- Similar itemBronze silk flower pin broach from Erika Cavallini Semi Couture featuring a full textured flower, a gold-tone pin broach and a gold-tone logo plaque.
- Jimmy ChooAster Suede Low-Ranger PumpDetailsAppropriate for every season and occasion, the Jimmy Choo Aster pump provides timeless, all-day wear in classic black suede with stabilizing platform.Suede with tonal topstitching.4" covered heel, 1" platform; 3" equiv.Dipped vamp elongates the leg.Rounded toe.Padded insole.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Sizing note: Jimmy Choo runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.Designer About Jimmy Choo:Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.
- Salvatore FerragamoCocktail Kameron Crystal Clutch Bag, Nero BlackDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo satin clutch with silvertone hardware.Box-chain shoulder strap tucks inside; 22" drop.Metal framed rectangular design.Engraved bar push-lock closure.Floral crystal embellishment.Inside, suede lining and slip pocket.4 1/2"H x 9"W; weighs approx. 1lb."Cocktail Kameron" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: round collar, sleeveless, sequins, no pockets, lined interior, side closure, zip closure, plain weave, two-tone pattern.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueen's studded box clutch is a fine example of the house's tough-luxe aesthetic. Crafted with black leather around a hinged metal frame the body is embellished with silver and gold-tone studs and punctuated with a gold-tone Swarovski-embellished skull clasp. It comes with an optional gold-tone and leather strap so can be carried on the shoulder as well as in the palm.
- Similar itemTest drive this pretty AQUA cluster pin as a romantic hair accessory or an adornment on your favorite handbag for an unexpectedly chic twist. Gold tone-plated iron/glass. Imported. 1.75"L. Pin closure. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- Similar itemSt. John CollectionSequined Milano Sheath Dress with Silk Organza OverlayDetailsMilano knit dress with sequined organza overlay.Sheer yoke with jewel neckline.Sleeveless.Fitted bodice.Banded natural waist.Gathered, full A-line organza skirt laid over pencil skirt.Hem hits just past the knee.Keyhole/zip back.Rayon/wool; silk/spandex lining; silk overlay.Imported of domestic materials.Designer About St. John Collection:St. John is an iconic American brand founded in Southern California by Bob and Marie Gray in 1962. Today, St. John is a global luxury brand offering a lifestyle collection for the modern woman. St. John is recognized for its updated classics and chic, effortless, enduring style.
- Similar itemSuede round toe platform pump detailed with a wide, adjustable Mary Jane strap and covered block heel. Approximately 4.5" heel (115mm) Leather/rubber sole. Available in Nero Made in Italy.
- Similar itemValentinoSuede Ankle-Wrap Platform Pump, BlackDetailsValentino suede pump.4 1/4" covered thick heel; 1" platform; 3 1/4" equiv.Thin ankle strap; adjustable buckle with mini-Rockstud detail.Valentino signature platino Rockstud on heel.Round toe; dipped vamp.Leather lining.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.