I just love love love this band <3 I can't wait till their new album comes out and then the concert (hopefully I get to go!)
So how bout comic con guys? Hmm?
^(I don't know what just happened there)
Anyways... I'm going off of this site for a little while, I need a break from it, so I guess I'll stay off until spring break, if I could help it
I'll come back on for messages, but I won't be making sets for a while.
I love you guys! Nicest people ever you talented freaks! :D
So yeah.. Until then
Tagged by @enotia
1. Are you young at heart, or an old soul?
I really don't know, I mean the way I act is like a child and the way I think is.... I really don't know
2. What makes someone a best friend?
You don't have to pretend with them, you can tell them anything without being ashamed, they don't make you feel any less, they're there for you when you need them, they don't make you want to scream and crush their face at the same time, and when you're with them you feel happy and energized, not tired and drained.
3. What Christmas (or Hanukkah) present do you remember the most?
My skateboard I got like 2 years ago :3
4. Tell me about a movie/song/tv show/play/book that has changed your life.
God this one makes me think...
5. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself, and one you dislike.
I like my dimples
I don't like anything else really
6. Would you like to reconnect with any friends you’ve lost contact with?
My best friends from 4th grade
7. What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection?
Emotional connection... I mean thats what makes a REAL relationship
8. Name a movie that you knew would be terrible just from reading the title.
9. What holiday do you most look forward to?
Halloween or Christmas I guess
10. How is the relationship between you and your parents?
Good, I talk to my dad all the time about everything except whats going on in my head
11. You’ve got the TV on, but you’re not really watching. What channel is the TV on?
Cartoon Network xD
12. Name a song that never fails to make you happy.
Love Song- Sara Bareilles
Or Lucy in the Sky- Beatles
13. You know at least one person named Michael. Tell me about him.
Well.. he's quiet, but when you talk to him, he's quite strange
Lil on the chubby side
14. Have you ever read the “missed connections” on Craigslist? Have you ever posted one, or wanted to?
My dads the one who's obsessed with Craiglist
15. If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life, where would it be?
In the mountains by the ocean :) if such a place exists
16. Can money buy happiness?
17. Do you drink? Smoke? Do drugs? Why, or why not?
No, its a bad way to go in your life since 20 years later, its gonna be the same reason how you die
18. Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust? You don’t have to give names.
19. Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid?
The lake and park
20. Have you ever spent a night in the hospital?
I don't remember...
21. Do you enjoy being with only one or two friends, or with a large group of people?
One or two, or 6
22. Do you like the type of music your parents listen to? Do your parents like the type of music you listen to?
I love the beatles and my dad likes them, other than that, no we don't have any common ground in music
23. Have you ever been bullied? Have you ever bullied anyone else?
Yes, and yes
24. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Uhm.... damn..... but I have different cravings!!.. sushi
25. If your partner wanted to wait until marriage before having sex, would you stay in that relationship?
Yes, thats what I believe in, I think its sweet
26. Do you believe in a god?
27. Of all the social networks in the world, why use Tumblr?
BECAUSE PEOPLE POST GORGEOUS PICTURES ON THERE
28. What’s your favorite Tumblr tag to track?
Um.. I don't have one lol
29. Would you call yourself/your family “middle class?”
30. Name a TV series you didn’t enjoy until after it ended.
Pretty Little Liars? American Horror Story?
31. Have you ever bought a product from an infomercial?
32. If you could give up your car and never have to drive again, would you?
33. If you go back to one point in time to give advice to yourself, when would you go and what would you say?
Um... in 6th grade and say no to Alex lol
34. What’s your “quirkiest” habit?
I curse when I drop something
35. What is “normal?” Are you normal?
Normal is a bullshit word. And no I am not normal
36. Someone close to you is dying. You have the choice to let this person live for 10 more years, but if you do, you cause the death of 10 strangers. You don’t have to see them die. Do you take the offer?
... not answering
37. What is one thing you could never forgive?
38. Would you rather be in a relationship after the honeymoon period ends, or be single?
Be in the relationship
39. Is it possible for guys and girls to be just friends?
40. Where do you and your friends go to hang out?
The mall or their house
41. Write the first paragraph of your obituary.
Whats an obituary?
42. What is the best TV theme song ever?
American Horror Story, I gotta admit.. its really scary
43. When you were young, what would you dream you would be when you grew up?
44. When you’re alone in your own home, do you walk around naked?
Half naked lol
45. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
The threat of getting yelled at
46. Do you want to have more friends than you have right now?
Nope, I'm fine where I am
47. What part of the past year sticks out in your mind?
Getting in a relationship?
48. You win a scratch-off lottery game that gives you $2000 a week (after taxes) for the rest of your life. Do you keep your job?
49. Could you be in a long-distance relationship? If you’re in one, what makes yours work?
No... and probably talking to them everyday
50. What’s the best route to your heart?
Caring and being a good friend
51. Have you ever met someone through the internet, then met them in real life?
52. What is your favorite sport?
53. What has been troubling you lately?
People that piss me off
54. Did you enjoy your high school prom? If you haven’t gotten there yet, do you look forward to it? If you didn’t go, why not?
I'm not looking forward to it
55. What do you use more often: your intuition or logical reasoning?
Intuition, f*** logic!
56. Do you know what makes you happy?
Garrison and my friend Gabi
57. Tell me about the last book you read.
Its Forever, last book of the Shiver trilogy.. about werewolves :)
58. What is the nicest compliment you’ve ever been given?
You're a good friend
59. Who was your first crush?
This guy named Danny from kindergarten to 4th grade.. he was really cute
60. Do you believe that there is life on other planets?
61. Predict what your life will look like a year from now.
Fantasy: Will be in suffern high with gabi and garrison and I'm on the varsity volleyball team with an 98 average
Reality:Going to the hellhole of my high school called Ramapo and will be bored out of my head
62. Often, people will ask how your last relationship ended. I want to know how it began.
Had the biggest crush on this guy and got him to finally ask me out
63. Where is your favorite place to go out and eat?
Depends on my cravings
64. What is something you want to change about your current situation?
I want some people to just disappear and stop making life miserable for some people
65. Early bird or night owl?
66. Are there any childhood possessions you still hold on to?
My teddy bear
67. Give me an unpopular opinion you have.
Cutting for Bieber is the most sick sad thing I have ever heard of
68. What was the last song that was stuck in your head?
Let the Flames Begin- Paramore
69. Where do you live? Be as general or specific as you want.
In the US
70. Do you believe in giving kids medals and trophies for participation?
Thats unfair I think, the kids who really tried should get a medal
71. What was the longest car ride you’ve ever taken?
From NY to MA to Canada freakin 12 hours
72. Have you ever taken part in a protest?
I want to
73. Would you ever use an online dating service?
They scare me
74. What is your ethnic heritage?
75. Describe a person that inspires you.
Survivors from the Holocaust, they have endured so much pain loss and torture
76. If you earn minimum wage doing what you love, would you?
77. Do you believe in luck?
78. Describe the last time you were very angry at someone.
Lol this weekend! I just wanted to cut the connection between them and me!
79. Do you want to live until you’re 100?
80. Do people change? If so, how do you keep a relationship together when both of you start to change?
Yes of course people change! its how we live! and um.. well keep an open mind and try out new things
81. Have you ever risked a friendship by telling someone you liked them?
82. Would you rather be alone doing something you enjoy, or doing something you don’t like with your best friends?
I don't care, its good either way
83. Do you practice what you preach?
84. If you take precautions to stay safe, do you ultimately act more recklessly?
85. What do you value more in a significant other: Attractiveness or intelligence?
Sometimes attractiveness more since some guys are really smart, but they're really snooty about it (if that makes sense)
86. Are you hard-headed?
87. Have you ever laughed uncontrollably when it was socially inappropriate?
Yes.... all the time
88. When have you felt most alive?
When I stand in the most serene landscape and just B R E A T H E and relax
Those times of uncontrollable laughter until your tummy hurts
Those times when you're kissing and you both just crack up just because <3
Those times when I know I belong
89. Where would you prefer to live? A city? The suburbs? The countryside? The mountains?
The mountains :)
90. Do you often skip breakfast?
91. How do you know what true love is?
92. Would you want to know the exact date and time you were going to die?
93. Where is “home” for you?
Right here :) Right where I am
94. What song best describes your life right now?
Ignorance :) Paramore
Do you want to be perfect?
95. Nope, I like my flawed self, even if I don't like how I look, perfection is impossible since you can't please everyone
96. What have you never tried, but would really like to someday? What’s holding you back?
I'd like to be able to say what I want to say without fear of hurting anyones feelings. I want to publish something like that one day
97. How do you express your creativity?
I try in everything I do :)
98. Describe your neighborhood.
The house with the crazy dog, the nice neighbors that let others borrow their lawnmowers, the crazy neighbor hood kids (me), the quiet ones, and the cranky ones
99. Name something you only liked because it was popular.
100. Give me the story of your life in six words.
Life is just another impossible puzzle