jamieson also adopted Bode’s innovation of drawing boundary lines snaking freeform between the constellation figures. Jamieson’s charts differed most noticeably from those of Fortin and Bode in his modelling of the constellation figures. Whereas Fortin and Bode closely followed the depictions in Flamsteed’s Atlas Coelestis, Jamieson allowed himself greater artistic freedom. His figures were more realistically drawn, notably in his improvements on Flamsteed’s unconvincing portrayals of Lacerta, Lynx, Cancer, Scorpius and the frankly ugly, Canis Major. Overall, Jamieson’s figures are more appealing than those of his predecessors. More than 100 constellations are included, mostly the same as those shown by Bode. Jamieson also introduced three constellations of his own devising: Norma Nilotica (Plate 21), a rod held by Aquarius, presumably for measuring the depth of the Nile; Noctua, the night owl (Plate 27), which took the place of the Solitaire; while on his chart of the southern skies he quietly replaced Lacaille’s Reticulum with Solarium, the sundial. Facsimiles of Jamieson’s charts were published in 1989 as part of a book called Men, Monsters and the Modern Universe by George Lovi and Wil Tirion.
- Herend Owl Figurine, Chocolate Multi-ColorIn 1874, a Herend artist picked up his tools to try to mimic a Chinese plate's fish scale design and the illustrious fishnet pattern was born. Handmade and handpainted in Hungary with 24k gold accents. Measures 1 ¼"" w x 1 ¼" d x 3 ½" h. Item #: VHBR215865000.
- NOVICA Thai Recycled Paper Eco-Friendly Owl Tealight CandleholderSave $9 on Your First Purchase!A perky green owl with golden accents does double duty as a candleholder. Always mindful of the ecology Thailand's Somyot Sawasdee transforms castoffs into original decor objects. He crafts the elephant figurine from recycled paper and adds gilt accents. It is designed to hold a single tealight.
- NOVICA Fair Trade Brown Celadon Ceramic Owl Statuettes (Set of 3)Save $9 on Your First Purchase!Three petite ceramic owls recommend that we see no evil hear no evil and speak no evil . Believed to have originated in ancient Japan the old saying inspires a charming accent in this trio of statuettes.The figurines are crafted by hand and given the crackled glaze that is characteristic of celadon ceramic.
- IMAX Home 50279-4 The Knight Family - Set of 4 N/A Home Decor StatuesFree Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49!The family of four Knight family owls add a whimsical touch to any d?cor. With white crackle finishes and blue accents this set is sure to be a favorite! Specifications: Height: 9.5" Width: 5.25" Depth: 3.5" Product Weight: 22.7 lbs Material: Ceramic Number of Pieces: 4
- NOVICA Handcrafted Wood Owl Figurines from India (Pair)Save $9 on Your First Purchase!Fabled guardians of the night owls keep guard with big round eyes. The kadam wood statuettes are carved by hand with feathers in the legendary openwork technique known as jali. From India's Dayal J. Daryanani the statuettes feature smaller abstract owls in their bellies.
- Lalique Clear Shivers Owl FigureBring timeless art into your home with this Shivers Owl clear crystal ornament from Lalique. Meticulously created in Alsace, France, every step is crafted by hand from the initial gathering of the crystal to the final sculpting, all completed by the very best artisans. Beautifully detailed, this elegant owl ornament features a smooth texture and flowing lines. Presented in a grey Lalique gift box this crystal sculpture will make a timeless gift idea for any special occasion. Key features: * Material: crystal glassware * Dimensions: H8.3xL7.2xW5.9cm / H3.27xL2.83xW2.28" * Weight: 430g * Handcrafted clear crystal owl ornament * Created by highly skilled artisans * Made in Alsace, France * Timeless objet d’art – ideal for any space * Presented in a grey Lalique gift box * More Lalique crystalware designs available
- NOVICA Handblown Glass Clear Wise Owl Sculpture (Set of 3)Save $9 on Your First Purchase!Delicately fashioned of crystalline glass three whimsical owls exemplify the qualities required by justice. Their eyes see in the dark indicating that they analyze truth with objectivity artisan Luis Seclen explains. He forms their bodies of blown glass then applies accents in gleaming silver. .999 silver
- Baccarat Minimals Owl ObjectFriends & Family! Take 25% off selected items with code FRIENDS at checkoutIn sparkling Baccarat crystal, these charming animal figurines add a subtle whimsical element to any display. Perfectly sized for gifting, each piece is designed by Taiwanese artist Wan Ya Hui.
- NOVICA Artisan Crafted Celadon Ceramic Ornaments (set of 3)Save $9 on Your First Purchase!Three handsome owls are ready to greet the holiday season in a set of ornaments by Duangkamol. Each figurine is crafted by hand in the art of celadon ceramic in light green with a subtly crackled glazed finish. Featuring brown accents the owls hang from light yellow satin ribbons.
- NOVICA Fair Trade Green Celadon Ceramic Owl Statuettes (set of 3)Save $9 on Your First Purchase!Three petite green ceramic owls recommend that we see no evil hear no evil and speak no evil . Believed to have originated in ancient Japan the old saw inspires a charming accent in this trio of statuettes.The figurines are crafted by hand and given the crackled glaze that is characteristic of celadon ceramic.
- NOVICA Ceramic figurineSave $9 on Your First Purchase!The owl is a hunter portrayed in smoky ceramic in the style of Chulucanas. Lulli Luca shapes the big bird of clay depicting the sparkling eyes that see far into the night. Wearing a cap of blue the figurine flaunts plumage in red and green.
- NOVICA Hand Crafted Figurine Sculpture Carved of Natural AragoniteSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Peru's Jose Ipanaque masterfully transforms yellow aragonite into the inspired image of an owl perched on a log. Ipanaque achieves a vividly detailed representation of the legendary creature as he sculpts the figurine by hand adding a beak of chrysocolla and glass eyes.
- NOVICA Ceramic figurineSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Modeled by hand a vermiculated screech owl joins a gray mountain pygmy owl for some avian camaraderie. Mario Rodenas crafts the realistic birds from clay and paints them in vivid color as they pose on a cedar base. Birds are the Guatemalan artisan's favorite theme.
- NOVICA Artisan Crafted Celadon Ceramic Ornaments (set of 3)Save $9 on Your First Purchase!Three handsome owls are ready to greet the holiday season in a set of ornaments by Duangkamol. Each figurine is crafted by hand in the art of celadon ceramic in dark green with a subtly crackled glazed finish. Featuring brown accents the owls hang from light yellow satin ribbons.
- Barn Owl PaperweightThe rust, cobalt blue and gold colors so prized in the Royal Crown Derby “Imari” patterns appear here in porcelain figurines from England. Each has a stopper so it can be filled with sand for use as a paperweight. 3"W x 3"d x 4 ¼"h Item #: RCD09795PAPBOX Catalog HotKey: L1120.
- Sterling Silver Barn Owl FigurineMiniature figurine is the result of an in-depth study of real animals, conveying a high level of quality and art value. Handmade in Italy of sterling silver and hand-enameled body. Finished with a protective lacquer to prevent tarnishing. Measures 1 ¼" w x 1 ¾" d x 2 ½" h. Item #: SAT442/2-ST.