- "classic blackdress with a peplum hem" — @usva
Victoria Peplum Dress by alice + olivia. You must have something peplum in your wardrobe and this is just perfect! Fits to your figure and gives you a great shape with cap sleeves and an exposed back zip. Shell: 74% rayon, 20% nylon, 6% spandex. Lining: 94% silk, 6% spandex. Professional dry clean only.
- "peplum works in bright colours" — @usva
New texture in pale lilac top with peplum detail. 93% Polyester,7% Elastane. 100% Polyester. Machine washable.
- "in classic shirts" — @usva
Ivory ponte panelled peplum shell top with back zip detail. 94% Polyester,6% Elastane. Machine washable.This item is part of Edited, a handpicked selection from our new season collections and updated weekly. Shop Edited.
- "with prints" — @usva
Bright contrast chain print top with a fitted waist and a flare peplum hem. Back zip fastening. Fabric: 95% Polyester. 5% Elastane. Wash Info: Handwash Only. Do not bleach. Iron on low heat. Do not tumble dry.
- As featured in Vogue, this amazing African print fairly made peplum top captures the bold print trend brilliantly. We also adore the peplum trend here at Fashion-Conscience. It's such a flattering shape and can be styles up or down. We'd wear it with a pencil skirt and court heels for work or skinny black trousers and a statement necklace for evening.
- "peplum works in skirts too" — @usva
Lemon textured peplum skirt 97% Polyester,3% Elastane. Machine washable.
- "in many colours" — @usva
Fitted pencil skirt with a peplum detail, detachable belt and zip fastening. Lovely statement piece, wear with a simple vest and heels. Model Info- Height-5’8” Waist-24” Hips-37” Bust-32” Model is wearing a size 8. Wash Info: Handwash Only. Do not bleach. Iron on low heat. Do not tumble dry.
- PEPLUM WAIST SKIRT