- Similar itemVince. Clay (taupe) suede two-eye desert boots. 1" heel, approximately . Round toe, taupe flat laces, stitched welt . Lace up . Rubber crepe sole . Available in Clay (taupe) . Made in Italy .
- Similar itemDistressed Denim Skinny Jeans, IFFDetails Medium wash denim with fading, whiskering, and distressing. Mid 8" rise; 28" inseam. Smooth, pocket-free silhouette. Skinny straight legs. Cropped, rolled cuffs. Hidden side zip. Rayon/cotton/polyester/spandex. Machine washable. Imported. About Fade to Blue Fade to Blue launched its first premium denim collection in 2010 with the introduction of its revolutionary, no-zip, pull-on jean. Featuring all the elements of a first-class pair of jeans authentic wash, perfect fit, and trend-right styling the no-zip product provides a clean front finish, eliminating bulk and adding comfort, without compromising style or fit. With today's trends supporting more fitted, slimmer silhouettes, the Fade to Blue superior, denim technology (Virtual Stretch), is designed for comfort and fit. And while the more traditional zipped product lacks this one unconventional element, each Fade to Blue style starts with the same fundamental elements: great fabric, great styling, and great fit.
- Elie Tahari Exclusive for Neiman Marcus. Colette Bomber Leather Peplum Jacket. Elie Tahari Exclusive for Neiman Marcus "Colette" leather bomber jacket. Notched collar; asymmetric zip front. Long sleeves with stretch knit panels on sleeve underarm. Front zip pockets. Nipped at waist. Peplum hem. Clean by leather specialist. Cotton underarm; polyester lining. Imported.
- Similar itemMarni off-white sweater. Wool-blend. Black intarsia. Slips on. 50% wool, 50% polyamide. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a loose fit. Mid-weight knit. Take the next size down if you wish to achieve a closer fit.
- The ultimate utilitarian look. The Audrey has a mid rise, relaxed fit, and slim straight leg. Revealed Affection is a deep indigo wash that features slight fading, sanding, and whiskers for a lived-in look. Roll or unroll the cuff based on your look. Slit pockets, center seaming, and side strap for a cool utilitarian edge. Five-pocket construction features the artisan logo. Branded hardware. Belt-loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 82% cotton, 18% elasterell-P. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: ; Waist Measurement: 26 in ; Outseam: 38 in ; Inseam: 30 in ; Front Rise: 9 in ; Back Rise: 13 in ; Leg Opening: 12 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemFeel like your luck has turned when you wear the Enzo Angiolini Nevadia desert boot. This women's ankle bootie boasts a soft suede upper, slightly distressed for a broken-in vibe. The outside zip allows easy entry to the smooth lining and lightly cushioned footbed, while a synthetic sole carries you from office to after work to weekend.
- Similar itemBlack and white wool-cashmere blend cropped sweater from Moschino featuring a ribbed round neck, long sleeves, a ribbed hem and cuffs, an intarsia knit and a gold-tone 'Cash Cow' print at the back.
- Similar itemR13 red and black bomber jacket. Made in Italy. Mid-weight plaid woven wool, polyamide, elastane and other fibers-blend. Black cotton and wool-blend hooded underlay and cuffs, snap-fastening flap pockets, leather trims. Zip fastenings through front. 40% wool, 30% polyamide, 29% elastane, 1% other fibers; trim: 100% leather (Cow); lining1: 50% cotton, 50% wool; lining2: 100% viscose. Spot clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slim fit. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric. Take the next size up if you wish to achieve a looser fit.
- Lightly faded distressed denim with whisker accents and contrast topstitching Five-pocket style. Button closure. Zip fly Logo patch detail on back waistband and pocket. Signature stitching on back pockets. Rise, about 8.5" Inseam, about 26". Cotton/polyester/elastane. Machine wash. Imported. - Color: Vintage Blue - Sizes: 26,28,31,29,32,25,27,24,30,23