- Carmen Marc ValvoFloral-Print Sleeveless Party Dress, CitrusDetailsCarmen Marc Valvo floral-print brocade party dress. Deep V neckline. Sleeveless. Fit-and-flare silhouette; box pleats on skirt.Straight hem.Hidden back zip.Polyester; lined; dry clean.Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 25.6"/65.2cm, hips 35.8"/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36. Designer About Carmen Marc Valvo:After time at Christian Dior and Nina Ricci, designer Carmen Marc Valvo debuted his self-named line in 1989. The collection includes ready-to-wear, glamorous evening gowns often worn on Hollywood's red carpets, and exquisitely made swimwear.
- A petite Marc by Marc Jacobs cross body bag in pebbled leather. A logo plaque accents the front. A drawstring cinches the top line. Lined interior. Adjustable shoulder strap. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 12oz / 0.34kg. Imported, Vietnam. Measurements Height: 6.75in / 17cm Length: 7in / 18cm Depth: 3.5in / 9cm Strap drop: 21.75in / 55cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Style:Fashion. Pattern Type:Solid. Collar:Turndown Collar. Sleeve Length:Long Sleeve. Closure Type:single breasted. Clothing Length:Long. Material:Wool.
- Similar itemEdgy, stiletto heel pump, with a perfectly proportioned peep-toe opening for a sexy yet paradoxically demure look. Pumps. Varnished effect, Solid color, Leather sole, Round toeline, Spike heel. Composition: 100% Calf-skin leather. Heel height: 4.7 Inches. Platform height: 1.2 Inches. Made In Italy.
- Similar itemStyle:Fashion Pattern Type:Solid Collar:Turndown Collar Sleeve Length:Long Sleeve Closure Type:single breasted Clothing Length:Long Material:Wool
- Though your path is lit only by flickering streetlamps, the gold sequins of your champagne dress twinkle as if showered in spotlights! This fully lined, sleeveless stunner boasts delicate ribbon and stitching in a paisley-inspired pattern atop its mesh overlay. Its triangular back cutout captures attention as you approach your dazzling destination. Worn alongside black peep toes, a bib necklace, and a quilted clutch, this V-necked dress ensures that your party ensemble truly shines! 20s Mid-length Cap Sleeves A-line Twinkling at Twilight Dress in Champagne in Gold embellished with Sequins, Cutout for Cocktail, Holiday Party, Prom, Party, Homecoming, Special Occasion, Wedding, Bridesmaid occasions.
- Get wild and stylish with these sexy animal print platform pumps by Giuseppe Zanotti! Smooth, dyed calf hair upper; Fur Origin - Italy. Rounded toe shape. Leather lining. Leather sole. 7½'' Stiletto heel with 2¼'' platform. All measurements are approximate. This item cannot be shipped outside of the US Dyed Calf Hair / Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemA sleek, streamlined design defines this go-anywhere crossbody crafted in luxe leather with a convenient zip-around flap. Refined logo hardware adds understated branding, while the adjustable straps offers a custom fit. From MICHAEL Michael Kors. MICHAEL Michael Kors bag. Silhouette is based off 5'9" model. Leather. Adjustable crossbody strap with 24" drop. Magnetic closure. Zip pocket at flap; logo lettering at front; gold- or silver-tone hardware. Interior features zip pocket. 8" W x 6-1/2" H X 2" D. Silhouette is based off 5'9" model.
- Similar itemZac PosenScoop-Neck Floral-Brocade Party Dress, Eton BlueDetailsZac Posen two-tone floral-brocade party dress.Scoop neckline.Cap sleeves.Nips in at natural waist.Box pleats flare skirt; tiered toward straight hem.Fit and flare silhouette.Hidden back zip.Polyester/spandex.Made in USA of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Please Note: Zac Posen runs small. Please order one size larger than you would normally wear. Designer About Zac Posen:New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.