Shop this look
- Similar itemOur buyers took their time with every detail of this low, tufted piece, from the benchmade hardwood frame, to the sinkably-soft seat cushion filled with environmentally-friendly high-density foam. In soft linen upholstery, this sofa is destined to become your favorite respite for the end of a long day or the beginning of a leisurely morning. Linen and viscose upholstery. Three removable high-density foam core cushions; down and feather fill. Sinuous spring seat construction. Hardwood, plywood frame. Walnut finished legs. Professionally clean. USA.
- Similar itemHand woven natural sea grass adds rich, rustic texture to the clean lines of Sorrento. Topped with clear glass, this coffee table provides ample room above and below for displaying decorative objects and storage. Reinforced kiln-dried hardwood frame. Frame is wrapped with strong and resilient braided natural sea grass. Seagrass is sealed with clear lacquer for a smooth finish. Glass top is clear, thick tempered glass with flat polished edges. Low, solid-wood block feet. In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Similar set
- This fabulous French Country sofa is upholstered in 100% Belgium taupe and ivory herringbone. Five overstuffed cushions are filled with foam, fiber and down feathers for a soft, sumptuous sitting area. The solid walnut frame, with six turned legs, is finished with chipped charcoal grey and olive paint for a weathered patina. 36 inches high x 87 inches wide x 37.5 inches deep; Seat height: 18 inches. Constructed out of a solid walnut frame with 2 cushions on each seat back filled with foam, fiber and feathers. Upholstered in 100% Belgium flax herringbone ivory. Chipped charcoal grey olive hand painted frame. Comes with (5) x loose 100% feather down cushions; (2) x 23 inches square; (2) x 18 x 18 x 7 inches; (1) x 24 x 16 x 16 inches.
- This circular washed tobacco wood coffee table would be a great addition to any houshold. From the gently curved sides to white washed wood, this coffee table fits perfectly for any rustic lodge or french country living space. 12 inches high x 35.5 inches wide x 35.5 inches deep. Base: 28 inches in diameter. Constructed from solid wood. Finished in white washed tobacco.
- Settle into stylish comfort with this French Country oak club chair. Gorgeously upholstered in cream, tan and brown linen, this generously proportioned armchair is ready for hours of conversation, reading or writing. The casual, distressed oak with limed patina complements a variety of styles, from beach cottage to rustic lodge. 35.5 inches high x 28 inches wide x 31 inches deep. Constructed out of solid oak, linen and burlap; Frame finished in natural oak with limed patina. Upholstered in brown stripe linen on seat front and bottom; upholstered in washed burlap on seat back. Cushion constructed using a webbing suspension system and filled with fiber and feather over foam. Intentional distressing on wood are hallmarks of an authentic French Country reproduction chair and not considered a defect.
- Similar itemMod style takes center stage with the Redford House Manhattan armchair. An airy metallic base suspends the furnishing's plush cushions and hardwood seat for a captivating interior statement. 28"W x 28"D x 32"H. Shown in blackened iron. Hardwood seat made from Pacific Northwest Alder wood. Pebble leather upholstery. Available in several non-toxic finish and fabric options. Hand-finished. Natural imperfections in the finish offer unique texture. Color and texture may vary from piece to piece. Email email@example.com for COM fabric details.
- Similar itemEchoing influence from an English garden, the Regeant coffee table's trellis pattern mingles stylishly in a modern setting. Simple lines converge in an octagon for a dramatic geometric centerpiece. Sustainably-grown rattan with leather bindings. Hand-stained clove brown finish. Tempered glass. 43"W Octagon x 17.5"H. 3/8" thick glass top.
- Similar itemOur European-inspired take on the classic sofa redefines it for a new age. Low to the ground, deep in profile, sleekly streamlined and slipcovered for casual yet sophisticated appeal, it's a chic, ultra-comfortable twist on tradition. Built of kiln-dried hardwood. 8-Way, hand-tied spring suspension. Double-doweled frame. Tailored roll arms have a refined, comfortable curve. Deep seat offers sink-in comfort. 1 Seat cushion/2 back cushions. Includes 2 accent pillows. Casual skirted slipcover. Choose standard fill (polyfiber wrapped around 4½" foam core) or down-feather fill (feather and down wrapped around a 4½" foam core) Coordinating back cushions are all polyfiber in our standard fill, or all feathers and down in the down-feather fill. Professional upholstery cleaning recommended. Belgian Linen, Army Duck and Brushed Linen Cotton Slipcovers can be dry cleaned or machine washed in a commercial washer on cold and hung to dry. Vintage Velvet Slipcovers can be dry cleaned. Perennials Slipcovers can be spot cleaned with mild soap. Also available upholstered in leather.
- Similar itemSimple, contemporary aesthetics work with the rusticity of reclaimed wood in this contemporary coffee table. The original coloring of the inlaid wood surfaces creates a feel that is at once vibrant, rugged, and quietly sophisticated. Hand-worn and coated with a clear sealant, this singular piece celebrates green craftsmanship. Featured online and at our Bronx and Hackensack locations.
- Similar itemOld Hickory Tannery Torrence Chair Details. Handcrafted chair with turned bun feet. Hardwood frame. Biodegradable twill upholstery. Cushion filled with blendown. Springs are hand tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. 40"W x 39.5"D x 37.5"T. Seat, 22"W x 24"D x 20"T; arms, 26"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 55 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites. Color: CREAM. Material: 100% BIODEGRADEABLE Performance Twill.
- Similar itemOur buyers took their time with every detail of this low, tufted piece, from the benchmade hardwood frame, to the sinkably-soft seat cushion filled with environmentally-friendly high-density foam. In gleaming velvet upholstery, this sofa is destined to become your favorite respite for the end of a long day or the beginning of a leisurely morning. Slubbed cotton and rayon velvet upholstery. Three removable high-density foam core cushions; down and feather fill. Sinuous spring seat construction. Hardwood, plywood frame. Walnut finished legs. Professionally clean. USA.
- Similar itemThe Plank Coffee Table is eye-catching from any angle. This modern coffee table is designed with uniquely interlocking planks of solid American walnut. The three intersecting wood pieces utilize tradition joinery techniques and provide rock solid table base. A silky smooth water-based finish is applied to the walnut and brings out the natural grain of the wood, adding to the table's durability and long-lasting beauty. The table is topped with clear tempered glass which completes the rustic, yet undeniably modern style.