- Similar itemOversized and industrial, this leaning floor mirror is well proportioned to add an architectural anchor to interior spaces. The frame is crafted into scalloped arches, built from reclaimed pine. Wrought iron details create panes in the mirrored glass. A light grey wash brightens the burnished wood, letting the natural grain show through. 80 inches high x 48 inches wide x 1.97 inches deep. Mirror: 76 inches high x 44 inches wide x .19 inches deep. Constructed from reclaimed pine wood and iron. Finished with a light grey wash and wrought iron detailing.
- Add brilliant color and exceptional detail to your living space with giclee canvas artwork that offers the texture, look and feel of fine-art paintings. Designed by artist Alicia Bock, the piece is hand stretched and stapled over pinewood bars-while fade-resistant archival ink guarantees perfect color reproduction, so your art will remain vibrant for decades, even when exposed to strong light. Brand: iCanvas. Style Name: iCanvas 'Floating on a Cloud - Alicia Bock' Giclee Print Canvas Art. Style Number: 1135011. 18" x 18" is 3 lbs; ; 26" x 26" is 4 lbs; ; 37" x 37" is 9 lbs; No assembly required; hanging accessories and instructions included; Do not place your canvas art print too close to sources of high heat or open flames
- Similar itemAventurine Photo Collage, #3 from Vacation Days. Photo collage by Hamish Robertson incorporating multiple quartz crystals. 10.75" x 14.5" Digital giclee print on 13" x 19" heavyweight enhanced archival paper. Limited edition of 100 prints. Signed and hand numbered. Listing is for the un-framed print. Interested in having it framed? We can matte and frame any Vacation Days print for an additional $25.
- Similar itemCreate drama and a sense of spaciousness with our grandly scaled floor mirror, designed to replicate the beauty and architectural presence of an arched window. Like the antique that inspired it, the frame is crafted of solid wood with exposed joints, and it is finished by hand in layers for the warmth of an heirloom. 42" wide x 90" high. Solid poplar wood frame is finished in a washed black stain and lightly distressed for the character of an antique. Beveled glass. Hanging bracket on the back.
- Similar itemThis ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features a photograph of two red leaves. Beata Czyzowska-Young is a photographer based in Sydney, Australia. She started taking pictures in 2005 when she purchased her first digital camera. Since then Beata has enjoyed capturing the world around her. Nature is Beata's biggest inspiration. She especially enjoys the abstract qualities in landscapes and plant life she photographs. Beata loves experimenting with light, while breaking all the rules of photography to achieve something beautiful and dreamy. This produces a fairytale-like result. Beata has been published in many magazines around the world and her work has been featured on CD and book covers. Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece. The result is wide acceptance of Giclee by galleries, museums, and private collectors. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured on a hidden, wooden frame. This method of stretching and preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting. Artist: Beata Czyzowska Young Title: Together Product type: Giclee, gallery wrapped Style: Contemporary Format: Square Size options: Medium, large, extra-large Subject: Photography Medium: Giclee Dimensions: Medium: 18 inches high x 18 inches wide x 2 inches deep Large: 24 inches high x 24 inches wide x 2 inches deep Extra-large: 35 inches high x 35 inches wide x 2 inches deep This custom-made item will ship within 1-2 business days. Giclee is an advanced print making process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original artwork. The result is wide acceptance of giclee by galleries, museums, and private collectors. Gallery wrapped is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured to the back of the wooden frame. This method of stretching and preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting. Size: Extra Large.
- The fairest of them all is a slim, gold-framed round wall mirror. The simple, circular outline is finished in polished gold for a luxurious luster that accents Industrial, Modern and Hollywood Regency décor. The slim silhouette is perfect for enlarging smaller spaces. 21 inches high x 21 inches wide x 1.25 inches deep. Constructed from antique mirror and wrought iron. Finished in antique gold leaf.
- Similar itemAdd interest to your living room or dining room wall with this satin-nickel-finish round mirror. This fascinating wall mirror combines smaller and larger reflective circles to create a mesmerizing centerpiece fit for any contemporary home. Use the piece to make a grand statement in a smaller room, or hang it opposite a window to reflect light into your open-plan living space. Materials: Glass/metal Finish: Satin nickel Small round mirrors frame Round shape Overall dimensions: 42 inches high x 42 inches wide x 2 inches deep Color: Silver.
- Similar itemA fine art photographer and former instructor at Yosemite's Ansel Adams Gallery, Jeffrey Conley creates luminous black-and-white photos rich with texture and detail. This tightly cropped image of softly patterned clouds and sky captures what Conley calls "balanced simplicity"-an intimate, focused study that evokes a sense of wonder for the natural world. 43" sq. overall. Numbered, limited-edition print, signed by the artist. Giclee printed on glossy photo paper. Set behind Plexiglas in a contemporary solid wood frame with a satin-white painted finish. Ready to hang with D-rings at the back. Made in USA.
- From the artist's perspective, this amazing tree is photographed in a fresh light. The high quality gilcree prints are then gallery wrapped to allow a ready-to-hang, frameless presentation.