- Similar itemHigh quality, Italian made Rupert red velvet 3 seater sofa bed features a 6cm foam mattress, equivalent to a double bed. Upholstered in plush velvet, the sofa has generous seat and back cushions, feather and fibre filled to make the sofa ultra comfortable. Part of the Rupert modular sofa range, available in various fabric and leather options, sizes and colours. Partial assembly required (feet). Size: (Assembled:) W230 x H86 x D108cm, seat height: 42cm. Packaged dimensions: W233 x H60 x D111cm. Construction: Cover: 86% cotton, 14% modal. Structure: solid pine, plywood and particleboard frame. Sofa bed: steel frame with beech plywood slats. 6cm polyurethane foam mattress. Seat cushion: foam core with feather and polyester fibre top. Back cushion: feather and polyester fibre-filled. Feet: plastic. Elastic seat webbing suspension for superior support and durability.
- Similar itemA design object as a pendant lamp: The AIM LED Cable + Plug by Flos , made by the design brothers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, questions two fundamental principles of the light design. The first principle is the geometric middle of the light point: Lamps are mostly hanged central in the middle of the room. For the AIM LED Cable + Plug this doesn’t matter anymore since the grounding is achieved through a long cable. For the second principle, both designers have to break with the assumption that the cable is a pure means to an end, and therfore has to be hidden: The AIM by Flos presents a cable forest with impetuous lines and aesthetic function. The head of the AIM LED Cable + Plug can be mounted at any desired height with a changing inclination – this absolute freedom allows unique combinations. The installations, which thereby emerge, remind us already more of an artwork than of a design! The direct, clear light of the Flos lamp is suitable for living rooms as well as to illuminate single objects. In the Cable + Plug version, the lamp by Flos offers also a plug, and therefore can be connected to a socket. As a result, not only completely new options in lighting beyond the classic pendant lamp arise, but the installation is also faster and more flexible, so that the AIM Cable + Plug can quickly change the rooms. The dimmer and on/off switch is placed on the cable. As AIM LED Pendant Lamp , the innovative lamp by Flos is also available as an alternative for the ceiling installation. Flos produces the AIM Cable + Plug out of polished aluminium, ABS and polycarbonate. Thanks to the dimmable LEDs, the AIM pendant lamp is energy-saving and can create different light moods in a room, while the 9 metre cable suits any different suspension variant.
- Similar itemGenerously sized, Italian made Sidney dark brown fabric left-arm sofa with low, deep seating is perfect for lounging. Part of the Sidney modular sofa range, available in various sizes, colours and in leather and fabric. Size: (Assembled:) W195 x H62 x D110cm, seat height: 42cm. Packaged dimensions: W197 x H64 x D111cm & W170 x H42 x D85cm. Construction: Cover: 65% viscose, 18% cotton, 15% linen, 2% silk mix. Structure: pine frame with plywood and chip board covered with polyurethane foam. Seat and back cushions: 50% polyester fibre/50% feather-filled for superior comfort. Feet: black painted beech feet.
- Similar itemFeatures: -Material: 100% Acrylic.-Size: Throw.-Color: Multi-Colored.-Material: Acrylic -Material Details: ..-Number of Items Included: 1.-Pieces Included: .-Water Resistant: No -Water Resistant Details: ..-Stain Resistant: No.-Fade Resistant: No.
- Finn Juhl's use of colour was revolutionary. Designed in 1955 and now relaunched by One Collection his Sideboard and Tray unit is beautifully balanced with an incredible lightness in its design and sculptural elegance beyond it's time. The use of colour contrasts to the natural wood frame making his furniture expressive and sensory. Available with or without Tray unit. Doors: Yellow / white or blue / white. Tray unit: Red / yellow or blue / white. Materials: Walnut, teak, oak and Oregon pine. The frame is in hand-burnished steel with wooden feet. Dimensions: W180cm x H90 x D45cm.
- Similar itemFeatures: -Material: 100% Acrylic yarn.-Loom woven with fringe.-Heavy tight weave.-Herringbone pattern.-Machine wash on gentle cycle with mild detergent.-Size: Throw.-Color: Multi-Colored.-Material: Acrylic -Material Details: ..
- Similar itemItalian made Newman tan leather 3 seater right-arm sofa with a contemporary, slim profile and upholstered in luxurious leather. Part of the Newman modular sofa range, available in fabric and leather, in various sizes and colours. Partial assembly required (legs). Size: (Assembled:) W211 x H68 x D97cm, seat height: 42cm. Packaged dimensions: W212.5 x H51.5 x D102.5cm. Construction: Cover: 100% corrected pigmented leather. Structure: fine steel frame with chipboard, plywood and fibreboard covered in polyurethane foam. Seat and back cushions: foam-filled with feather and fibre mix top. Scatter and arm cushions: feather and fibre mix. Legs: powder coated steel. Elastic seat webbing suspension for superior support and durability.
- Similar itemDesign Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, 2013. Varnished aluminum sheet, polycarbonate shade, ABS. Made in Italy by Flos. The general idea behind the Aim design was to produce a lamp that would offer an infinite variety of adjustments to meet one's lighting needs. The Bouroullec brothers came up with a new typology of lamp that naturally positions itself in the space - like a plant would do - thanks to the long cables which facilitate the orientation and the height of the light freely. The two brothers, Ronan and Erwan, have been working together since 1999. Their collaboration is a constant dialogue, nourished by their single identities and strived towards a common goal. Today, the Bouroullec brothers work with numerous manufacturers such as Vitra, Cappellini, Issey Miyake, Magis, Ligne Roset, Habitat and the Kréo Gallery. They were named "Creator of the Year" in 2002, elected "designer of the year" in 2003 and have won multiple other awards. Their creations have been exhibited in many collective or solo exhibitions and are part of some permanent museum collections around the world. Aim features a varnished aluminum sheet body with a photo-etched optical polycarbonate shade. The internal reflector is photo-etched ABS. The cable is 354" long and thus the lamp can be suspended 118" from the ceiling. A wall plug version and multiple rose with capacity to connect up to 5 Aims are also available. Shade: 9.6" dia. | 8.3" h | LED 2700K 1250LM CRI 82 - 16W.
- Similar itemAfter studying at the famous Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts in Copenhagen and working for architect Vilhelm Lauritzen, Finn Juhl set up his own design office in 1945. Later that year, Juhl and master cabinetmaker Niels Voder, collaborators since 1937, created a buzz at the Cabinetmakers’ Guild exhibition with their expressive, sculptural pieces. In 1951, Juhl went on to make his stateside debut at the Good Design exhibit in Chicago and at MoMA in New York, and he represented Denmark in designing a meeting chamber at United Nations Headquarters. The trained architect and self-taught furniture designer drew the inspiration for his Finn Juhl Credenza (1955) from the cubist movement and Goethe’s color wheel, reflected in the piece’s simple geometric shapes and interlocking planes and its sliding doors and six trays finished in varying shades of blue lacquer. The left interior has two removable pegged shelves, the right an open compartment next to the one for the trays. Holding the walnut body, the hand-burnished steel frame with wooden feet lends the piece airiness. Ships fully assembled. Made in Denmark.