- Similar itemA cropped back panel reveals lace trimmed cotton shirting on a slouchy Clu sweater. A flared silhouette gives the piece easy drape. Ribbed edges. Long sleeves. Fabric: Marled knit. Shell: 70% wool/30% cashmere. Trim 1: 100% cotton. Trim 2: 100% nylon. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 25.25in / 64cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemNautical tote bag featuring striped woven top, faux leather base and trim on handles, detachable shoulder strap, and three interior pockets.
- Similar itemWe plan on living in this adorable sandal all summer long. The braided rope detailing is the perfect casual, nautical inspired accent.
- Similar itemBlue and purple metallic sterling silver and 24 carat gold plated ring from Uzerai Edits featuring a floral design with titanium tonal shade details. The ring measures between 2 mm and 7 mm in width.
- Similar itemBlue and purple metallic sterling silver and 24 carat gold plated ring from Uzerai Edits featuring a floral design with titanium tonal shade details. The ring measures 25mm in width.
- Similar itemLive the Scoop Life with this nautical inspired tote from Scoop NYC. It's perfect for breezy days at the beach. Canvas; two zip pockets inside. Approximate: 24" wide x 13" tall x 6" deep. Imported.
- Similar itemPack fashionable, wearable Lacie for a whole weekend's worth of options. Special details like rope and premium woven leather add a nautical touch. Premium woven leather uppers. Adjustable buckle with gore for secure fit. Cushioned footbed perfect for all day wear. Non-Marking rubber outsole with razor cut Wave-Siping™ for ultimate wet / dry traction.
- Similar itemGrey cotton 'Andrea' sweater from Msgm X Toilet Paper featuring a crew neck, long sleeves, a loose fit, a straight hem and a multi coloured lipstick print.
- Similar itemBlue knitted cotton jumper with an oatmeal and coral ‘H’ motif from House of Holland. Round neck. Long sleeves. Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem. Unlined. Machine wash at forty degrees.