- ZAC Zac PosenEartha Colorblock Calf Hair Satchel Bag, Shadow DetailsZAC Zac Posen colorblock smooth leather satchel bag with dyed calf hair (China) sides. Golden hardware. Flat top handle with 3 1/2" drop. Removable shoulder strap with 18" adjustable drop. Flap top with flip-lock closure; embossed logo at edge of lock. Interior, faille lining; one zip and two open pockets. Exterior, back zip pocket and logo plate at bottom center. Metal feet protect bottom of bag. 10"H x 11 3/4"W x 5 3/4"D. Imported. Designer About ZAC Zac Posen: New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.
- VC SignatureCarolina Open-Front Snake BootieDetailsVC Signature snakeskin ankle boot. 4" covered heel. Almond toe. Sculpted toppling with open front. Cushioned insole. Leather outsole. "Carolina" is imported. Designer About VC Signature: VC Signature is the luxury extension of lifestyle brand Vince Camuto. Footwear designs incorporate artisanal craftsmanship with a sophisticated, refined aesthetic. A combination of exotic textures and rich leathers lend a modern sensibility to booties, flats, and sandals in fashion-forward silhouettes.
- Similar itemSkinny Capri Jean by Rag & Bone / Jean. Cropped, skinny jean with classic 5 pocket styling & faded, distressed details. Sits at hips. Waistband with belt loops. Zip-up fly with logo embossed metal button closure. Classic 5 pocket styling with pocket studs. Sandy, distressed finish with tears at knees. Cropped length hits above ankles. Skinny fit. 27" inseam. Color: Wembly. 98% Cotton, 2% Lycra.
- Similar itemUpdate your seasonal collection with these boots from Isola. Crafted with a buckle detail, side zipper closure and a stacked heel, pair these boots with skinny jeans and an oversized sweater for a chic, weekend look. Almond toe. Buckle detail. Side zipper closure. Stacked heel. Heel height: 3" Leather/synthetic materials. Imported.
- Similar itemOne of the designer's signature styles. Slightly relaxed skinny jean with distressed detailing in a worn-in grey wash. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. Zip-up fly with button closure. Classic 5 pocket styling. Embossed brass button & pocket studs. Undone topstitched detail at right front pocket. Tonal topstitching. Low rise. Sits at hips. Relaxed waist & thighs. Slim calves & ankles. Tapered leg. 27" inseam. Color: Slate Grey Vintage. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Made in Italy.
- ZAC Zac PosenEartha Saffiano Flap-Top Satchel Bag, VineyardDetailsZAC Zac Posen saffiano leather satchel bag with golden hardware. Flat top handle with 8" drop. Flap top with flip-lock closure with embossed logo on edge. Interior, grosgrain lining; one zip and two open pockets. Exterior, back zip pocket and golden logo plate; rings reinforce side corners. Metal feet protect bottom of the bag. 12"H x 19"W x 7"D. "Eartha" is imported. Designer About ZAC Zac Posen: New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.
- Similar itemJeffrey CampbellCanal Leather Peep-Toe Bootie, TanDetailsJeffrey Campbell leather bootie. 3 1/2" stacked block heel. Squared open toe. Golden buckle adjusts ankle strap. Leather lining and padded footbed. Rubber sole provides traction. "Canal" is imported. Designer About Jeffrey Campbell: Jeffrey Campbell knows no bounds when it comes to shoes. Exceptionally mixing runway trends and vintage classics, a simple ballet flat becomes iconic, and platform heels reach new heights. Since 2000, Jeffrey Campbell has relied on shoe lovers everywhere to inspire the unique designs that become a classic pump, an embellished ankle-band sandal, city-chic sneaker, or a studded boot. Confidently step out in style in any of Jeffrey Campbell's versatile shoes.
- Similar itemThe designer's narrow, mid-rise jean. Tight fitting jean with a slim leg in a faded, blue-black wash. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. Zip-up fly with button closure. 5 pocket styling. Copper embossed button & pocket studs. Tonal topstitching. Mid-rise. 32" inseam. Slim fit with tapered, narrow leg. Narrow hem. Color: Basement. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Also available in Black , Montana , Raw & Used Ecru.
- Similar itemEric JavitsMetallic Croc-Print Satchel Bag, PewterDetailsMetallic crocodile-embossed leather satchel by Eric Javits. Golden hardware. Rolled tote handles, 4" drop. Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 17" drop. Extended-zip top. Front and back zip pockets. Divided interior with one zip, two snap, and two open pockets. Leather-backed hand mirror included. Printed fabric lining; metal feet protect bag. 7"H x 9"W x 4 3/4"D. Bag weighs 1lb. 7oz. Imported of Italian material. Designer About Eric Javits: Eric Javits is known for his collections of inventive hats, handbags, and shoes-all of which are designed to complement one another in a mix-and-match fashion. His designs are in the archives of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute, recognized for their uncompromising design and enduring style.