Shop this look
- Satin-finished 18K gold clad twisted trimmed bezel set faceted cushion cut gold rutilated crystal drop earrings. French hook back. Approx. 1"" length. Imported
- Similar itemEdward Bess Luxury Kabuki Face Brush Details Discover Edward's secret weapon for a flawless finish every time. This expertly crafted Edward Bess kabuki brush picks up just the right amount of product and helps sculpt and define your best features. The short, weighted metal handle helps you control application for ultimate precision and superb application. Designer About Edward Bess: Born in Charleston, South Carolina, Edward Bess studied theater at Manhattan's Professional Performing Arts School and lived in London's fast-paced world of modeling before founding his eponymous cosmetics line in 2006. An instant hit with celebrities and fashionistas, his sought-after line features timeless style and flattering colors.
- Judith Leiber Couture. Floral Skull Crystal Clutch. Judith Leiber Couture floral skull clutch. Fully beaded with Austrian crystals. Shiny golden hardware. Chain strap may be tucked inside. Hinge clasp. Metallic leather lining. 8" at widest point. Weighs approx. 1lb. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemA flawless wash of color in eight matte, iridescent and sensual shades. New Diorshow Mono Eyeshadows boast a unique wet/dry formula for a custom and professional finish. Sweep shadow across the eyelid with a dry brush for a subtle sophisticated look. Or for a bolder statement, wet your brush before application.
- Similar itemWHAT IT IS: Directly designed thanks to the experience of Nicolas Degennes during fashion shoots, this high-quality professional brush leaves a subtle uniform veil on your face. Perfection is possible. This outstanding makeup result is due to a specific ball shape that provides a more natural result. WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW: Why a ball-shaped brush? A Professional reason: The fully angled bristles enable to take generously grasp the powder and fit perfectly to the skin with a bigger surface to blend. How to select only the best for our brushes? •To have an optimized result, we have adapted the hair quality to each makeup product to be used with it. •Superior goat hair: best hair quality for powders. The use of natural hair improves the powder’s application thanks to the hair asperities that catch the powder better. It promotes a flexible and uniform application. •The brush is handmade: a work of precision and quality
- Devon Leigh. 18k Gold Dipped Textured Wave Earrings. Organically textured gold-dipped earrings by Devon Leigh. Drop earrings by Devon Leigh. 18-karat yellow gold plated brass. Wavy drop with textural finish. Approx. 2 1/2"L x 3/4"W. French wire backs. For pierced ears. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemBeige and black goatskin floral clutch from Lanvin featuring a top clasp fastening, gold-tone hardware, a gold-tone chain shoulder strap and an internal logo patch.
- Similar itemDior Beauty. Diorshow Mono Eyeshadow Compact. A flawless wash of color in eight matte, iridescent, and sensual shades. New Diorshow Mono Eyeshadows boast a unique wet/dry formula for a custom and professional finish. Sweep shadow across the eyelid with a dry brush for a subtle sophisticated look. For a more bold statement, be sure to wet your brush before application.
- Satin duchesse rounded box clutch in black. Rose print at outer faces in tones of red. Silver-tone hardware. Metal trim at hinged opening. Knuckleduster clasp with black and clear Swarovski crystal accent. 3D skulls. and floral engraved detail. Black leather lining. Tonal stitching. Approx. 9 length x 3.25 height x 1.5 width.
- Similar itemEdward Bess. Luxury Kabuki Face Brush. Discover Edward's secret weapon for a flawless finish every time. This expertly crafted Edward Bess kabuki brush picks up just the right amount of product and helps sculpt and define your best features. The short, weighted metal handle helps you control application for ultimate precision and superb application.
- Similar itemBobbi Brown Brightening Brick, Pastel Pink Details What is it? Your go-to product for a lit-from-within glow, Bobbi's Brightening Brick combines the warmth of a bronzer and the soft flush of a blush to give light skin tones gorgeous, subtle luminosity. Who is it for? Anyone with a light skin tone who wants a hint of warmth, color and glow—all in one. Why is it different? For the most natural flush, Bobbi recommends a combination of bronzer and blush—Brightening Brick has both, plus a perfect, subtle glow. How do I use it? Apply on cheeks with the Face Blender Brush, and to the rest of the face for a subtle luminosity.Designer About Bobbi Brown: Based on the philosophy that beauty should be real, approachable, and simple, Bobbi Brown launched her eponymous collection in 1991. Bobbi Brown herself became a household name and in high demand as a celebrity make-up artist, and the Bobbi Brown line today includes not only cosmetics and brushes but also fragrances and skincare treatments that are loved worldwide. Color: PASTEL PINK. Material: Brightening Brick, Pastel Pink.
- Ippolita. Rose Rock Candy 4-Stone Linear Drop Earrings. Rock Candy? Collection earrings by Ippolita. Sterling silver mixed with a precious alloy of 18-karat yellow gold plated with 18-karat rose gold. Faceted clear quartz drops. French wire backs for pierced ears.