Shop this look
- Similar itemMake an entrance in Prabal Gurungs printed jersey tee. Bold colors and graphic print leave an impression, while the simple t-shirt silhouette keeps it easy to style - Printed jersey, round neckline, short sleeves - Slim fit - Wear it with leather trousers for a tough, urbane finish
- Similar itemJersey Multicolor Pattern Round collar . Material:100% Cotton
- Similar itemJersey Multicolor pattern Round collar Short sleeves Logo detail No pockets. Material:100% Cotton
- Similar itemJersey Crêpe Multicolor pattern Round collar Long sleeves No appliqués No pockets Stretch. Material:74% Viscose, 23% Polyester, 3% Elastane
- Similar itemJersey Multicolor pattern Round collar Short sleeves No appliqués No pockets. Material:100% Polyester
- Similar itemMulticoloured cotton and silk printed T-shirt from Each X Other.
- Similar itemGrey Layered tee. Crew neck. Short sleeves. Multicolour detail at front. Slightly loose fit. True to size. Standard sizing. 100% cotton. Machine wash.
- Similar itemJersey Multicolor pattern Round collar Long sleeves No appliqués. Material:100% Cotton
- Similar itemMulticoloured cotton-cashmere blend animal print T-shirt from Woolrich.
- Similar itemContinuing the legacy of grunge in fashion, Equipment has updated its signature Riley tee in multi-colour Kurt plaid that celebrates the archetypal rebel from top to bottom. Crafted from velvety sandwashed silk, this piece is finished off with a round shirt-tail hem for maximal fluidity and comfort.
- Multicoloured cotton stripe and daisy print T-shirt from Jean Paul Gaultier.
- Similar itemA French flag accents the tiny fox patch on this single-pocket Maison Kitsune tee. Crew neckline. Short sleeves. Fabric: Jersey. 100% cotton. Wash cold. Made in Portugal.
- Similar itemKenzo Logo Short-Sleeve Tee, Gray Details Kenzo logo tee with yellow "K" graphic. Approx. measurements: 27"L center back to hem, 23"L center front to hem. Crew neckline. Short sleeves; 8"L. Pullover style. Cotton. Machine wash. Imported. Designer About KENZO: The colorful world of Kenzo was born in 1970 with the opening of founder Kenzo Takada's Paris boutique. Piecing together clothes from fabric scraps found at flea sales, Takada, now retired, took France by storm with his clashing prints, global influences, and exuberant imagination. Under the stewardship of Creative Directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon of Opening Ceremony, Kenzo today taps into the brand's original DNA to offer reissued safari-themed prints and tiger sweatshirts alongside fresh new designs loyal to the label's history and love of spontaneity. Size: XX-LARGE. Color: GRAY. Age Group: Adult. Material: 100% COTTON.