- Similar itemSilver-tone 80s round sunglasses from Byblos Vintage featuring circle frames, tinted lenses and tortoise-tone tips. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemSleek patent leather lends classic glamour to these Badgley Mischka espadrille wedges. Slim straps compose the simple profile. Braided raffia platform and heel. Buckled ankle strap. Leather sole. Leather: Calfskin. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 5in / 130mm Platform: 1.5in / 35mm. Available sizes: 5.5,6,6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5,9,10
- Similar itemGreen, white and black fine knit sweater dress from Stella McCartney featuring a turtle neck, long sleeves, a tonal striped pattern, a pencil shape skirt and a straight hem.
- Similar itemFeminine shades of pink or blue discreetly spell -ZAAHNA” in this hand tie dyed scarf. Symbolic for the empowerment of women everywhere, ZAAHNA means -women” in Dari, the principal language in Afghanistan. Lofty and lightweight, this luxuriously soft cashmere gauze is hand loomed by skilled artisans as an effort to show unity and change. A portion of ZAAHNA sales helps send Afghan children to school. Unfinished trim adds to the unique beauty of each piece. ZAANHA’s designs are carefully developed to reflect the soul of Central Asian cultural and material traditions. Wherever possible, they source products to provide livelihoods for local artisans. And it is these products that become a major part of the engine that drive their business of sending Afghan children to school. Wendy Summer, founder of ZAANHA and The Zaanha Fund recounts how this dynamic and inspiring business came about:- In 2003, having sold my marketing company, I started looking for volunteer work in Asia. Through the Business Council for Peace (www.bpeace.org), I met and have been mentoring Afghan women entrepreneurs, teaching them to run and grow their businesses. I’ve made multiple visits to Afghanistan since April, 2006 and have been privileged to meet the families of these women and learn first-hand the fervent desire the parents have to see their children educated. Enthralled by the extraordinary quality of embroidery I saw being produced; I wanted to give these women the opportunity to use their skills to create the highest quality products." This partnership is how the business began.
- Similar itemjacquard, plain weave, two-tone pattern, mandarin collar, short sleeves, no appliqués, frills, no pockets, side closure, zip closure. Material:69% Cotton, 31% Polyester
- These round sunglasses features a plastic tortoiseshell frame and a metal bridge. Arrow accents at metal temples. Case and cleaning cloth included. Round frame. Non polarized lenses. Imported, China. Measurements Width: 5.75in / 14.5cm Height: 2in / 5cm Lens Width: 52mm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemEndless ways to get easy and chic sun protection. The Endless Summer Scarf can be worn as an infinity scarf, shoulder wrap, instant hood, skirt, and more. Small and light enough to throw in your bag or purse and you're set for the day. Imported 93% Bamboo viscose/7% spandex. One Size Fits Most. Hand Wash Cold. UPF 50+
- Embossed metallic leather lends a hit of glamour to these Badgley Mischka espadrille wedges. Slim straps compose the simple profile. Metallic threads accentuate the braided raffia platform and heel. Buckled ankle strap. Leather sole. Leather: Calfskin. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 5in / 130mm Platform: 1.5in / 35mm. Available sizes: 5.5,6,7,7.5,8,8.5,9,9.5,10
- Similar itemAdd an exotic accent to any outfit with this multicolored silk shawl. Suitable for a breezy day at the beach or a summer bonfire,this batik shawl features a bird-of-paradise design that is both unique and versatile.