- Similar itemRushed mornings chilly evenings and more there's so many occasions that call for a lightweight layer. This shortsleeved cardigan will do the trick. Its pointelle knit open front and ribbed trim give it just enough visual interest without distracting from your perfectly puttogether outfit underneath. Lightweight. 40% rayon 30% modal 3% acrylic. 27" full length 40" chest 38" waist 10" sleeve length. Measured from Small. Hand wash cold. Imported.
- Similar itemThis fashionable bracelet is the picture of sleek sophistication. The endless strand features a charming combination of turquoise chips with 4 mm smooth silver beads.
- The Ursela flat is part of the David Bromstad Collection by Naturalizer. Classically feminine, the Ursela flat by Naturalizer will add a serious pep in your step this spring. Upper constructed with fabric and a shiny faux leather. Easy slip-on style flats with elasticized top line designed to ensure a great fit. Features fashionable contrast stitching. Breathable textile lining. Footbed features the generously cushioned N5 Comfort system designed for lasting cushioning and support. to learn more about the N5 Comfort features. Man-made outsole features added traction control and designed for maximum flexibility. Imported. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 1 4 in ; Weight: 6 oz ; Product measurements were taken using size 7, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemDraped collar, long sleeves, open-front silhouette, angled front hem. Pointelle open knit, solid side and sleeve panels, ribbed trim. Cashmere. Dry clean or hand wash. Imported.
- Smokey quartz,aragonite,turquoise,and carnelian stones make this bracelet a chic addition to your accessory collection. With a highly polished finish and sterling-silver construction,this multi-gemstone chip bracelet will accentuate your wrist.
- Gorgeous 'The Camping' Espadrille by Stuart Weitzman. "A panel of leopard-print calf hair brings a little safari style to an Espadrille-inspired flat with jute-wrapped toe and a gold accent at the heel."Textile and genuine calf-hair (New Zealand)Upper with leather trim/leather lining/rubber sole.Brand New. Area on bottom sole where price sticker was and stock numbers written are visible. Perfect for Summer Vacays! Sorry No shoe box or dust bag.Priced low.
- Similar itemThis ballet flat is so versatile and stylish, you'll want a pair in every color! ; Made in a variety of upper materials. Elasticized top line. Leather lining. Padded leather insole. Man-made outsole with rubber pods. Imported. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 1 4 in ; Weight: 6 oz ; Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemAdd a stylish touch with the Frye Deborah Deco Cuff. Glazed vintage leather cuff bracelet with foundry-cast silver, and black-tone studs. Smooth leather lining provides comfort. Clasp buckle closure. Carrying bag included. Imported. Measurements: Width: 1 1 3 in Diameter/Length: 2 1 2 in Weight: 1.8 oz
- Similar itemEdge to edge, two-tone and sheer stripes, 1x1 rib trims. Regular fitting. 97% cotton, 2% nylon, 1% polyester. Hand wash and dry clean. Model is 5'11"" and wears a size Medium. Made in: China. To keep your new garment looking its best, we recommend to follow the instructions on the care label carefully and choose the cleaning method suggested. If hand wash is endorsed, wash the knitwear separately in cold water, using a special wool or mild laundering detergent. Reshape whilst damp, cool iron on the reverse and dry the garment flat. Do not use water if the label recommends dry clean only. Store your knitwear folded and flat. If necessary, use padded hangers. Minimise pilling by rubbing your clothes as little as possible, only washing garments inside out and using a mild laundry detergent. Please be aware that pilling is a natural effect that can result from abrasion and friction during wear, and does therefore not constitute a quality defect. To remove pilling use a pilling comb, fabric shaver or de-fuzzing machine with great care to avoid damaging the garment.