- Gianni Versace is viewed as the master designer of the 20th century. This is circa 1990, from one of his first Couture collections. It is truly exquisite, and timeless.I bought this and an astonishing silk suit at Saks on the same day. This is an interesting piece from him because it is a departure from fitted colorful shiny signature pieces. Design-wise, its genius. It is based upon what can be done with a circle. you can see from the pics that that is the vantage point he is using. He makes it into an unstructured jacket or loose drape. Most of the piece looks like a cape, or a stole, depending upon how it is worn. The "sleeves" are 3/4 length. I was shown it belted as well. The cape portion, which becomes a lapel, can be worn gathered at neck or as a long cape in the back. The tailoring is a marvel to behold. It has been lovingly cared for since then. Pristine. Own a brilliant piece of true fashion history, all the more interesting because he is going in different directions here. Consignors are looking for Gianni Couture, but can't find it because it's held on to. I will put it on Tradesy for a little while. I will wear it otherwise--break it in! Ask any questions!
- Rebecca Taylor lace and silk layered dress with nailhead trim. Jewel neckline; exposed back zip. Lace cap sleeves. Solid front bodice with lace back. Fitted to waist; pleated A-line skirt. Silk dress with polyester lining; cotton/nylon/linen lace; dry clean only. Imported.
- Similar itemRev up your look with these sultry Suspender Tights from Pretty Polly! Opaque tights with sheer upper and back-seam detail. Elastic waistband. Cotton gusset. 93% nylon, 6% elastane, 1% cotton. Hand wash cold, line dry. Imported.
- Similar itemA bold geometric pattern and a textural cotton, linen and silk blend make this open-front cape a Southwestern-inspired style. Open front. Three-quarter sleeves. Slip pockets. Side slits. Draped high-low hem. About 29" from shoulder to hem. Cotton/linen/silk/viscose. Hand wash. Imported. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size X-Small/Small.. - Geometric Open-Front Cape
- Similar item“Bully for you. Chilly for me.” The lyrics of the late, great David Bowie’s “Fame” expose the pluralism of celebrity and serve as the inspiration for designer cats moumi, myogi, and kikilala’s Autumn/Winter 2016-2017 collection. With no other choice, FAME is reinvention. Summoning their inner-rock stars, the feline trio dye their coats to create new looks. They splash their names in gold and multicolour glitter; they embrace the lavish lifestyle of silk chiffon, satin, and lush gabardine with rainbow lurex pinstripes. 80% Acrylic 20% Polyester Keep your fur fluffy, brush it with love regularly! Made in Thailand.
- Similar itemThe entire body of the dress is immaculately embellished with a gorgeous pattern of multi tonal gold & bronze sequins & beads. The sequin material makes a shimmering baroque pattern. This cocktail dress has a chic high neckline and cap sleeves that add sophistication to the look. The dress is fitted to your curves and the mid-thigh/knee length skirt (about 22" from natural waist) has an A-line shape with a side zip.Perfect for cocktail parties or other special occasions
- Similar itemAdd a pop of bright purple to any outfit with these opaque nylon tights from Leg Avenue. Soft and stylish, these colorful tights will amp up your wardrobe instantly. Color: Purple Transparency: Opaque Materials: 100-percent nylon One size fits most Hand wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach if needed, tumble dry low Do not iron Size: One Size. Color: Purple. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Nylon.
- The House of Holland for Pretty Polly collection is designed by Henry Holland, one of London's hottest designers and a proven success in the fashion world. These super star black tights feature all-over opaque stars on sheer body with no opaque "panty". Rihanna and Kelly Osbourne have both been sighted wearing this fabulous, fun hosiery. Wide, comfortable waistband won't dig in. Large opaque stars at front and back crotch. No crotch lining or gusset. Toes are seamed for durability. Please Note:One size fits up to 42" hips and 5'10" height. Please Note: Model is wearing thong for modesty.
- Roberto Cavalli brocade mini dress. Mock neckline; button-keyhole back. Long sleeves. Fitted bodice. Pleated A-line skirt. Pullover style. Viscose/polyester/nylon. Made in Italy.