- Similar itemCreated in 1997 in Stockholm, Sachajuan crafts its hair-saving products by extracting proteins and minerals from sea algae and combining them with tailor-made active ingredients to produce unique results for a variety of hair types. The specialized recipes give hair maximum shine, volume and stability without weighing it down. (They call it Ocean Silk Technology. We call it magic.) This styling cream makes hair soft, silky and shiny (the ultimate trifecta) while protecting it from heat styling. Made in Sweden.
- Similar itemParlux Haito Straightener in Purple boasts the most technologically advanced ceramic heater that enables the hair to be straightened from the cortex outwards. Working to seal the cuticle flat, the straighteners are the most efficient way to style hair. The advanced technology enhances and improves the condition of your hair by sealing in natural moisture and eliminating frizz. Whether you want to create curls or style your hair perfectly straight, this multipurpose styling tool will easily help you create the style you desire. The straighteners are built with an automatic temperature control system, that features an exceptional heat-recovery rate to ensure that the styling iron is as effective at the start of the styling process as it is at the end. The Haito Styling Iron contains negative ions on the surface of the plates that directly infuse onto the surface of the hair, resulting in your hair becoming soft, shiny and silky to touch. -SA. Variable temperature 60 to 232°C. Heats up in less than 15 seconds. Brand: Haito.
- Similar itemCreated in 1997 in Stockholm, Sachajuan crafts its hair-saving products by extracting proteins and minerals from sea algae and combining them with tailor-made active ingredients to produce unique results for a variety of hair types. The specialized recipes give hair maximum shine, volume and stability without weighing it down. (They call it Ocean Silk Technology. We call it magic.) This spray gives hair a been-at-the-beach-all-day look (think volume and great waves) without, well, going to the actual beach. Use in clean, wet or dry hair. Made in Sweden.
- Similar itemThe secret is out! The Conair Curl Secret 3/4" Hair Curler is the revolutionary new way to create beautiful, shiny curls that won't quit. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, the Curl Secret gently draws hair into the tourmaline ceramic curl chamber where it is timed and heated from all direction to create perfect curls each time.
- Similar itemThis elegant pomade is strong on shine and soft on hold with six simple ingredients (and one fantastic fragrance). Designed to finish styles that need calming down or polishing up, Semisumo provides workability and definition without weighing hair down. Controls frizz and improves manageability. This perfect balancing act of oils and waxes offers high shine and low hold. Microcrystailine Wax and Beeswax provide definition and detail, shape and control. Canola Oil and Coconut Oil provide a high-shine finish. WHEN: Semisumo is a finishing product for use on dry hair, and when used alone, gives polish and control. Layer under Hair Powders to help them adhere for a matte effect, or layer over any foundation product (Styling Lotion, Thickening Hairspray, Styling Creme) for more control. Use on medium to long hair after a blow dry to calm, tame frizz and control, or smooth into an updo to add polish and definition. Use on short hair for detailing. HOW: Spread through fingers, work through dry hair to tame, define, detail and add shine. 1.5 Oz.
- The healthy heat styling iron features ceramic plates designed to preserve moisture in the hair and protect you from damage so your hair becomes silky and soft. Use it to create straight, wavy or curly styles while reducing frizz.Features and benefits:- 1 1/4” ceramic plates.- Adjustable temperature from 140F - 450F (60C - 230C).- Dual voltage for easy traveling.- Easy-grip, heat-resistant handle.- 9’ swivel cord. Brand: Eva NYC. Style Name: Eva NYC 'Galaxy' Healthy Heat Ceramic Styling Iron. Style Number: 957779. By Eva NYC; BP;
- Similar itemMany flat irons boast that they incorporate ceramic plates, but many are actually only ceramic coated, meaning that they are truly just metal plates with a thin ceramic coating. This coating can peel, scratch, or fade away leaving hair exposed to harsh metal plates that can burn and damage hair. With our 100% pure, solid ceramic plates, this will never happen. Pure ceramic will leave hair looking shiny, healthy, and smooth every time. 1.25" Wide solid ceramic plates provide better heat distribution throughout, eliminating hot spots that can burn and damage the hair. 100% Solid ceramic plates never peel or degrade, therefore your hair is never exposed to damaging metal that is typically beneath most ceramic coated flat iron plates. Black ceramic plates won't discolor with use of haircare products or hair dyes. Full range Temperature Control. Available in Black and Hot Pink. Dual voltage 110V / 220V.
- Similar itemShampoo, lift and volume into your fine and sensitive hair with SACHAJUAN's Volume Hair Care set. The well balanced formula using Ocean Silk Technology helps rebuild the hair fiber, promoting shine, stability and volume.
- A hairdresser turned stylist for films and fashion ads, Brent Lavett is the brains behind the grooming for our men's shoots. Born out of his own quest for the perfect hair product—one that mimics the texture and body of your hair after a day at the beach and uses the finest ingredients available—Lavett mixed Rosa damascena (rose) flower water, Maris sea salt and algae extract to create the ultimate hair mist. Used on models (and team members) at all our style guide shoots, it's proof positive that he takes his own motto (if something is important, do it perfectly) very seriously. For best results, mist a small amount on damp or dry hair and style as usual. USA.