- Inspired by the window panes of an 18th century schoolhouse, this arched metal frame mirror with a rust finish creates an instant sense of interest and age wherever it is placed. From Industrial Loft to French Country and beyond, this piece adds light, dimension and character to any space. 70.5 inches high x 32.25 inches wide x 1 inch deep. Constructed from iron and plywood. Aged iron finish. Finishes are all hand applied crafted for a well worn timeless effect.
- Similar itemInspired by the ever-changing patterns of water and waves, award-winning photographer Jody Dole explores the shifting play of color, light and texture created by ocean breezes. In these limited-edition prints, variegated shades of blue bring home the beauty of the sea. Limited edition prints, signed by American photographer Jody Dole. Framed in contemporary white-painted wood and set behind Plexiglas. Printed on archival paper. Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back. Each framed print measures 39" x 29 1/2" overall. Set of two includes Blue Horizon and Blue Wave 2. Prints: Made in USA. Frames: Made in Mexico.
- Similar itemEver-changing, formed yet formless, clouds have been studied by artists for centuries. Pointing his camera skyward, artist Edward Asher freezes a cloud bank in time, inviting contemplation of the mysterious ways in which water vapor takes shape in our skies. Through a revolutionary new process, Asher's original photograph has been printed directly onto the reflective surface of brushed aluminum, enlivening the image even more when viewed under track lighting or natural light. This dynamic print is cleanly framed in beautifully grained wood with an ebony finish.
- Featuring a borage of recycled glass facets hand-applied to a Bronze finished frame, the Fiona Mirror offers pattern and texture as a playful and practical accessory. PRODUCT NAME: Fiona Mirror. DIMENSIONS: 25sq x 3d. MATERIAL: Wrought Iron/Mirror/Recycled Glass. FINISH: Bronze. Leadtime:
- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, stretched canvas, cork and recycled woods. Each of these pieces is an example of his out-of-the-box thinking and international inspiration. Canadian born and raised, Parvez currently lives in Los Angeles. Features. Made in USA. Materials: Stretched Canvas. UV, eco-friendly, solvent free ink on canvas. Print will never crack, flake or fade. Arrives ready to hang. Includes a certificate of authenticity. Hand-signed by the artist, with a bio on the back. Dimensions (inches): XSmall: 18W x 12H x 2D. Small: 32W x 24H x 2D. Medium: 45W x 30H x 2D. Large: 60W x 40H x 2D.
- Similar itemThis gently arching mirror radiates a simple, stately beauty reminiscent of Old World cathedral windows. The frame is comprised of aged wrought iron rods with accent medallions, which have been brushed and distressed for an aged look. Refined and flexible, this gorgeous mirror would suit a number of decorating styles! Best seller! Beautifully aged iron work, finished in antique gold. Clear mirror. Classic, simple styling radiates refinement.
- This painting is about that which is transitory and fleeting about life so we may appreciate the soul in its purity and balance says Mexican artist Azucena Barrios. She prepares a soothing palette of blue violet and green with subdued yellow contrasts to complete an ethereal sense of equilibrium. Titled Alcatraces in Spanish.
- A beautiful oval mirror in a lovely blue mosaic frame. The traditional technique is used to create a very timeless transitional piece. Dimensions: 31h x 3d x 23w. Material: Glass/Mirror. Finish: Aqua. Currey & Company ’s vision is to create and fulfill the desire for distinctive home furnishings. They are best known for their fabulous lighting products (chandeliers, wall sconces, table and floor lamps) as well as interior furniture, garden furniture and accessories. Leadtime:
- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, cork and recycled woods. Each of these pieces is an example of his out-of-the-box thinking and international inspiration. Canadian born and raised, Parvez currently lives in Los Angeles. Features. Made in USA. Materials: Canvas. UV, Eco-friendly, solvent free ink on stretched canvas. Ready to hang. Print will never crack, flake or fade. Artist's signature on the front, artist bio on back. Includes a certificate of authenticity. Artwork is available in multiple sizes. Dimensions (inches): XXSmall: 18W x 18H x 2D. XSmall: 24W x 24H x 2D. Small: 32W x 32H x 2D. Medium: 40W x 40H x 2D. Large: 48W x 48H x 2D.