we were tagged by @orbiting: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38383031
Please link back when you've grown into froggies, cause I actually am very intrigued.
1. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
we'd like the wars to end and all the bad to be gone.
2. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
probably something connected with fashion :)
3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
maybe we'd try to argue less ;)
4. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
utilize every moment of your life and don't worry about everything.
5. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
we don't curse, we just don't use bad words.
6. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
we've got no idea, but there are probably many things we'd want to do.
7. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
8. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
the day when we took our cat from the shelter. she's the best cat in the whole world and that's what makes it special.
9. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
we don't really know.
10. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
probably our family and our friends.
11. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
maybe we'd made some of our dreams come true.
12. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
13. If you had the chance to get a message across to a large group of people, what would it be?
don't worry about everything.
14. If you could do it all over again, whould you do anything differently?
probably no, but if yes, then we'd be more brave and outgoing :)
1. The first rule of fight club is; You do not talk about fight club.
Take an item (or a handful) from here.
Plant them into your own set.
Snip the leaves from my survey stem and replace them with your own wonderful creations.
Scatter the tagging seeds aroud the field of your notes section.
Watch them blossom into a beautiful little sunflowers.