- Similar itemHalston Heritage emerald gown. Voile. Sheer organza insert, gold bead.embellished straps, cutout back, side slit, draped. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back . 100% polyester. Dry clean Draped voile gown.
- LIMITED EDITIONPAPER STRAW FEDORA/PANAMA/TRILBY HATNWOT, Excellent ConditionChannel the chicness of the Riviera in this exquisite, classic panama/fedora style hat by Hermes. Crafted out of paper straw with elegant grosgrain ribbon detail. A limited edition 2015 piece with the inscription "Invitation a la flanerie", referencing an installation by Hermes on the Quais de Seine, just in front of the Musee D'Orsay this past spring.Key Features:oSize 57cm (Equivalent of approximately 22.5 inches, or Medium Size)oNew without tags, never wornoMade of 100% paper strawoGrosgrain ribbon detail around top of hatoComes with original dustbag
- Party in comfort with the Bachloret flat. Leather upper. Slip-on construction. Peep-toe design. Synthetic lining. Lightly padded footbed. Man-made outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 5 oz Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- For a casual-chic look, get this adorable crossbody bag from The Sak handbags. Polypropylene handbag with allover crochet detail. Top-zip closure. Single shoulder strap. Playful tassel accent. Interior lining with a back-wall zip pocket and slip pockets. Imported. Measurements: Bottom Width: 12 in Depth: 5 in Height: 8 in Strap Length: 27 in Strap Drop: 11 in Weight: 11 oz This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Dressed up or down, the chic Arabella flat will be an instant go-to style! Perforated leather upper with studded accents. Slip on design. Pointed-toe silhouette. Man-made lining and footbed. Man-made sole. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 2 in Weight: 6.5 oz Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Halston Heritage emerald dress. Chiffon. Ruched bodice, pleated skirt, fully lined. Concealed hook and zip fastening at side. 100% polyester; lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean One.shoulder ruched chiffon dress.
- Similar itemAdd a boho-chic element to your everyday style with a two-tone woven straw fedora that puts a rustic twist on a classic style. Brand: Phase 3. Style Name: Phase 3 Straw Fedora. Style Number: 1173216. Paper straw; By Phase 3; imported;
- Similar itemRare Early Coach 1980s New York City Leather Putty "Convertible Clutch" Shoulder Bag Handbag, Rare Tone, Great ConditionTHE NECESSARY STUFF:***THIS IS A VINTAGE ITEM. MY VINTAGE ITEMS MAY SHOW VARYING DEGREES OF WEAR, AS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL BELOW AND SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS.*** IF THE POSSIBLE POTENTIAL FOR ODORS IN A VINTAGE HANDBAG/ACCESSORY IS A CONCERN FOR YOU, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE VERY LAST PARAGRAPH UNDER NOTE/CONDITION. TY!D I M E N S I O N S: 11 inches (length) x 2.5 inches (width/bottom gusset) x 7 inches (height); Strap-drop: ~17 inchesTHE FUN STUFF: GLAMOUR and SOPHISTICATION: A coveted, rare in tone and design, New York City Coach "Convertible Clutch" handbag that is in very excellent, almost unused condition. Its official color is "putty," which is a taupe tone, and in the collages I was able to include an image of this handbag style in putty from an official Coach 1987 Holiday catalog. Neat! :)I remember this being one of my very favorite colors back in the late 1980s-early 1990s, that I wore it often and that it looks great with silver. I remember this so well because my best friend at the time met me for lunch one sunny spring afternoon while I was wearing a long dress in this tone, and we were seated al fresco so I could see what she was wearing very clearly. She was also wearing this putty color, but had paired it with silver, while I had on gold. I had never though of pairing it with silver and it looked really great with it. So, you'll see in the photos that, while Coach has used its traditional solid brass hardware (gold in tone), I also included a matte silver vase in some of the pics to give you an idea of what I mean. :) This is a very beautiful, "old school" vintage Coach (pre-1988) handbag. It is in quite incredible condition for its age, showing little actual wear, and it feels like it was rarely ever worn. But it is not 100% pristine (please read details under CONDITION). A collector's handbag, it is meant to be a shoulder bag, not a crossbody, and was handcrafted in New York City (the very first Coach factory). It is called a Convertible Clutch because the leather shoulder strap is completely removable/"convertible" to a clutch style, but it is larger than what we consider a "clutch" these days. It is very similar in design to Coach's iconic City handbag. It's roomy (for a vintage handbag), sleek, versatile and spacious enough to be your daily go-to handbag. The leather used to make this very vintage shoulder bag is very high quality glove-tanned leather. Its sophisticated color palate makes it tres, tres chic!FEATURES: - glove-tanned leather used throughout- Coach solid brass hardware used throughout- long, messenger-style front flap- solid brass hardware with a brass turn-lock closure- a gusseted slip pocket that runs across the length of the front, under the front flap - an interior brass zip pocket that runs the length of the interior- matching putty-toned leather Coach hang-tag on brass ball chain (I am not sure of this brass ball chain is original - it seems too new looking to me, very shiny)- The strap includes nautical heavy-duty solid brass clips on each side. You can remove the strap completely on this one and use it as a clutch (albeit a BIG clutch). The straps used on Convertible Clutch bags do not have adjustable buckles on them and they tend to be shorter in length and are not really intended to be a crossbody style bag. - Coach creed and serial number are located on interior leather zip pocket: 162-0826 (until 1994, only numbers were used in the ID line (no letters of the alphabet used yet); pre-1988, you'll find 4 numbers after the hyphen; post-1988, you'll find 3). Just like with vintage Dooney and Bourke handbags, the interior of this vintage Coach is thick, unfinished/raw suede (the back side of the exterior leather). For info on CONDITION, please see NOTE/CONDITION section. Thanks!
- Grab your favorite leggings and peacoat and be ready to walk your daily runway with the stylish Naru perforated flat from French Sole. Leather upper. Slip-on construction. Round toe, perforated details. Leather lining. Lightly padded leather footbed. Synthetic outsole. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 2 in Weight: 5 oz Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.