- Similar itemBulb SR1 Pendant Lamp by & Tradition. With Bulb, Danish light artist Sofie Refer lit up the new millennium and a new classic was Blown. The shape refers to the first electrical light bulbs by using thick transparent Glass. Sofie Refer continues and elegant Nordic tradition, adding her own passion and Femininity. The small irregularities in the mouth blown glass make each of the pendants one of a kind and add the story of the glass master's personal efforts in changing sand, soda and chalk into a modern classic using a thousand year old Methods. Details: Clear mouth blown glass with clear fabric cord, porcelain lamp holder and ceiling Rose.. 60W E26 incandescent bulb A15 or short A19 QS. 6.5H x 4.3Dia" Designed by Sofie Refer. Craft meets Art. Function meets Form. Material meets Potential. This is our Nordic tradition and Heritage. &Tradition aims to bridge these values to contemporary design, reshaping, redefining and reinventing materials, techniques and Forms. &Tradition covers the masters of yesterday, the leading designers of today and the talent who may create the Classics.
- Let your spirits rise with your feet as you recline in this fabulous French country chaise lounge. The bleached oak, wing back design is casually coastal while remaining romantic. Luxurious memory foam inserts are tailored with natural gray upholstering on the cozy cushions. Nail head trim accentuates arm and back details. 39 inches high x 28 inches wide x 56 inches deep. Floor to top of seat: 18 inches; Seat width: 28 inches; Seat depth: 53 inches; Bottom clearance: 9 inches; Width of back rest: 33 inches; Floor to arm rest: 24.5 inches. Constructed out of solid European bleached oak wood hints of subtle gray. Seat cushions are memory foam inserts.
- Similar itemClever wood cube table leaves its design options open-ended. On its own it makes the perfect side table with open storage for books and magazines. Cluster two or more for an intriguing coffee table, positioning solid or open faces into multiple configurations. Recessed plinth base and frame openings add subtle design notes to the modern, minimalist cube shape. Solid mahogany, walnut veneer and engineered wood. Clear topcoat sealer. Dust with soft, dry cloth. Made in Indonesia.
- Similar itemA striking accent, the Kenya oval lamp brings the wilds of Africa to a sitting area or bedroom with its golden brown and white zebra pattern. This safari-inspired design is topped with an understated drum shade for a clean, modern look. Porcelain. Ivory hardback shade. 3-way switch. 150W bulb (not included) Overall: 17"W x 10"D x 28"H. Shade: 17"W x 10"D x 11.5"H.
- Similar itemZuo Modern Bolo Black Coffee Table. Even your furniture can be a work of art with Zuo Modern's Bolo Black Coffee Table. This sculptural piece has chic sophistication and sleek, contemporary style. It's crafted from fiberglass and is coated in a glossy, black finish. Let its sensual curves and swanky look make a stunning design statement in a modern living room, or pair it with a brightly colored rug for a hip feel in a South Beach pad. Made in China.
- Rustic ambiance gets a whole new level of design with this adventurous wingback armchair. Textured, velvety cowhide in tones of russet brown, chocolate, and ivory decorate the backrest, seat upholstery and armrest panels of the piece, which has accent panels in lovely rich buffalo leather. Casual, country, sophisticated – this side chair brings crafted elegance and bold Southwestern charm to a space, and is finished with nail head trim and a window-frame stitched cushion in alternating leathers. Oak frame with leather upholstery. Crafted with aniline dyed buffalo leather and Brazilian hide. Foam cushion with embossed gator leather accents. Antique brass nail heads for trim. No assembly required. Matches the Santa Fe Sofa, Chaise Lounge, Roll Arm Bench, and Storage Ottoman. Made to order in the USA. This special-order item is just that: made especially for you. We unfortunately cannot accept returns on custom merchandise.
- Similar itemBy combing beyond the borders of Denmark, &Tradition found a young UK designer Benjamin Hubert's Spinning Light to be just that blend of sexy design with a clean Nordic look. Inspired by the spinning top, these aluminum pendants, literally spun in the manufacturing process, retain that sense of movement in their curvature and sleek lacquered profile.
- Civic Center Distressed Square Coffee Table. This industrial-inspired table is streamlined to fit a contemporary space--perfect for a chic yet relaxed style. The Civic Center Distressed Square Coffee Table from Zuo Modern is crafted from thick elm planks with a geometric metal base. The neutral tones of this piece look great with any color scheme. Use in the living room for extra tabletop space--a necessity for those who like to entertain. We call that good industry. Made from elm and metal. Some assembly required. Ships in one week.
- Similar itemHaving graced the halls of universities, restaurants and libraries in Europe for decades, the PH5 Pendant Lamp is one of Poul Henningsen's most recognizable lighting designs. Constructed by Louis Poulsen, the original manufacturer since 1958, the shade comprises layers of varying sizes and shapes that direct light both horizontally and vertically. To lend further warmth to the quality of light, Henningsen ingeniously applied primary red to the interior of the inside cone and blue to the smallest reflector to absorb both light spectrums. Striking in form, but compact enough to be used in multiples, it is a versatile design statement for residential and commercial spaces. UL-listed. Bulb (not included): 200W/120V A23 incandescent. Manufactured in Denmark by Louis Poulsen.