- Lafayette 148 New YorkStan Bi-Stretch Cropped Pants, CoveDetailsBi-stretch pants by Lafayette 148 New York. Natural rise. Smooth, pocket-free silhouette. Straight legs. Slim fit. Ankle length. Cotton/polyamide/spandex. Imported of Italian material. Designer About Magaschoni:The New York-based Magaschoni line was introduced in 1989 and has become a beacon of luxurious separates and polished suits. The collection is crafted from high-end fabrics and features intricate stitching, beading, and embroidery. Creative Director Jeffrey Thorpe was born and raised in Hong Kong, spending his formative years poring over Vogue sketching designs. After graduation with honors from Kingston in London, Thorpe soon headed to New York City. Thorpe brings his world travels and inspiration to the collections.
- Theyskens' TheoryOne-Button Linen-Blend Blazer, Warm Cement DetailsTheyskens' Theory linen-blend blazer. V neckline; one-button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Hem hits atop hip. Linen/cotton. Imported. Designer About Theyskens' Theory:Designer Olivier Theyskens, of Nina Ricci and Rochas fame, collaborated with New York-based Theory. The result, Theyskens' Theory, debuted in 2010 and is a brilliant fusion of Mr. Theyskens' chic aesthetic with Theory's penchant for modern, contemporary designs.
- Similar itemComposition: Faux leather. Details: varnished effect, bow detailing, solid color, round toeline, rubber sole. Measurements: Heel height: 0.39 inches.
- Similar itemLight blue silk sheer vest top from Chloé featuring a v-neck, a sleeveless design, a long length and a curved hem.
- Similar itemChestnut and black diamond motif milano tank from Sonia Rykiel featuring a scoop neck, a sleeveless design, argyle print throughotu and contrast light blue ribbed hem.
- Similar itemDesign by .normaluisa. Composition: Plastic. Details: These elegant ballet flats are brilliantly designed: from the back opening for easy transport, to the low cut vamp, down to the star shape on the sole. Glue Cinderellas can be toted around in style in their special shoebox with handle, created by Kartell for this exclusive line of shoes.
- Similar itemInspired by the proverb, "The stone the builder rejected has become the corner stone," Kaal E Suktae's spring collection features a unique take on architectural fashion. Using archway curves and structural shapes with intricate draping garter belt accents, the looks are minimalist, geometric, and subtly sexy. Oversized long blazer. Draped mesh overlay on back. Lined. Button closure. Body 1: 50% cotton, 35% polyester, 10% nylon, 5% elastane. Body 2: 100% polyester. Body 3: 97% cotton, 3% polyurethane. Made in Korea.
- Similar itemComposition: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane. Details: cropped leg cut, low waisted, belt loops, button, zip, multipockets, side slit hemline, no appliqués, belt, rear welt pockets, plain weave, stretch, solid color. Measurements: Width at end: 6.24 inches.
- Similar itemStretch Poplin Tripp Capri. 97% Cotton 3% Spandex. 21" Inseam.