- Paul Smith Silk Wide Leg PantsWith a touch of nautical chic, these luxe wide leg pants from Paul Smith add streamlined polish to tailored summer looks - White cotton blend, side and buttoned back slit pockets, cuffed ankle - Tailored fit, wide leg - Team with a boxy cut striped silk top and sky-high heels
- PAUL SMITH Blears Slip On ShoeIf you are looking for a transitional shoe that is adaptable to most outfit combinations, look to the Paul Smith Blears Slip On Shoe. A trendy trainer-cum-shoe, this piece of footwear can be styled with a casual look at weekends but can also be worn with your office ensemble. Complete with a smart white trim and purple insert detailing, this black sheen shoe makes for a well-crafted addition to your footwear portfolio Leather Upper. Rubber Sole.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Paul Smith Red/Multi Mixed Media Silk TopClassic and cool Paul Smiths bright contrast panel silk shirt and soft knit is a fun addition to your wardrobe - Spread collar, long sleeves, top button-down front, bottom knit, thick hem - Fitted - Wear with slim cut separates and simple accessories
- Paul Smith Patchworked Silk ShellWith a chic peek-a-boo patchwork, this silk shell from Paul Smith is a high-style choice for after dark - Black/petrol silk patchwork, sheer top, round neckline, sleeveless, slit with closure at the nape - Straight silhouette - Team with a blazer, leather pencil skirt and pumps
- Paul Smith Olive Green PantsUpgrade your tailored trouser collection with Paul Smiths zipper detailed pants, finished with contrast trim for that characteristic quirky British flair - Side and buttoned back pockets, hidden hook closure, cut-out at back, deep blue zipper trim, zippered ankles - Tailored tapered fit - Wear with cashmere knits and chic Chelsea boots
- Paul Smith Chalk cotton blend pantsThese sophisticated Paul Smith pants channel classic preppy-chic with modern styling - Figure-hugging silhouette, zip front, belt loops, side slash pockets, back button welt pockets, one with contrasting trim detail, cropped - Style with a button down blouse, a boyfriend cardigan, and platform pumps