- You'll steal the spotlight in this couture worthy dress, detailed with luxe ostrich feathers at the skirt for an unforgettable finish. Strapless. Inside bustier. Diagonal pleated bodice. Ruffled trumpet skirt. Hidden side zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Lined. 45” from natural waist. 100% Polyester. Imported. Dry Clean Only.
- Similar itemTie-up for business! You'll be the belle of the modern ball when you step out in this fiercely edgy and fresh stunner. A nod to the gladiator trend. Open toe stiletto pump with tie front closure and zipper at back heel counter. Think coated denim skinnies, a black button up blouse and big hoop earrings. Snake PU upper Leather lining Man-made sole 4 inch heel
- Height: 15cm Width: 23cm Depth: 2cm. Metal chain handle with leather tassels. Metal frame with magnetic closure. Lion quilted front panel. One internal patch pocket. Made in Italy.
- Perfect your party look in these sleek heels from Guess. Hondo is an open toe pump in a silver and leopard shimmer, featuring a 4 3/4 inch stiletto heel and a daring 1 inch covered platform. Slingback-like straps connecting the toe to the heel give this party pump a smoldering-hot edge. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- As you accompany the delicate pink lace of your pastel party dress by Chi Chi London with a pearl headband, a gently glimmering clutch, and eggshell heels, your heart flutters with expectations for your best friends bash. You glide the tulle-lined skirt of this illusion-style sweetheart dress through her front door to find a well-curated handful of attendees. Your smile flashes above the padded bust of your lined, V-backed dress as you enter the elegant, intimate gathering of most-prized pals. Smiling, you offer your friend a warm hello, and share an embrace - her arms wrapping around the hidden side zip and beautiful back bow of your dress. Fairytale, Pastel Long Sleeveless Fit & Flare Cherished Celebration Dress by Chi Chi London in Pink embellished with Backless, Bows for Party, Prom, Bridesmaid, Wedding, Valentine's occasions.
- Similar itemJ. Mendel black Minuit minaudière styled with patchwork chevrons in glazed leather, python and ponyhair. Polished goldtone metal frame. Satin-lined gusseted interior. Detachable goldtone chain shoulder strap. Metal hinge closure at top line. 4" height x 6" width x 2" depth (approximately) 23.5" strap drop, approximately. Made in Italy; dyed ponyhair country of origin: Indonesia.
- For your friends casino-themed party, you decide to don this ruffled blue dress for a different take on the LBD! This cobalt party dress sheer top and back add some sass to your ensemble while its soft ruffles are totally sweet. When you take your place at the table and begin passing out the cards, your dress will make you feel like the luckiest lady! Long Sleeveless A-line Ruffle the Deck Dress in Blue embellished with Exposed zipper, Ruffles for Special Occasion, Prom, Bridesmaid occasions.
- Similar itemSky high fashion is yours in these fancy pumps from Luichiny. Kam Me is a cream-colored satin open toe pump featuring details like satin fringe at the heel and a subtle satin bow at the vamp. The highlight of these heels is certainly the sky high 1 1/4 inch platform and the 5 1/4 inch silver stiletto heel! Fabric Upper/Leather Sole. beige.
- Bottega VenetaKnot Butterfly Snakeskin Clutch BagDetailsThe butterfly designed patchwork on this Bottega Veneta box clutch is aggrandized by ayers snakeskin. Ayers snakeskin, patent leather, and matte leather patchwork create butterfly design. Clear black cabochons adorn designs. Knotted metal hinge clasp. Suede lining with tooled logo detail. 4"H x 6 1/2"W x 2"D; weighs 14oz. Made in Italy. Designer About Bottega Veneta: It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.