- kate spade new york snake-print leather ballerina. 1/4" stacked flat heel. Elastic collar creates flexible fit. Round toe with bow and golden logo plaque. Leather lining and padded footbed. Rubber sole provides traction. "tock" is made in Italy.
- Similar itemLightweight & delicate, button front silk-cotton shirt with tonal grosgrain ribbon pleats on collar. Pointed collar has grosgrain ribbon pleats stitched on top. Long, pleated button cuff sleeves. Patch pocket at chest. Pleated back yoke. Tab detail at back neck. Curved hem. Color: Putty. 52% silk, 48% cotton. Made in the UK.
- Similar itemOff white silk pussy bow collar shirt from Alexander McQueen featuring a mock collar, a bow ribbon, a concealed front button placket, long sleeves, button cuffs, a sheer construction, a curved hem and grommet ring details at collar.
- TOMSMoroccan Cutout Ballerina FlatDetailsTOMS suede ballet flat. Moroccan motif cutouts. Pleated round toe. Back stitched logo patch. Cushioned leather insole. Rubber/textile sole. Flat heel. Imported. Please note: TOMS Ballerina flats are designed to run true to industry standards and are available in medium width only. For many of our returning customers, we recommend ordering a smaller size, as these styles are noticeably longer than our classic sizing. Designer About TOMS: Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS in 2006 after an inspirational trip to South America, where many children in poverty lacked shoes. The designer adapted the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe and launched TOMS with the mission of donating a pair of shoes for every pair he sold. Today, TOMS has given away more than a million pairs, and in addition to the original alpargata-inspired TOMS shoe, the collection includes wedges and wrap boots, among other styles, plus Tiny TOMS, a line for children.
- Similar itemVarying knit patterns inject sweetness into this knit sweater. The layered collar is made of loops of yarn while the sleeves are designed with an open-knit, twisted effect. Traditional rib-knit construction finishes the cuffs and hem to create a personalized fit. Team with colored corduroy pants to play up the textural contrast. Color: Apricot, Materials: Acrylic, Polyester, Size: One Size Product Measurements: Sleeve Length: 66cm, Bust: 104cm, Total Length: 62cm, Care: Handwash, Machine Wash with Garment Bag
- Similar itemBlack leather ballerinas from Emporio Armani featuring a round toe, a flat heel and a decorative silver print.
- An almost boxy silhouette is spruced up in a garden print and spliced with sheer insets that elevate its delicate femininity. 1/2 placket zip front, banded hem. Details & Fit: Hits at waist. 21" inches from high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 100% silk. Combo fabric: 70% cotton, 30% silk. Rib: 77% rayon, 21% nylon, 2% elastane. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 10mm/ 0.5 inches. Black leather. Grosgrain trim, bow detail, round toe. Slip on
- Jacques LevineInslee Suede Ballerina FlatDetailsSuede slipper detailed with grosgrain trim and bow on round toe. Natural shearling (China) lining. Flat heel; slip-on style. Imported. Designer About Jacques Levine: The rich history of Jacques Levine begins in 1936 when Falk Levine, credited with the creation of the mule, opened a small factory in Middletown, New York. His son, Jacques expanded the brand by adding dress shoes and global sourcing to ensure the finest craftsmanship. In the 1970's, Harold Levine helmed the company and added another innovation to the Levine name-the espadrille flat. Today Jacques Levine is under the direction of fourth-generation family member Sam Calviano, who continues the tradition of tasteful, elegant shoes with a focus on quality and fit.