- Similar itemThis artwork is a limited edition pigment print created from a digital photograph and scanned imagery. Photographed on a summer morning, the flowers glow with color and the freshness of morning dew. It is printed on Epson archival matte surface paper with archival Ultrachrome inks.The image size is 14 x 14 inches on 18 x 17 paper. Signed and numbered in the white border below the image. Limited edition of 50.
- Inspired by the window panes of an 18th century schoolhouse, this arched metal frame mirror with a rust finish creates an instant sense of interest and age wherever it is placed. From Industrial Loft to French Country and beyond, this piece adds light, dimension and character to any space. 70.5 inches high x 32.25 inches wide x 1 inch deep. Constructed from iron and plywood. Aged iron finish. Finishes are all hand applied crafted for a well worn timeless effect.
- Youve read about such magical meetings in fairytales - you step through the door in a strapless dress and lock eyes with a certain someone. Your heart flutters behind the sweetheart neckline of your gowns turquoise, black-lace-wrapped bodice, but you muster the poise to approach your admirer. In your dresss black skirt and your gemmed jewelry, you look like something out of a dream, but the feeling of your acquaintances hand in yours assures you of the moments blissful reality. Long Strapless Maxi Enchanting Introductions Dress in Black embellished with Lace for Prom, Party, Special Occasion occasions.
- Theia by Don O'NeillStrapless Mermaid Gown with Large Rose Print, Black/AbsintheDetailsJacquard gown by Theia with satin bodice.Strapless sweetheart neckline.Mermaid silhouette.Hidden back zip.Triacetate/polyester.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Theia: Using the Greek goddess Theia as a source of inspiration, the Theia collection combines sophisticated and elegant evening wear designs with luminous embellishments and beadwork. Theia is fabricated with the finest European brocades, silks and prints and embellished with couture beading and embroideries.
- Similar itemThis gently arching mirror radiates a simple, stately beauty reminiscent of Old World cathedral windows. The frame is comprised of aged wrought iron rods with accent medallions, which have been brushed and distressed for an aged look. Refined and flexible, this gorgeous mirror would suit a number of decorating styles! Best seller! Beautifully aged iron work, finished in antique gold. Clear mirror. Classic, simple styling radiates refinement.
- Similar itemInspired by the ever-changing patterns of water and waves, award-winning photographer Jody Dole explores the shifting play of color, light and texture created by ocean breezes. In these limited-edition prints, variegated shades of blue bring home the beauty of the sea. Limited edition prints, signed by American photographer Jody Dole. Framed in contemporary white-painted wood and set behind Plexiglas. Printed on archival paper. Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back. Each framed print measures 39" x 29 1/2" overall. Set of two includes Blue Horizon and Blue Wave 2. Prints: Made in USA. Frames: Made in Mexico.
- After greeting your gracious guests with open arms, you cant wait to dance the evening away in your elegant navy-blue gown by Chi Chi London! From the sweetheart neckline to the lightly padded bust, the top of this lovely dress is wrapped in shimmery sequins and chiffon crossing at the front. The long, satiny, blue skirt is covered with a flowy chiffon overlay, creating a simple and classic silhouette. Every once in awhile on the dance floor, your strappy peep toes peek from the hem, or the spotlights catch your dangling earrings, and you light up the room with graceful glamour. Long Strapless Empire, Maxi Receiving Line Dress in Navy by Chi Chi London in Blue embellished with Sequins, Ruching for Special Occasion, Prom, Wedding, Bridesmaid, Party occasions.
- This image was photographed in near darkness. I had been watching the weather report and radar a few days prior. Oh how I love storm clouds in the forecast. This was my first time to Bryce Amphitheater. I must say, when you hike along the rim of this wonderful place, you can't help but be in awe of this absolutely amazing formation. Open Edition Print A fine art print masterfully prepared on a renowned and award winning silver gelatin baryta paper; chosen for maximum impact and longterm archival quality. My fine art papers are coated directly onto a true baryta (barium sulphate) layer and fibre base to produce images with exceptional gamut for vivid colour reproduction as well as creamy whites and velvety blacks for the unique look of traditional silver halide photo paper. The media creates high definition images with an extended tonal range and excellent archival properties making it the highest quality print in fine art reproduction. This versatile media is perfect for colour images with vibrancy and depth or for producing a sympathetic re-creation of a traditional black and white image. Artist signs directly on the print. This print is shipped safely in either a flat reinforced cardboard box or a durable high quality environmental friendly tube. We strongly recommend keeping the art in this original shipping package ready for transport to your local framer. We suggest minimal handling because of propensity for the art to be creased, finger printed, or damaged. Fractional dimensions have been rounded up to the nearest inch. 19.5"w x 13"h Dimensions represent the printed area.
- This antiqued mirror features a hand forged metal frame finished in a heavy, maple brown wash with gold highlights and burnished details. Sold individually. Designer: Grace Feyock. Dimensions: 1.375" depth by 16.5" width by 50" height. Material: metal.