- AG Adriano Goldschmied Blue and white polka dot stretch denim 'The Legging Ankle' super skinny ankle jeansSimilar itemLet AG Adriano Goldschmied serve up stylish jeans on a silver platter. Lightweight stretch denim with allover white polka dots. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. Five pocket design with embroidery at rear pockets. Skinny leg with 10'' opening. Cropped at ankle. 7½'' Rise. 27'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28, and may vary by size. 90% Cotton / 6% Polyester / 4% Polyurethane; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- Relaxed-fit; Long Sleeves; Denim Blouse; Light Blue.
- Similar itemWedge sneaker. Material: Textile. Sole: Rubber. Easy to put on and easy to match, these wedge sneakers will be your favorite wear-with-anything shoes this season. Contrasting rubber sole. Round toe and padded collar. Velcro straps and concealed wedge. Multi-tone upper. Heel height: 3.5 In. Platform height: 1 In.
- Similar itemRalph Lauren Black LabelMerion Chunky-Knit Wool-Cashmere CardiganDetailsRalph Lauren Black Label makes a terrific turn on the cashmere cardigan, lending it dramatic size and texture.Wool-blend, "Merion" cardigan by Ralph Lauren Black Label.Shawl collar; off-center button closure.Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs.Boxy silhouette.Elliptical hem.Wool/cashmere.Imported of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Ralph Lauren:American designer Ralph Lauren debuted his brand in 1968 with ties and menswear, and over the years his vision expanded to encompass women's ready-to-wear, shoes, accessories, and children's clothes, just to name a few. Classic and timeless are the watch words of Ralph Lauren, whether it be designs from Black Label, Blue Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, or RLX by Ralph Lauren.
- Similar itemEdun light grey alpaca-wool English rib-knit oversize cardigan styled with light grey suede patch pockets. Rib-knit front, cuffs and bottom; drop shoulders, fully fashioned sleeves. Open front. Available in Light Grey. Alpaca/wool/nylon. Dry clean. Imported.
- Jazz up your denim collection with Marc by Marc Jacobs' polka-dot print 'Rolled Slim Lilly' jeans. We'll be wearing ours on weekends with sneakers and a bomber jacket. Zipper fly, button fastening. Belt loops, five pockets, distressed finish. 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester. Machine wash.
- Similar itemWedge sneaker. Material: Leather. Sole: Rubber. The ideal fall wedge that offers the perfect combination between a sneaker and a trendy shoe. The gorgeous details add that special spark that makes them so original. Thick rubber sole and round toe. Padded collar and velcro straps. Concealed wedge. Round stud details.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: round collar, long sleeves, front closure, self-tie closure, no pockets, no appliqués, plain weave, solid color.
- Frank EileenBarry Linen Paisley Button-Down BlouseDetailsFrank Eileen Barry tonal paisley linen shirt.Spread collar; button placket.Long sleeves; button cuffs.Patch pocket at left.Yoked back with center seam.Shirttail hem.Made in USA of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 31.5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Frank Eileen:Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.