- Similar itemYou love Lanvin because Alber Elbaz takes tradition and turns it on its head. Quite literally, sometimes. Clutch this plush velvet minaudiere in hand or sling it across the shoulder for meeting and mingling. Details Lanvin velvet (cotton/silk) minaudiere with golden hardware. Satin floral appliqué at bag front. 43"L chain shoulder strap may be tucked inside. Hinged bottom; metal push clasp at top. Framed North-South silhouette. Goatskin leather-lined interior. 7.9"H x 3.5"W x 2"D. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemOuter: 100% waxed cotton. Inner: 100% cotton. Trim: 100% polyester. Filling: 100% polyester. Leather trim. Sponge clean only. Heritage collection. Heritage Military capsule. Waist belt. Diamond quilted body. Double breasted button fastening. Leather classic collar. Adjustable buckle cuffs. Two button down leather flap pockets. Hook and eye collar fastening. Button epaulets. Rear vent. Storm flaps to front & rear. Zip pocket to interior. Patterned lining. Branded hardware throughout. LWX0408.
- Similar itemKnown for their unique prints, textures and embroidery; Suno’s mini dress features a slice of each of the lines signature design elements. Boxy, geometric layers are carefully tailored while details like the large front panel update the dress, making it an ultra-modern piece – pleats and all. 3% polyester, 10% nylon, 7% cotton. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemWear your moxie like a badge of honor by stepping out in these minty high heels! These vegan faux-leather pumps have all the hallmarks of true panache - pointed toes that lead the way, gold buckle straps for a secure fit, and stiletto heels that ooze allure. Layered bows upon each counter lend a feminine flourish, making this pair oh so pretty with a cap-sleeved sheath and a floral blazer. Everyone agrees that youre the symbol of style in these sassy heels! Darling Zeal of Approval Heel in Mint embellished with Bows for Special Occasion, Prom, Wedding, Party, Cocktail, Girls Night Out, Holiday Party, Valentine's, Bridesmaid occasions.
- Similar itemJacquard Crêpe Geometric design Short sleeves Classic Neckline Button closing Coin pocket Unlined Darts Pleated detailing . Material:100% Silk, Polyester, Polyamide
- Similar itemBrown cotton velvet classic trench coat from Yves Saint Laurent Vintage featuring notched lapels, a double breasted front fastening, a belted waist, side pockets, long sleeves, a storm flap and a quilted lining. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemBalenciagaTube Square Shoulder Bag, BlackDetailsBlack pebbled calfskin with golden hardware, including tube clasp. Top handle hangs from rings; 6 1/2" drop. Crossbody/shoulder strap; 21" drop. Flap top. Snap-button gathered sides. Interior zip pocket, open pocket on front, and Balenciaga embossed leather tag. Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror. Creamy leather lining. 10"H x 12"W x 2 3/4"D. Weighs approx. 1lb. Made in Italy. Designer About Balenciaga: The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Similar itemYou'll adore the Ambelu. This scorching Guess stiletto showcases a black and white leather upper with criss crossing ankle strap and pointed toe. A d'orsay cut side and 4 inch heel perfect this pretty pump. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. white.
- Similar itemMichael Kors Large Miranda Studded ToteDetailsBlack natural grained deer leather with studded sides. Tote handles with golden hardware and square rings. Functional tie closure detail. Logo embossed on top front. Inside, bonded with fine suede lining; one zip and two open pockets. Protective feet on bottom. Logo embossed on top front. 13"H x 10 3/4"W x 8 1 /2"D. Imported. Designer About Michael Kors: Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns have earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.