- "from rose winters to alexander jones." — @lucyquinns
Made by Eichholtz from timber, the Charlene box is elegantly decorative. It features a high gloss lacquer finish, a fantastic accessory or gift. The inner of this box is finished in stylish black velour.
- "a picture she had taken of him during the summer fair. written on the back are the words 'god, you're an idiot.'" — @lucyquinns
Home Message me Hey. Well, this is my blog. You can ask me anything, but if you do it anonymously, I probably won't answer. Sometimes I might, but probably not. So just message me un-anon. Umm, and I...
- "the flower crown that she had worn during the fair." — @lucyquinns
Rock 'N Rose DAISY Floral Crown Garland Headband Headwear Vine, White, Yellow, Natural, Flower, Cute, Pretty, Floral, Festival, 70's, 70s, Flowers, Boho, Folk, Bohemian @ Shop at Rock N Rose for vintage jewellery and hair accessories as seen in Vogue & Cosmopolitan. Free delivery on vintage jewellery over 30 pounds.
- "a photocopied and highlighted section from her the fault in our stars book. this particular passage made her cry when they read it to each other." — @lucyquinns
W, 20, Hong Kong. Lifestyle | Photography | Food | Quotes | Movies | Girl Crush Please check out my other blogs! (: wreministyle fyhongkong mismatched label pinterest polyvore “You’re my maker, Eric....
- "her favorite red scarf that smells like her and often blew in alexander's face during the colder days." — @lucyquinns
Composition: 100% Wool. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, no appliqués. Measurements: Height: 12.87 inches Width: 62.4 inches.
- "her high school musical 3 cd, the one they played when they acted like troy & gabriella and rose tried to teach him how to dance." — @lucyquinns
Disney The High School Musical (HSM) cast 3 Clipart featuring Troy Bolton, Gabriella Montez, Sharpay Evans, Ryan Evans, Chad Danforth ,Taylor McKessie
- "a stack of letters she had written to him, one for every day that they were dating." — @lucyquinns
Фото автора скрапа_клипарта на Яндекс.Фотках
- "a ticket for the movie they watched on their first date." — @lucyquinns
- "a peter pan hair bow that she wore when they went to the park, and plans to wear again when they go to disneyland together." — @lucyquinns
This hair bow is part of the new Disney Collection in my shop! It is a solid green fabric bow. About 5 to 6 inches in length with a red feather attached to it. On the back there is an alligator hair clip to securely hold in hair. Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.
- "a picture of them together at a dinner party hosted by alexander's cousins." — @lucyquinns
- Classic Instant Polaroid Red Stripe Camera by Impossible, polaroid instant cameras, polaroid camera kits | Polaroid Store"the polaroid camera that they took with them on their road trip." — @lucyquinns
Instantly print classic looking photos with the iconic Polaroid red stripe camera. Instant cameras and instant camera film.
- "a photo she took of the motel they stayed in." — @lucyquinns
Travel Tuesday: Polaroid Travel Shots
- "a mix tape: on the a side are songs she wants alexander to listen to, and on the b side are songs that describe their relationship." — @lucyquinns
stock photography community - browse our huge gallery for high quality stock photos or share yours with others.
- "a snow globe that she bought at the ice skating rink to remind them of the time they went skating." — @lucyquinns
Elegant and poised on a scenic winter pond, a revolving Holiday skater spins to "Skater's Waltz" in gently falling snow. The gleaming base of tarnish-resistant silverplate is decorated with curved scrolls -- reflective of the graceful patterns etched by skates on ice. Elegantly packaged for gift-giving and storage. Skater revolves. Plays: Skater's Waltz. Tarnish-resistant embossed silverplate base. Four color gift box. H. 6 1/2".
- "a plush doll rose bought him intended for alexander's birthday, joking that it looks exactly like him." — @lucyquinns
Buy Uglydoll Plush - Little Puglee - Uglydoll Plush - Little Puglee - Puglee is super smart. How can you tell? You know how they say if you get really good grades, you'll have a better shot at getting a really great job? Well Puglee figured out that a great way to avoid getting a job was to get the worst possible grades ever! Only an F- would do, But here's the problem - Puglee LOVES to read, write, and count. So she gets all A's no matter how hard she tries! Puglee is also smart enough to know that life isn't about getting a grade. It's about the special bond she now has with you. Approximate size 7 inches. From the creative minds of two love struck artists David Horvath and Sun-Min Kim emerge the Uglydoll family! What started as a drawing of a playful orange character known as Wage has turned into a whole new world of fun! In 2001, when David's soon to be wife and creative partner Sun-Min had to return to Korea, he sent her many "I miss you" letters with his little Wage character drawn at the bottom. Sun-Min sewed Wage into a plush doll and sent him to David as a surprise gift. David asked Sun-Min to sew a couple more for the Giant Robot store in Los Angeles and they sold out in one day! A very excited Sun-Min sewed many more and those sold just as fast! Sun-Min and David then began to pull more characters from the Uglyverse, a universe where UGLY meant unique and special, to translate into plush Uglydolls. They both met again at their very first Uglydoll Toy Fair booth (a small 6x6 booth made of felt and wood) in New York, where they would go on to win Toy Of The Year 4 years later!
- "her a walk to remember dvd, which they watched and made her bawl her eyes out." — @lucyquinns
- "a set of guitar picks rose bought him, since alexander loses them often." — @lucyquinns
- "a box of chocolate, in case he ever gets sad about her." — @lucyquinns
Milk Chocolate Truffles 110g from the Charbonnel et Walker collection. A box of decadent truffles in gloriously creamy milk chocolate. Features: Milk chocolate ganache encased in the finest milk chocolate. Box of 8. Size: 110g.
- "the corsage alexander bought her for spring fling." — @lucyquinns
Great alterative to a fascinator for a special occasion or just to dress up your hair style. Can also be pinned to clothing.