- Similar itemStrolling the beach at daybreak, artist Marilee Krause witnessed the promise of sun brightening a cloud-covered sky, revealing patterns on the ocean and wet sand. Back in the studio, she recreated the moment in this dramatic painting that incorporates both watercolor and pastel. Beginning with a loose under-painting of watercolor and leaving parts of the white paper bare, she applies just enough pastel oil pastel to deepen the color. Our giclée reproduction on paper captures the beauty of the original composition, cleanly presented in a wood frame with a luminous etched silver finish.
- Similar itemBirds of a feather don’t always flock together. In our Harmony of Birds, a different species is depicted on each of four attached canvases. Hand-painted in metallic shades from warm to cool, this layered and embellished piece follows the organic form of the tree’s branches. Details & Dimensions: Multicolor. 47.25"W x 26"H. Cotton canvas, pine wood, paint.
- Similar itemInvite nature indoors with this lovely hand-painted canvas. Simple trees with golden leaves are set against a soft pink and blue sky on a textured woven raffia canvas. The artwork has been mounted onto a crackled Signature Deep blue painted canvas that highlights the rough edges of the raffia. Hang this painting anywhere in your home where you desire soft colors and a serene landscape. Hand-painted artwork. Woven raffia canvas. Crackled Signature Deep blue backdrop.
- Similar itemStriking a serene balance between abstraction and realism, Emma Brooks isolates a stand of trees on blank paper, articulating each bough's needles in finely detailed watercolor. Our giclée reproduction of the original painting is presented as a single sheet without a mat in a clean, black wood frame.
- Cat walk 20s inspired. Original Watercolour fashion illustration, watercolor & ink on a wonderful paper ~ BFK Rives France. Artwork 15" x 22" Rives paper painted to the edges. Signed by the artist front and back. Sold unframed. Shipping carefully in an art tube for safe delivery. Water marks & splashes are part of the illustration and what makes each piece unique. Thanks for looking Cate Parr
- Similar itemUsing a wet-on-wet technique, artist Susan Hable Smith of Hable Construction applied stripes and dots of water pigment to still-damp painted leaf shapes. Brown and black dissolves, spreads and pools, mimicking the fascinating coloration and patterning of natural feathers. Each giclée print of the original watercolor painting is reproduced on deckle-edge paper and presented in a clean, black-finished pine frame.
- Similar itemJust think about what a tree has seen in its years. Sunny days and thunderstorms. Baby birds that hatch and fly away. Long winters that blossom into spring. Did it ever hold a swing or a secret club’s treehouse? We could go on, but we know you’ll come up with so many more once this majestic piece is inspiring you from its place on your wall. Details & Dimensions: Color: Silver. 39.75"W x 49.75"H. Cotton canvas, fir wood, paint. Hand-painted.
- Marsala Red Flower Original Watercolor Painting, Artwork, Psychedelic Art, Floral Wall Decor, Home Decor, Gift, Watercolour Flower PictureSimilar item"My Fire #3" Original watercolor painting of a marsala red flower. Painted on CANSON cold pressed 100% cellulose 300 g/m2 (140 lbs). One of "My Fire" series. Home decor. Psychedelic art. Dated and signed by me, without frame. The painting would be shipped between two pieces of cardboard in a bubbled envelope for safe delivery. Please note that the color may very a little from what you see on the monitor. Keep watercolor away from direct sunlight under glass or plexi glass. Paper size: 36x48 cm (15x18 1/8 in) The image has a white frame ~1 cm (0,4 in) for framing. PLEASE NOTE I ship from EUROPE , shipping generally takes 12-24 working days for USA , Australia, Canada and the rest of the world. Meet the owner of AlisaAdamsoneArt. Alisa Adamsone
- Similar itemInspired by a visit to Mae Tang district Chirawat paints of a herd of elephants roaming through the lush forest. Her colorful palette of watercolors capture the joy of freedom in the pachyderms' natural habitat.