- Inspired by the window panes of an 18th century schoolhouse, this arched metal frame mirror with a rust finish creates an instant sense of interest and age wherever it is placed. From Industrial Loft to French Country and beyond, this piece adds light, dimension and character to any space. 70.5 inches high x 32.25 inches wide x 1 inch deep. Constructed from iron and plywood. Aged iron finish. Finishes are all hand applied crafted for a well worn timeless effect.
- Similar itemAventurine Photo Collage, #3 from Vacation Days. Photo collage by Hamish Robertson incorporating multiple quartz crystals. 10.75" x 14.5" Digital giclee print on 13" x 19" heavyweight enhanced archival paper. Limited edition of 100 prints. Signed and hand numbered. Listing is for the un-framed print. Interested in having it framed? We can matte and frame any Vacation Days print for an additional $25.
- Similar itemTears and Tears by David Bailey. Determining the perfect exposure time for a photographic print in a traditional darkroom can be a time-consuming and tedious process, and the irreverent David Bailey (born 1938) has never had much patience for it. Normally a photographer makes a number of test strips, each showing different exposure times; but Bailey has always just intuitively torn off strips of the unexposed paper to find the desired result, 'I would usually have it in the bag after three tears'. Over the decades, Bailey has kept his 'test tears', re-fixing and washing them to preserve the unpredictable and unique qualities of these 'accidents'. This book contains the best of Bailey's tears, which transform some of his most famous motifs into fascinating abstract pictures through their torn edges and myriad tones. Signed edition by David Bailey.
- Similar itemFeaturing a borage of recycled glass facets hand-applied to a Bronze finished frame, the Fiona Mirror offers pattern and texture as a playful and practical accessory. PRODUCT NAME: Fiona Mirror. DIMENSIONS: 25sq x 3d. MATERIAL: Wrought Iron/Mirror/Recycled Glass. FINISH: Bronze. Leadtime:
- Similar itemOversized and industrial, this leaning floor mirror is well proportioned to add an architectural anchor to interior spaces. The frame is crafted into scalloped arches, built from reclaimed pine. Wrought iron details create panes in the mirrored glass. A light grey wash brightens the burnished wood, letting the natural grain show through. 80 inches high x 48 inches wide x 1.97 inches deep. Mirror: 76 inches high x 44 inches wide x .19 inches deep. Constructed from reclaimed pine wood and iron. Finished with a light grey wash and wrought iron detailing.
- Similar itemEleanor Long creates stunning artworks inspired by landscape and light. Her prints are bold yet subtle, sometimes ominous yet calming. Each artwork reflects her memories of places she has visited and her impression of the light, weather conditions and the feel of that place. An amalgamation of these experiences form a basis for each piece. The original artwork is an unique drypoint etching. This is a limited edition print of 90 and is printed on heavy Hahnemuhle Etching paper. Each print has the edition number, title and artist’s signature below the image. Made in England; originals are created in Eleanor’s Hertfordshire studio, the editions are printed in London. Hahnemuhle German Etching paper 310gsm; archival and acid free Supplied unframed.
- From the artist's perspective, this amazing tree is photographed in a fresh light. The high quality gilcree prints are then gallery wrapped to allow a ready-to-hang, frameless presentation. Canvas.
- Similar itemA beautiful oval mirror in a lovely blue mosaic frame. The traditional technique is used to create a very timeless transitional piece. Dimensions: 31h x 3d x 23w. Material: Glass/Mirror. Finish: Aqua. Currey & Company ’s vision is to create and fulfill the desire for distinctive home furnishings. They are best known for their fabulous lighting products (chandeliers, wall sconces, table and floor lamps) as well as interior furniture, garden furniture and accessories. Leadtime:
- This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features water drops on a plant. Beata Czyzowska-Young is a photographer based in Sydney, Australia. She started taking pictures in 2005 when she purchased her first digital camera. Since then Beata has enjoyed capturing the world around her. Nature is Beata's biggest inspiration. She especially enjoys the abstract qualities in landscapes and plant life she photographs. Beata loves experimenting with light, while breaking all the rules of photography to achieve something beautiful and dreamy. This produces a fairytale-like result. Beata has been published in many magazines around the world and her work has been featured on CD and book covers. Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece. The result is wide acceptance of Giclee by galleries, museums, and private collectors. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured on a hidden, wooden frame. This method of stretching and preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting. Artist: Beata Czyzowska Young Title: 'Morning Sonata' Product type: Giclee, gallery wrapped Style: Photography Format: Vertical Size: Small, medium, large and extra large Subject: Floral Medium: Giclee Small dimensions: 12 inches x 19 inches x 2 inches Medium dimensions: 16 inches x 24 inches x 2 inches Large dimensions: 22 inches x 32 inches x 2 inches Extra large dimensions: 30 inches x 37 inches x 2 inches This custom-made item will ship within 1-2 business days. Size: Extra Large.