- Similar itemNavy contrasting striped virgin wool trousers from 1205. Belt loops. Concealed zip fly with top button fastening. Two hip pockets. Two rear welt pockets with button fastening. Black grosgrain outer leg stripes. Slim legs with central pleats. Partially lined. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemNatural and grey cotton 'Pull' sweater from Golden Goose Deluxe Brand featuring a boat neck, a horizontal striped print, long sleeves, a small boat graphic in the front and an extended length hem.
- Isabel Marant leopard-print dyed calf hair (Italy) bootie. 1/4" flat stacked heel. Round toe. Stretch insets ease slip-on style. Looped pull-tab at backstay. Leather lining, footbed, and sole. "Dewar" is made in Portugal. Heel height may vary by size.
- Similar itemMSGM beige wool cape coat. This winter the coat silhouette is a key trend. This soft fully lined piece is a beautiful piece that can be worn with trousers or skirt. Sleeveless style with cape covering. Zip front fastening and two deep front pockets. Composition 80% wool, 20% polyamide. Lining 63% acetate 37% viscose. Dry clean.
- Similar itemWhite cotton-cashmere blend jumper from Each X Other featuring a boat neck, a contrasting black colour block detail at the shoulder, long sleeves with ribbed cuffs and a ribbed hem with distressed detailing.
- Similar itemBlack suede flat ankle boot with a waxed toe from Jimmy Choo. The Daze has a round toe, a logo buckle strap with a chunky chain detail, a logo plaque at the back and a heel measuring 30mm. Pulls on. True to size. Rubber sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemZipper fly with extended tab button closure. 5 pocket design. Belt loops at waist. Slim leg. 26" inseam. Imported.
- Similar itemA poncho cape crafted from cotton gabardine. Protecting from wind and rain, Burberry has been producing capes in gabardine since the late 1880s. The simple design features oversize buttons, gun flaps and a storm shield, referencing the iconic trench coat.
- Similar itemDesigner Guillaume Henry's idea of the Carven muse has become a little younger and subtler, but is still irreverent in her aesthetic. For Pre-Fall, her garments are cozy and woolen, with a hint of sass that balances the classic: a décolletage cutout on a crisp blouse, or a shift dress with toggle-rope accents. We all know the duffel coat, but what about a duffel cape? This piece has oversized lapels and hits just above the knee. It has in-seam pockets on either side and is fully lined. It closes in the front with a snap button and two rope-accented toggles. Body: 78% virgin wool, 22% nylon. Lining: 100% viscose.