I don’t know if this is a trend, in my mind it is, but wearing loose fitted tanks with a colored bra that matches another article of clothing you are wearing, is so chic. I love it. Some people might think that it’s a bit revealing, but it’s just called fashion in my opinion. I was watching The Kardashians last night (did anyone watch it?) and Kendall was wear a similar tank and her bra was showing… I mean, if one of the Dash clan is wearing… it has to be a trend – right?
So I was tagged by the insanely awesome @hijabikebabi to do this questionnaire. So here I go…
1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- Closed. Keeps the Monsters out of my room.
2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- I’m that girl who owns the product/brand, yet feels compelled to take samples of everything. Anything miniature size is great for your purse.
3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- I sleep with a blanket, so no.
4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- Yep. A street named ‘Princess st.’. Oh and a sign that read: ‘Raised Manholes’.
5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
- I love Post-its. I wish I can invent something as useful as Post-its.
6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
- I’m so not a coupon lady. I believe in fresh produce and supporting local farmers.
7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
- I love honey, so bees.
8: Do you have freckles?
- No freckles, but they are gorge.
9: Do you always smile for pictures?
- Always. Actually… I’m always smiling, even when I’m angry.
10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Not closing the cereal box.
11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- I’ve never done it, but I think I just may.
Yeah 12 and 13 have disappeared. Time to get my Mystery Van...
14: Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
- I have a dj in my head at all times, so yes.
15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
- Eww… no. All that slobber reminds me of dogs.
16: Twas an inappropriate question so it has been removed. So ok, question 17
17: What size is your bed?
- Queen… fit for a Queen. =)
18: What is your Song of the week?
- Calvin Harris feat. Ne-Yo - Let's Go > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zCy3EWs9Q0
19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
- I think it’s called salmon.
20: Do you still watch cartoons?
- I watch Disney movies… does that count?
21: What's your least favorite movie?
- Trouble with Angels… or the Parent Trap with Haley Mills. Or any Doris Day flick.
22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
- I wouldn’t have anything to hide because I would have spent it all on real state and Chanel purses.
23: What do you drink with dinner?
- Nothing. I let me own natural digestive juices work for me.
24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
- Honey Mustard.
25: What is your favorite food?
- Does coconut count as a food?
26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
- Any Haley Mills flick, or Disney movie. I just can’t get enough of classics. Oh and Troop Beverly Hills.
28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- I was a girl guide.
29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
- My agent would make that decision for me and my career.
30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- Seriously the other week. I find the best form of communication is paper.
31: Can you change the oil on a car?
- I go to my dealership to do it for me.
32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
- Knock on wood……………….
33: Ever ran out of gas?
- I sometimes drive of fuel reserve. But my car can take it…
34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
- Sheep cheese, roasted red pepper with avocado drizzled with a touch of quality olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. And
35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
- My morning mush filled with all this yummy buckwheat goodness.
36: What is your usual bedtime?
- I like to be all snuggled up by 11pm.
37: Are you lazy?
- No. But sometimes I say I am to get out of doing things I just don’t want to do.
38: Do you have any beauty marks/moles?
- Strangely no. Oh I do have a really small beauty mark on the back of my knee… but you can’t see it.
39: Have you ever traveled outside of your country?
- Yes. I love to travel to new destinations.
40: How many languages can you speak?
- français and English.
41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
- I love my Elle Décor and Elle UK. It’s funny… because my sister lives in England and buys the US versions and I live in the US and I buy the UK versions.
42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
- What are Lincoln logs? Legos…
43: Are you stubborn?
- Sometimes. Well… actually… most of the time.
44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
- Jimmy Kimmel.
45: Ever watch soap operas?
- I used to watch Passions way back when… But then the Gilmore Girls grabbed my attention.
46: Are you afraid of heights?
- When I go tree top trekking, I’m terrified.
47: Do you sing in the car?
- ALL THE TIME and I fist punch the air.
48: Do you sing in the shower?
- Nope. I don’t like the echo.
49: Do you dance in the car?
- Car singing isn’t complete without a proper dance.
50: Ever used a gun?
- Do paint ball guns count?
51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- My best friend is a photographer and she takes my pics all the time. She’s great!
52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- I wish I lived in a musical and people jumped on tables.
53: Is life stressful?
-When is it not?
54: Ever eat a pierogi?
- My background is Polish… so yes. I love blueberry filled.
55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
- Berry crumble… or apple pie… or maybe peach cobbler.
56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- Miss. America. Is that an occupation?
57: Do you swear/curse?
- Slip of the mouth. But very rarely.
58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- Sometimes and I love that feeling.
59: Take a vitamin daily?
- People call me the pill lady. Even when I backpacked across Europe, a ¼ of my pack was pills.
60: Wear slippers?
- Never. I like walking bear foot.
61: Wear a bath robe?
- It’s silk.
62: What do you wear to bed?
- Tanks from intimissimi that I bought when I was Italy and my old high school gym and shorts… they are so comfy.
63: First concert?
- Spice Girls.
64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65: Nike or Adidas?
- Adidas – old kicks.
66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
- Not a snack fan.
67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- Sunflower and pumpkin.
68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69: Ever take dance lessons?
70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71: Can you curl your tongue?
72: Ever won a spelling bee?
- I’ve never been in a spelling bee.
73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- I laugh all the time and sometimes tears come out.
74: Own any record albums?
- Record albums? What era are we living in?
75: Own a record player?
- My parents might have one in the basement of our house.
76: Regularly burn incense?
- No. But I like candles.
77: Ever been in love?
- With myself. ;)
78: Who would you like to see in concert?
- Celine Dion. She’s awesome.
79: What was the last concert you saw?
- Humm… Britney Spears.
80: Hot tea or cold tea?
- Hot peppermint tea please.
81: Tea or coffee?
- Tea please.
82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
- I don’t like sweet things.
83: Can you swim well?
- I was a lifeguard in High-school.
84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85: Are you patient?
86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
- I’m eloping.
87: Ever won a contest?
88: Ever have plastic surgery?
- Who would do that?
89: Which are better black or green olives?
- BLACK! I love olives. I own an olive tree in Italy. =)
90: Can you knit or crochet?
- Sadly no.
91: Best room for a fireplace?
- Bedroom or outside patio.
92: Do you want to get married?
- Of course. Can’t wait.
93: If married, how long have you been married?
- Thanks for reminding me that I’m not married yet.
95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
- Never. Why waste energy.
96: Do you have kids?
97: Do you want kids?
- Yeah – new adventures excite me.
98: What’s your favorite color?
- Purple or Royal blue.
99: Do you miss anyone right now?
- My friends in England.
I’m ending this tag, which means more good luck for me. =)
Happy Monday! =)