- Similar itemValentinoSuede Ankle-Wrap Platform Pump, BlackDetailsValentino suede pump. 4 1/4" covered thick heel; 1" platform; 3 1/4" equiv. Thin ankle strap; adjustable buckle with mini-Rockstud detail. Valentino signature platino Rockstud on heel. Round toe; dipped vamp. Leather lining. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- You cant help but feel poised and polished when you show up to tonights soiree in this sparkling dress! Golden threads intertwine with the cream fabric of this sleeveless frock, which is accented at the hem with embroidered black polka dots and gold beads for a look as bright and bubbly as you. Short Sleeveless Shift Burnished Beauty Dress in Gold embellished with Backless, Embroidery for Special Occasion, Party, Cocktail occasions.
- Salvatore FerragamoCocktail Kameron Crystal Clutch Bag, Nero BlackDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo satin clutch with silvertone hardware. Box-chain shoulder strap tucks inside; 22" drop. Metal framed rectangular design. Engraved bar push-lock closure. Floral crystal embellishment. Inside, suede lining and slip pocket. 4 1/2"H x 9"W; weighs approx. 1lb. "Cocktail Kameron" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemBronze silk flower pin broach from Erika Cavallini Semi Couture featuring a full textured flower, a gold-tone pin broach and a gold-tone logo plaque.
- Similar itemStandout designs are what Giuseppe Zanotti does best. So why not add a little extra style to your step with these bombastic pumps? Suede upper. Almond toe. Leather lining. Leather sole. 2'' Suede covered platform. 7'' Suede covered heel. All measurements are approximate. Suede; Italy;
- Alexander McQueen's studded box clutch is a fine example of the house's tough-luxe aesthetic. Crafted with black leather around a hinged metal frame the body is embellished with silver and gold-tone studs and punctuated with a gold-tone Swarovski-embellished skull clasp. It comes with an optional gold-tone and leather strap so can be carried on the shoulder as well as in the palm.
- Similar itemTest drive this pretty Aqua cluster pin as a romantic hair accessory or an adornment on your favorite handbag for an unexpectedly chic twist.
- Similar itemPerforated fabric Plain weave Solid color Round collar Button, zip Semi-lined Frills Sleeveless . Material:100% Polyester
- Similar itemFor Pre-AW14 Honor designer Giovanna Randall created a unique lace that resembled dragonfly wings. This bi-colour dress employs it beautifully at the centre of the chest working in delicate contrast to the black satin-canvas body. Sheer silk-organza balloon sleeves complete the design.