- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, stretched canvas, cork and recycled woods. Each of these pieces is an example of his out-of-the-box thinking and international inspiration. Canadian born and raised, Parvez currently lives in Los Angeles. Features. Made in USA. Materials: Stretched Canvas. UV, eco-friendly, solvent free ink on canvas. Print will never crack, flake or fade. Arrives ready to hang. Includes a certificate of authenticity. Hand-signed by the artist, with a bio on the back. Dimensions (inches): XSmall: 18W x 12H x 2D. Small: 32W x 24H x 2D. Medium: 45W x 30H x 2D. Large: 60W x 40H x 2D.
- Inspired by the window panes of an 18th century schoolhouse, this arched metal frame mirror with a rust finish creates an instant sense of interest and age wherever it is placed. From Industrial Loft to French Country and beyond, this piece adds light, dimension and character to any space. 70.5 inches high x 32.25 inches wide x 1 inch deep. Constructed from iron and plywood. Aged iron finish. Finishes are all hand applied crafted for a well worn timeless effect.
- Similar itemFull-length mirror comes off the wall and into the room in a sturdy, easel-back profile, reflective of clean, contemporary lines and a retro, industrial vibe. Minimalist iron frame meets the Industrial Age in iron-riveted corner braces and matte, antiqued finish.
- Similar itemInspired by the ever-changing patterns of water and waves, award-winning photographer Jody Dole explores the shifting play of color, light and texture created by ocean breezes. In these limited-edition prints, variegated shades of blue bring home the beauty of the sea. Limited edition prints, signed by American photographer Jody Dole. Framed in contemporary white-painted wood and set behind Plexiglas. Printed on archival paper. Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back. Each framed print measures 39" x 29 1/2" overall. Set of two includes Blue Horizon and Blue Wave 2. Prints: Made in USA. Frames: Made in Mexico.
- Similar itemThe Currey & Company Fiona mirror delivers decorative edge to modern interiors. In a bronze finish, this square wall accessory exudes playful texture with recycled glass facets. 25"W x 3"D x 25"H. Wrought iron, mirror and recycled glass. Hand-applied finish. Includes hanging cleat.
- Similar itemAventurine Photo Collage, #1 from Vacation Days. Photo collage by Hamish Robertson incorporating multiple quartz crystals. 10.75" x 14.5" Digital giclee print on 13" x 19" heavyweight enhanced archival paper. Limited edition of 100 prints. Signed and hand numbered. Listing is for the un-framed print. Interested in having it framed? We can matte and frame any Vacation Days print for an additional $25.
- Similar itemThis gently arching mirror radiates a simple, stately beauty reminiscent of Old World cathedral windows. The frame is comprised of aged wrought iron rods with accent medallions, which have been brushed and distressed for an aged look. Refined and flexible, this gorgeous mirror would suit a number of decorating styles! Best seller! Beautifully aged iron work, finished in antique gold. Clear mirror. Classic, simple styling radiates refinement.
- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, cork and recycled woods. Each of these pieces is an example of his out-of-the-box thinking and international inspiration. Canadian born and raised, Parvez currently lives in Los Angeles. Features. Made in USA. Materials: Canvas. UV, Eco-friendly, solvent free ink on stretched canvas. Ready to hang. Print will never crack, flake or fade. Artist's signature on the front, artist bio on back. Includes a certificate of authenticity. Artwork is available in multiple sizes. Dimensions (inches): XXSmall: 18W x 18H x 2D. XSmall: 24W x 24H x 2D. Small: 32W x 32H x 2D. Medium: 40W x 40H x 2D. Large: 48W x 48H x 2D.
- HOLIDAY SPOILER ALERT: Because this item normally ships in its original packaging, it may be visible upon delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. This antiqued mirror features a hand forged metal frame finished in a heavy, maple brown wash with gold highlights and burnished details. Sold individually. Designer: Grace Feyock. Dimensions: 1.375" depth by 16.5" width by 50" height. Material: metal.