- People also likedThe Knot Book of Wedding Flowers [Carley Roney] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. From bouquets to boutonnieres, corsages to centerpieces, The Knot Book of Wedding Flowers features everything a bride needs to know about those all-important details. This lavishly illustrated book includes more than 150 color photographs and a wealth of useful information. Featuring page after page of beautiful arrangements
- People also likedFloristry: A Step-by-Step Guide [Judith Blacklock, Lesley Young] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. The 'how to' manual for everyone interested in pursuing flowers as a career or wanting to know how to arrange flowers for their own special occasion. In step by step guides the reader is taken from the basics of wiring techniques through to more advanced floristry design work. In simple logical stages with the aid of colour photography
- People also likedOne of the seller's best finds late last year was this very collectable first edition of Capote's first novel. A coming-of-age story of a gay adolescent in the deep South of the 1930s, published when Truman was just 23, it launched his great and somewhat notorious career. Of note is the famous photo of Capote on the rear jacket which caused a bit of controversy at the time; many considered it almost scandalous! For certain it was indicative of his ability for self-promotion and narcissism that served him so well in the years to follow. "Other Voices, Other Rooms" by Truman Capote. Published in New York by Random House in 1948. It's a first edition, first printing. The dust jacket has a protective mylar cover. The jacket has some wear and a bit of rubbing. The text pages are evenly tanned, but without flaws. The binding is completely tight. A highly collectable copy!
- Chinese model Fei Fei Sun makes history as the first Asian model to star on the cover of Italian VoguePeople also likedChinese model Fei Fei Sun is the first Asian model to appear on the cover of Vogue Italia and follows in the footsteps of compatriot Du Juan who starred on the cover of French Vogue in 2011.
- People also likedAll about the modern celebration. Find shoppable inspiration for weddings, parties, and joyful living.
- Mat Gustafson‘s interpretations of Dior haute couture, are translated by subtle traces of details made by water colours, creating rather lyrical depictions of high fashion; poetic illustrations. The Swedish born artist’s elegant illustrations form silhouettes, which are draped with strokes and blotches of the most vibrant shades. These illustrations are published in the December issue of Vogue …
- People also likedFireworks Splice HTML
- People also likedVintage Vogue Magazine Covers - March 1929 | See more about vintage vogue, vintage vogue covers and vogue magazine.
- People also likedThis Pin was discovered by Moonlight Rain. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. | See more about coles phillips, life magazine and bats.
Beautiful, inspirational and creative images from Piccsy. Thousands of Piccs from all our streams, for you to browse, enjoy and share with a friend.
- Like it to save to your profile