- Red mid-weight wool and cashmere-blend. Yellow and black 'Moschino Over 20 Billion served' intarsia, ribbed trims. Slips on. 70% virgin wool, 30% cashmere. Hand wash
- Similar itemFade to BlueDistressed Denim Skinny Jeans, IFFDetailsMedium wash denim with fading, whiskering, and distressing. Mid 8" rise; 28" inseam. Smooth, pocket-free silhouette. Skinny straight legs. Cropped, rolled cuffs. Hidden side zip. Rayon/cotton/polyester/spandex. Machine washable. Imported. About Fade to Blue Fade to Blue launched its first premium denim collection in 2010 with the introduction of its revolutionary, no-zip, pull-on jean. Featuring all the elements of a first-class pair of jeans-authentic wash, perfect fit, and trend-right styling-the no-zip product provides a clean front finish, eliminating bulk and adding comfort, without compromising style or fit. With today's trends supporting more fitted, slimmer silhouettes, the Fade to Blue superior, denim technology (Virtual Stretch), is designed for comfort and fit. And while the more traditional zipped product lacks this one unconventional element, each Fade to Blue style starts with the same fundamental elements: great fabric, great styling, and great fit.
- Similar itemClassic desert boot. Oiled suede upper, unlined. Rubber crepe sole.
- Long sleeve lightweight bomber jacket in black. Alternating leather and crepe paneling throughout. Crewneck collar. Zip closure at front. Zippered welt pockets at front. Elasticized sleeve cuffs and hem. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Body: 69% triacetate, 31% polyester. Fabric 2: 86% viscose, 14% polyamide. Trim: 100% lamb leather. Lining: 72% viscose, 28% silk. Made in United States.
- Similar itemRag BoneKent Nubuck Desert Boot, Stonewall GreenDetailsRag Bone nubuck desert boot. Lace-up front with tonal grommets. 1" flat rubber sneaker sole. Embossed logo at back of heel. Round toe. Leather lining and footbed. "Kent" is imported. Designer About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar itemClassic, slouchy carpenter jeans with distressed stitch & tear detailing, in a light blue wash. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. Zip fly with button closure. 7 pocket styling. Classic, carpenter tab at side leg. Undone topstitched detail at right front pocket. Distressed hole & stitch detail at front legs. Embossed silver metal button & pocket studs. Sits low on hips. Overall, boyfriend-style, slouchy fit. Color: Vintage Light Blue. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack, storm-blue, yellow and ivory wool-blend. Slips on. 55% wool, 30% alpaca, 6% nylon, 4% polyester, 3% mohair, 1% rayon, 1% polyurethane. Dry clean
- Similar itemOversized long sleeve bomber-style wool trapeze coat in navy. Geometric pattern throughout in dark grey, blue, and green. Ribbed knit at stand collar, sleeve cuffs, and front hem. Press-stud closure and welt pockets at front. Black grained leather at sleeves, pocket trim, and trim at front hem. Inverted pleat at back. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Fabric 1: 100% wool. Fabric 2: 100% leather. Fabric 3: 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Lining: 100% cupro. Made in Japan.
- Similar itemNavy blue cotton and wool blend tonal bomber jacket from Kai-Aakmann featuring a high standing collar, long leather effect black sleeves, a concealed front fastening and side slit pockets.